Virtuadopt turns 14 today!

Every announcement regarding Virtuadopt main site, or forums will come here.
KitsuLeif

Virtuadopt turns 14 today!

Post by KitsuLeif »

Happy Birthday to Virtuadopt! To celebrate one year of the site's revival, and 14 years in total, we worked hard to deploy today's big patch! And a patch always comes with patch notes!
But oh no... some of the patch notes seem to be fake. It's April Fools' Day after all. And unfortunately, I'm not allowed to tell you, which ones are real, and which ones are totally made up. The only thing I can do is giving you a hint: SNOM
Good Luck!

Fixes:
  • The last Wyrdeers on the loose have been captured; they are back in their stables and well-fed, so they should stay in there this time
  • Fixed a bug where complaining in the Virtuadopt Bad Luck Topic increased your Congratz and shiny chances
  • So, we heard you like the Insanity Pack in the Match Game? We decided to make it true Insanity for this weekend only, but if you win it, there is a cool reward waiting for you (up to ten times)
  • Fixed a bug where Moomoo Milk could spoil, so now, if your box contains one or more Miltanks, it won’t smell bad anymore
  • Fixed a bug where placing Slowpoke and Shellder next to each other in a box caused them to fuse into Slowbro
  • Fixed a bug where players could glitch through the map into the underground
  • Fixed this one strange pixel that bothered you all the time
  • Fixed a bug where Valentine's MissingNo. and Valentine's Chansey could breed in the Daycare, producing a glitched Chansey’s Baby
Game Adjustments:
  • Updated yankeesrule to version 3.5.27 (name will remain the same until further stability testing)
  • Now, are you ready for MOCCA (Make Old Clicking Cool Again)? We decided to split up Congratz Promos! There are some you can only get in the CE and others you can only get while clicking the old-fashioned way, like stefanol intended. Of course, most are still available through all methods of clicking.
  • Added a Magikarp Jump mini-game in which you have to throw your Magikarp from one box into another as far as you can. The further apart the two boxes are, the better your ranking will be
  • Added another way of evolving Pokémon which require friendship to evolve. Instead of using a Soothe Bell, smartphone/tablet users can now pet their adopts with their fingers, while saying “Goochie goochie goo” into the microphone, causing the evolution
  • Added a Pokémon language option, where you can pika-pika pika, pi pikapi chuu
  • We heard your call for another "Event Day" each week, so we are introducing Half Money Sunday, where you can only earn $1 or $2 while clicking, to even out Double Money Tuesday
  • Our beloved old game returns to the Game Corner: Guess the Number; now with three difficulties to choose from and the possibility to guess every minute to win Coins depending on the chosen difficulty
  • Increased shiny chance by 0.0000001%
  • Added Neverstones to the Market
  • Monthly changing Congratz Promos; instead of running for only five days, we'll make the next adopt from a set of new Zodiac Promos only available through the CE Slot Machine, including their shiny version, starting on Thursday; and in addition to that, starting today, we made the first adopt from the set of returning Starry Promos only available through the Slot Machine in regular clicking
  • Keeping up with the times, we decided to get the next Monthly designed and illustrated completely by AI
  • Added compatibility for Pokémon GO Plus+. You can now adopt and level up eggs while walking AND sleeping! Reduce your wrist pain and get right to walking. Or go to bed. Whatever you prefer.
Player Adjustments:
  • Enhanced your personal clicking speed by 1%
  • You are now allowed to tape your mouse to your leg and click adopts while walking or jogging. Clicking while riding your bike is still prohibited. If you are riding another person’s bike, ask the other person first if clicking is allowed.
  • Clicking while sleeping is now allowed, if you can still solve the Captchas without getting nightmares of them.
Last edited by KitsuLeif on August 21st, 2023, 7:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
UkeSora
The Sidekick

Re: Virtuadopt turns 14 today!

