How are you today? What happened?

Here come all discussion on various topics.
TotodilePika

Re: How are you today? What happened?

Post by TotodilePika »

I am freaked out. I'm getting my wisdom teeth taken out today and I'm going to get knocked out for it. -.-

Edit November 8th 2013.

The surgery went good. I only have a little pain on the bottom of my mouth.
Autistic and proud!
Shady_

Post by Shady_ »

Today was a busy day for me, a rare blessing.
I went to my volunteer job at soup kitchen then spent the evening accompanying my aunt Christmas shopping. Though I'd finished all of mine I managed to come across a t-shirt I couldn't resist getting for my best friend. So she'll have a part 2 to her gift. Plus I scored two sweatshirts which my aunt generously paid for.

My aunt herself is the only one I need a gift for now.
AdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptable
Papilusion
Daydreamer

Post by Papilusion »

Packed clothes for our trip to our home town. Took me about an hour to pack! What has happened to me!? I used to pack in like 10 minutes....

Still got some things left to do today before we are ready to go tomorrow. Pretty much a good day so far. :) Hopefully nothing major will happen to ruin it. "think happy thoughts, going home tomorrow, christmas hollidays."
Adoptable
AzukiSlingby

Post by AzukiSlingby »

today...? i am well
better as yesterday..!
but nothing happend now, it's early morning, and all are sleeping exept me !
Shady_

Post by Shady_ »

Honestly the teacher of one of my new classes, Two Dimensional Design, makes me kind of nervous.
Today was only the second day but I've already taken to thinking of him as the Mexican Simon Cowell of art. He's strict at a ridiculous level. He's having me reprint and turn in a second time the reflection paper we did (questions for him to get to know us by) just because I put my heading on two lines instead of one. No Joke. He even straight up said to us today:
"Look at my reviews on rateyourprofessor.com, they're all true. I can be an asshole."
and seemed proud of it. This guy seriously won't tolerate anything! He was getting pissed off at all the late comers this morning. Ugh.

To top it all off we already have our first project for which we must do a practice exercise. A composition of who we are, past, present and future using the same three symbols differently in each piece. I don't even know what my symbols should be!

On the bright side he actually can be funny and the assignment is quite interesting. I kinda just want this class to be over already but at the same time it's a good challenge. I really want to try to make the best of it.
AdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptable
Papilusion
Daydreamer

Post by Papilusion »

I've been tired. Can officially say I've been tired for over 3 weeks now.
And pretty worried. Expecting 18 + years of worries actually. And love! Lots of love to give.
But oh so happy! <3 Image
Adoptable
Catslover
I <3 Shiny's

Post by Catslover »

Papilusion, Aww that's great!
Congratulations :D
Good luck <3

I moved out a little month ago, and it's so great <3
I'm still really happy :D
In a few minutes, my dad will come to help me with the washmachine, and maybe, if we have time left some other little things like, hanging the roller blinde
:king: AdoptableAdoptableAdoptable :wub:
Syiren

Post by Syiren »

My feelings are sorta mixed. I'm both happy and sad at the same time.

Sad because today I was suppose to be working on the next chapter for a story on fanfiction. I had everything I needed for inspiration and I had my notes all laid out in front of me and ready to start writing. And then I started suffering from writer's block.

I went to check on my dragons over at Dragon Cave and then checked the forum to offer some eggs for trade when I see a Blue Ivysaur in someone's sig.

That one Ivysaur totally wiped out any chances of me getting that chapter done today.

The happy thing was finding that Ivysaur. Because it brought me to this site and introduced me to a new site to join. This place is awesome! I never usually join a site on the first day I see it, but this place is so fantastic I couldn't wait.

Good thing I did too, because while playing the click game I got a Virizion promo and I think it was around my 4th click? Finding out how hard it is to get a promo really made me feel pretty darn good. ^_^
Spoiler:
ImageAdoptableImage
TotodilePika

Post by TotodilePika »

Today has been blah. My grandma is in the hospital with low blood pressure. Hannah had a blast looking at Cat Fansy and my teeth decided that they were going to start hurting.
Autistic and proud!
Syiren

Post by Syiren »

Today was normal...I got the chapter written and finished. I got some cleaning done and had a nice, albeit late lunch. But, that all changed about twenty minutes ago.

My 7-year-old nephew has been in the hospital for a few days now, because of a problem he's been dealing with for almost three years. His stomach really started hurting last week and he was taken to the hospital. He's still in there and while he was suppose to come home today or tomorrow has to stay longer because the doctors were concerned about something and need to do some X-rays.

Poor little guy. He doesn't need to be dealing with this. He should be running around, playing with hot wheels and super heroes, not laying in a hospital bed with a tube sticking out of his nose.

I wish like hell I could trade spots with him. :(
Spoiler:
ImageAdoptableImage
TotodilePika

Post by TotodilePika »

Awww that's terrible Syiren hopefully he will get better.
Last edited by TotodilePika on February 23rd, 2014, 4:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Autistic and proud!
Syiren

Post by Syiren »

Thanks TotodilePika, We should know about the test results sometime tomorrow and hopefully, if all goes well he might be released by the end of the weekend. I heard he had a good day today, despite being in the hospital and all.

