June Already?!

Every announcement regarding Virtuadopt main site, or forums will come here.
yankeesrule3526
Chief of Operations

June Already?!

Post by yankeesrule3526 »

It's getting warmer outside, and Spring is almost over. But we here at Virtuadopt are always ahead of our time!
And as we enter the new month, some things on the website change:

First of all, the Johto Beasts have disappeared again, after a whole month of being available in regular and shiny. Which means that it's time for the Regis to return! Have you missed them?

Furthermore, the Spring Pack in the Match Game has been replaced by a new Summer Pack that's filled with Summer-themed Pokémon. Go and check it out for some more of those precious coins. You might want to start hoarding them for the next part...

The Bouquet Ivysaurs have been removed from the Prize Shop, but don't worry, there is something exciting to take their place. Have you missed out on the Summer Raffle Promos last year with no chance of getting one in the GTS, because they were just too rare? What if I told you that they are back, but this time in the Prize Shop for everyone?
ImageImageImage
That's right, Hawaii Bellossom, Summer Jumpluff and Beachball Forretress are making a return, and their shiny versions will also be available (except for Hawaii Bellossom, which doesn't have one), with a limit of 3 each per user.

And talking about Raffle Promos, out with the old and in with the new! Which means that the three Spring Promos are gone now. Following them are this year's Summer Promos. Without further ado, this is what you'll find in the Raffle for the next couple of months:
ImageImage
ImageImage
Anyway, that's it for today. I hope you'll have fun with the new and returning Promos. Stay tuned for even more fun coming later this month!
FairyPrincessCynthia

Re: June Already?!

Post by FairyPrincessCynthia »

I remember that Mime Jr. I could never actually get one because it was a contest only prize, and my only way to use Virtuadopt was using my Nintendo Wii's internet browser.

That Smoochum was originally a breeding promo. I still have my shiny from way back then.

I wasn't around for the other two. An older veteran can fill in the blanks.
Spoiler for more adopts inside:
AdoptableAdoptable AdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptable
AdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptable
Praise be to fairy types.
Yoshiki
Total in Love with derBhaal

Post by Yoshiki »

Oh nice. Thank you very much for these Promos.
You could get Surfing Pikachu as a Congratz-Prize and Summer Azurill through breeding with Marill.
❤️ Sharing IP every day with my husband derBhaal . ❤️Image❤️
❤️
Adoptable❤️Adoptable❤️Adoptable❤️Adoptable❤️
Zagred

Post by Zagred »

I can remember all....
And i was Lucky enough to get mime jr in the Contest, both shiny and normal.
Other not Lucky enough to get all xd
Collecting: Ledyba-Cherubi-Litwick-Darkrai
AdoptableAdoptableAdoptable
Oh gut! Mein Hund hat die Kettensäge gefunden....
Pheria

Post by Pheria »

The site relaunch was honestly the best thing that ever happened to me. I’m finally able to get my hands on all the promos I missed :D

And big thank you for bringing back last year’s summer promos, I almost broke an arm and leg trying to get them.
If you feel like you're going to crash...
AdoptableAdoptable
...a c c e l
e r a t e !

Black Ditto

Post by Cyrrior »

I really like the idea of bringing back old raffle promos in the prize shop. That makes it possible for everyone to get them while still not making it incredibly easy.
Sabbo
Like a boss

Post by Sabbo »

Cyrrior wrote: June 1st, 2023, 9:01 pm I really like the idea of bringing back old raffle promos in the prize shop. That makes it possible for everyone to get them while still not making it incredibly easy.
agree, wasn't able to get them in the past therefore i'am happy for their return, thank you^^.
AdoptableAdoptable
Syiren

Post by Syiren »

I'm also very happy to see the summer raffle promos return. I tried and tried and tried to get them in the raffle. I managed to win 2 of them, neither of them shiny, and the third was traded to me by a kind member. To be able to have the shiny ones now really made me smile.

A big thank you for that. I can't wait to see what else is in store for us this summer.
Spoiler:
ImageAdoptableImage
FairyPrincessCynthia

Post by FairyPrincessCynthia »

Adoptable

Y'know, I've never managed to get one of these before. Ever. The amount released was too low in the previous incarnation of the site so it was impossible to get one as a player who started shortly after the Sinnoh dex was made available.
Spoiler for more adopts inside:
AdoptableAdoptable AdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptable
Praise be to fairy types.