Improve Mobile Clicks (in the CE)

Ideas and suggestions that have been acted upon and implemented.
SchokoKitsune

Improve Mobile Clicks (in the CE)

Post by SchokoKitsune »

Hello everybody!

Wouldn't it be great if clickling on your mobile device / phone could be easier? Aka if the automatic double tap zoom most smartphones have would not be active on the pages that you are actively clicking your adopts on, with number one priority on the Click Exchange?

I know there is a piece of CSS code that could do exactly that! When using the right syntax, double-tap-zoom would be deactivated, but your usual pinch-to-zoom will still work, so just in case you would want to zoom into that nice Congratz you got, you still could. And that piece of code wouldn't even have to be on the whole page, really just the CE and the individual click pages! :D

I'm sorry if this suggestion was made somewhere already, I couldn't find anything via the forum's search and thought I'd just post it. I feel like this could help some of us with having better odds at CE promos, because we could click on the Go more easily :D
Nery
Coffee Freak

Re: Improve Mobile Clicks (in the CE)

Post by Nery »

yes please... I hate the automatic double tap zoom while clicking x.x

+1
Virtuadopt Click-Box
AdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptable
Collecting: Seel, Dewgong, Houndour, Houndoom, Abandoned Mimikyu and Anpu Houndoom
(Future Gens: Gothorita, Deerling, Klink, Cofagrigus, Archen, Mimikyu)
Syiren

Post by Syiren »

+1 It's annoying when I have to zoom into the screen so far just to click at a decent pace, but if I speed up it still zooms me back out.
Spoiler:
Name: Mewsic
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
AdoptableAdoptableAdoptable
Tango

Post by Tango »

Improved mobile experience on a whole is a big focus of the new UI that is coming in the near future. Pages will be responsive to screen size.
Tango's Trade Station
═══════»«═══════
Adoptable Adoptable Adoptable
═══════»«═══════