Hello!

Welcome to Virtuadopt community. Introduce yourself and say hello.
sammythethief

Hello!

Post by sammythethief »

Hi friends!

I'm Sammy; I've been playing Virtuadopt for a few months now, but haven't posted on the forums before. I've been playing Pokemon since its US release in 1998, which makes me geriatric, I think :lol: I'm new to these forums, but I'd certainly consider myself a veteran forum user. I play MagiStream religiously (MadameRed over there - an old handle, but it's been my name there so long that it feels wrong to change it), after a very long hiatus, so virtual pet games are very familiar to me.

Looking forward to seeing what the forums have to offer! ^_^
MagiStream Eggs:
Too many URLs, but any clicks to the creatures in my Main and Growing Temp tabs would be appreciated! *Please note that Frozen Eggs and Hatchlings can be clicked and viewed, but they won't grow.*
Sabbo
Like a boss

Re: Hello!

Post by Sabbo »

Hi there, welcome to Virtuadopt, glad to see another oldschool Fan from the 90ties here, i hope you have fun on here^^
sammythethief

Post by sammythethief »

Sabbo wrote: December 28th, 2023, 4:23 pm Hi there, welcome to Virtuadopt, glad to see another oldschool Fan from the 90ties here, i hope you have fun on here^^
Very much old school! I still have my original copy of Pokemon Red, with the original save file, corrupted to the moon and back because my dumb eight year old self caught the MissingNo.

I've been enjoying the adoptables so far, but just playing casually. It seems to take me a while to pull the trigger and commit, but I'm starting to do that and really get into things here ^_^
MagiStream Eggs:
Too many URLs, but any clicks to the creatures in my Main and Growing Temp tabs would be appreciated! *Please note that Frozen Eggs and Hatchlings can be clicked and viewed, but they won't grow.*
Sabbo
Like a boss

Post by Sabbo »

sammythethief wrote: December 28th, 2023, 4:51 pm
Sabbo wrote: December 28th, 2023, 4:23 pm Hi there, welcome to Virtuadopt, glad to see another oldschool Fan from the 90ties here, i hope you have fun on here^^
Very much old school! I still have my original copy of Pokemon Red, with the original save file, corrupted to the moon and back because my dumb eight year old self caught the MissingNo.

I've been enjoying the adoptables so far, but just playing casually. It seems to take me a while to pull the trigger and commit, but I'm starting to do that and really get into things here ^_^
thats amazing, also still playing my red edition on the Super Gameboy and haha, yeah i also messed up days back, didnt know the legendary birds are one of a kind at that time, failed at catching Zapdos and didnt save my game before...a friend of mine also caught Missing No x D

thats totally fine, there are long term players on here but also people who occasionally collect and click adoptables^^
Shade the Hero

Post by Shade the Hero »

Hiya and welcome! Fellow long-time Pokemon fan here myself. Been a fan of Pokemon since I was a kid and still loving it to this day. btw, I love your avatar. I'm a big fan of Cloud Strife, and FF7, and I can't wait for Rebirth to come out in Feb! ^_^
Spoiler:
AdoptableAdoptableAdoptable