Post by UkeSora »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! APRIL FOOLS!
Sabbo
Like a boss

Post by Sabbo »

Oh woooooow, happy birthday Virtuadopt, i'am so happy the site is still on after a fresh start, thanks for all the work and effort you still put in there^^.

whelp i'am so overwhelmed with all the new stuff right now...amazed and overwhelmed at the same time x D

geez, finally that annoying pixel is gone, thanks heavens, anybody else reported this?

I'am very glad about the new clicking features for runners and walkers, finally there is a cool online reward for doing outdoor activities. as a sports person i totally appreciate it.

the only thing i do not like is the half money sunday...sorry but this is not fair, sounds like a punishment for people who aren't able to click within the week,

unfortunately my Shiny Skitty is not in mood for partying and ran away from me...just why? i tried my best to care for her : x
AdoptableAdoptable
Cyrrior
Black Ditto

Post by Cyrrior »

Aah, everything is so confusin! I love it. XD
And of course happy birthday to VA! It's crazy that it has already been 14 years.
Syiren

Post by Syiren »

Happy B-Day VA! After all the clicking I've done over the past two weeks (especially earlier today, ow.) I'm going to mostly rest my hands for the next few days. But I'm happy to be here.
Spoiler:
Name: Mewsic
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
AdoptableAdoptableAdoptable
Jore

Post by Jore »

Oh no, that was my favorite pixel Q^q
Very excited for the next AI generated Monthly though, hopefully a pixel :D

Happy Birthday VA ;)
AdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptable
BAS90

Post by BAS90 »

Happy Birthday Virtuadopts!
Usagy35

Post by Usagy35 »

Happy birthday VA, funny april fool day
Link: http://www.virtuadopt.com/viewadopts.ph ... id=Usagy35
Collecting Lileep,skitty, easter lilies and winter special
Dorcia

Post by Dorcia »

:wub: :wub: :wub: Happy Birthday Virtuadopt!!! :king: :wub: :wub: :wub:
ImageImageImageImage
Zeitenlaerm

Post by Zeitenlaerm »

Happy Birthday VA!
Last edited by Zeitenlaerm on May 28th, 2023, 10:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ash Monferno
The Doctor

Post by Ash Monferno »

Congratz VA!
SNOM, huh? Or it would be - S [...] ; N [...]; O [...], M [...]. :roll:

> > > Now just STOP! And give me your Pandas! I'm a Pancham's Master! < < <
Usagy35

Post by Usagy35 »

Do i get the birthday nincada on CE?
Tango

Post by Tango »

No. But the way to obtain it is mentioned in the patch notes :3 The adopt just isn't explicitly mentioned.
Tango's Trade Station
═══════»«═══════
Adoptable Adoptable Adoptable
═══════»«═══════
Usagy35

Post by Usagy35 »

My english is no too good, well another promo i cant get.
Thanks for tring to tell me @tango
SchokoKitsune

Post by SchokoKitsune »

@Usagy35
How to get Birthday Nincada:
Spoiler:
Play Match - the "Impossible" Pack. For winning, you get a coin and a Birthday Nincada (not mentioned, just put in your Box) up to 10 times. Aka you can win 10 Nincada total.
But be careful, it is only available this weekend - so tomorrow, it will be gone.
Yoshiki
Total in Love with derBhaal

Post by Yoshiki »

Thank you very much for the event. Cant*t click much, because...family time
❤️ Sharing IP every day with my husband derBhaal . ❤️Image❤️
❤️
Adoptable❤️Adoptable❤️Adoptable❤️Adoptable❤️
Catslover
I <3 Shiny's

Post by Catslover »

Big congratz dear VirtuAdopt! :wub: :king:
:king: AdoptableAdoptableAdoptable :wub:
Pheria

Post by Pheria »

Sadly missed the Nincada ;-; anyways, happy birthday VA 🎉
If you feel like you're going to crash...
AdoptableAdoptable
...a c c e l
e r a t e !