[GUIDE] The Daycare Center

All guides regarding site come here.
stefanol
soul supreme+

[GUIDE] The Daycare Center

Post by stefanol »

The Daycare Center Guide

What is the Daycare Center, and how can I get there?

The Daycare Center is a special place that allows you to raise and breed your Pokemon, as well as walk and hatch your eggs.

How can I use it?
Simply go straight to the Daycare Center. In order to start using their services, you'll need to pay some money in advance. The price is 25$ an hour per egg/Pokemon. Input the desired amount of money and click the "Deposit!" button.

500$ is enough to raise one egg/Pokemon for 20 hours, two eggs for 10 hours, or raise and breed two Pokemon for 10 hours!

What next?
Below you have two lists. These lists contain Virtuadopts you own in alphabetical order. Simply choose one or two from the list and confirm by selecting "Leave Virtuadopts".

After confirmation, you have just left your Virtuadopts in the Daycare Center. While your Virtuadopts are in the Daycare Center, it is impossible to trade them via GTS or through codes. Make sure to remove your Virtuadopts from the Center if you wish to trade them after you are finished.

At every full hour (1AM, 2AM, 3AM etc), your eggs will be walked with, gaining more steps while your Virtuadopts will gain levels. In the meantime, your deposit will be subtracted with appropriate amount of money. If you run out of money in the deposit, the green border around it will turn red and the Daycare Center employees won't train or walk your Virtuadopts. Always make sure you have enough money deposited.

Alright, what about breeding?
Breeding is probably the main task of the Daycare Center. If you leave two Pokemon species of different genders, they will have a possibility to mate in breaks during training. As an effect, Pokemon egg may be created. The best chance of getting an egg exists when the two species are the same: for example, a female Minccino, and male Minccino.

You may also try to perform cross-breeding, as some species may be able to mate with other species and produce an egg. However, the chance is slightly lower. In such eggs contains offspring of the female species. The message at the bottom gives you a hint on whether you are able to get an egg.
"The two seem to get along" -the possibility exists
"The two prefer to play with other Pokemon than each other." -there is no possibility of getting an egg

How do I know if an egg exists?
To make sure that an egg is available to adopt in the Daycare Center, you can just navigate to the Explore menu and look at the Daycare Center located on the upper left of the mini map.

If you take a quick glance at the Daycare, you should spot the Daycare Manager. If you can see him, then Congratz! Your egg exists!

How can I claim my egg?
The egg, if it exists, will appear in the middle of Daycare Center. Name it as you wish, and claim it. The 12-eggs-per-account-rule doesn't exist here.

Can I get baby Pokemon?
Yes. Some Pokemon have baby forms that are only available to get here. For example, Smoochum is an offspring of Jynx, and Tyrogue is an offspring of Hitmonlee/Hitmonchan

Can I use Ditto to breed with everyone?
No. Right now Ditto is only used as a substitute to the male Pokemon that can't breed at all due to one-gendered specification (eg. Hitmonlee, Hitmonchan, Hitmontop).

What about the legendaries, and other genderless species?
The only legendary able to breed is Manaphy.