I'm going to plan the biggest party when he gets out and gets rested. whatever he wants to do, that's what we'll do. If he wants to play outside, great. If he wants to play Kingdom Hearts, I'll let him play it all day long if he wants.

As for my day today, it was much better then this past week. I haven't seen Jungle Book in years and got it on DVD on a whim. I forgot how upbeat that movie was. I don't remember the last time a movie made me laugh like that. And of course, who can resist singing or at the very least humming along to the Bear Necessities?

On top of that. I had added a new chapter to both my Kingdom Hearts fic as well as uploaded a new story for Code Geass on fanfiction and both stories have gotten some great views and reviews today.
For my first Code Geass story I was a bit worried. Lelouch is not the easiest character to write for, but I pulled it off pretty well according to the 200+ views I got in less than 24 hours not to mention the favs, follows and positive reviews. None of my other fics had those kind of results on the first day. I have a good feeling about this one. :)
Spoiler:
ImageAdoptableImage
TotodilePika

Post by TotodilePika »

Your welcome! :)

My grandma is still in the hospital. They were going to send her home today but they are doing more tests be to see if she has internal bleeding. Were are visiting her now even though it's snowing like crazy right now.

Feb 21

I so sick of winter! It snowed so much last night that the toothpaste I ordered on Amazon is being delayed. There is so much snow in the back yard that we can't even get to the sheid.
Autistic and proud!
Syiren

Post by Syiren »

I'm sorry to hear that. I hope the results come back positive.

My nephew is home now. He was released Thursday night. He's still not feeling 100%, but who is when they get out of the Hospital? He's got to take some medicine and a do a few follow up tests, but other than that he's doing good. :)

...I'll leave out what the weather was like on my end. I don't have to worry about snow, though I really feel for everyone who's having such a hard time up north. I also got the Chocolate Serperior! That really made my day. I was afraid I wasn't going to get one of those guys.
Spoiler:
ImageAdoptableImage
TotodilePika

Post by TotodilePika »

The test results were not good. She has a mass on her kidney and she is going through more testing to see if it's cancer. Other then that it's been an ok day.

Feb 24

My grandma doesn't have cancer but she does have some kind of infection on her kidney so she has to have surgery to remove it. We aren't use if they are just going to remove just the infection of the whole kidney. Anyway, my dad's van hat he hasn't even had for 6 months broke drown so we might go and look at vehicles today.

Mach 5

My grandma has been in the hospital for 2 weeks. She had to have her right kidney removed a week ago yesterday. The doctors found 2 kidney stones on her left kidney.

March 9

Hannah went with her grandparents yesterday and they are a lot braver then I would be. They too to see a movie. :D
It's kind of been borning today because I been home mostly by myself.
Autistic and proud!
Syiren

Post by Syiren »

I'm glad it wasn't cancer, but I'm sorry to hear about the true cause. I hope she's doing alright.

Update on my nephew. He's doing great. He's already back to playing soccer at the Y and wants to come stay at my house for his spring break. xD

As for me, today was really. . . different. I woke up early because I spent most of the night tossing and turning before saying 'Da heck with it' and got up. It was raining, hard. Odd for a morning this time of year. Tried to finishing making something for my mom for her birthday on my computer when a loud crash sounded. It was thunder and the lightning was close. "Gee, thanks weather lady. Thunderstorms not until the afternoon, my butt!"

Around noon the sky cleared and turned into a beautiful day. I mean perfect. Wasn't too hot, or cold and their was a nice cool breeze. I decided to get some raking done as the backyard was carpeted. All in all, not a bad day, just a gloomy start. hopefully I'll be able to sleep better tonight.
Spoiler:
ImageAdoptableImage
Norse Loki

Post by Norse Loki »

It is my 21st birthday and I am not doing anything the entire day. Meh xD
v Clickbox v
Eggs l Lvl Up
Tradebox 1 lTradebox 2 lTradebox 3
Actively looking for Monthlies and Promos I don't own
AzukiSlingby

Post by AzukiSlingby »

Hmmm I am very good, just showerd a little now sitting on the Lappy and thinking about...what to do next..
xDisaster
Bright Blue Star ♥

Post by xDisaster »

Today just started but it's my 7 year anniversary :wub:
We're so young still and we've been together for 7 years! I still can't believe it's been that long.
[center]Image Image
Made by the lovely a-chan
Happy 10 years my love
3-21-07[/center]
Norse Loki

Post by Norse Loki »

xDisaster wrote:
Today just started but it's my 7 year anniversary :wub:
We're so young still and we've been together for 7 years! I still can't believe it's been that long.
It is a nice feeling right? :)
Been with my girlfriend since I was 13, so 1 more year than you with your boyfriend :)
v Clickbox v
Eggs l Lvl Up
Tradebox 1 lTradebox 2 lTradebox 3
Actively looking for Monthlies and Promos I don't own