Egg-citing Easter

Every announcement regarding Virtuadopt main site, or forums will come here.
yankeesrule3526
Chief of Operations

Egg-citing Easter

Post by yankeesrule3526 »

Attention all Easter enthusiasts! Get ready for a cracking surprise this year as we're excited to announce the arrival of two very special eggs! As we celebrate the spirit of Easter, we invite you to join us in welcoming these two special eggs to our Easter celebration. These eggs are sure to add some extra fun and excitement to your Easter festivities with their unique personalities and vibrant colors.

We can't wait to share these special eggs with you and make this Easter a truly memorable one. See you in two weeks!
Image Image
-----

“I’m at my seventh layer! How many more do I have to paint on these eggs?” one of the helpers asked, and in his voice was audible annoyance.
The Scraggy with the bag on his shoulders looked at the grumpy Pokémon. “The boss wants at least another three, so that the eggs are sturdy enough!”
“Sturdy enough… as if she handles them totally careless.” the helper repeated, wearily shaking his head.
“I believe, she’ll be great at her job, even if it’s just for this year’s Easter.” a Helioptile interfered with a big smile. Her cheerful disposition was what kept the group of helpers from rioting every year. But usually, they didn’t have to paint ten layers of egg dyes onto a single egg.
This year was different. The Easter Bunnelby had gotten a terrible cold and was lying sick in his cave, and he had to hire a replacement so that the children and their Pokémon wouldn’t be sad, once they found out that their Easter baskets would stay empty this year.
It wasn’t hard to find a Pokémon who wanted to do the job. In fact, she was the perfect candidate, with a burning passion for delivering all the eggs on time. There was just this one weird request she had: The eggs had to be sturdy, and so they had to be painted with multiple layers of egg dye.
This request had caused raised eyebrows throughout the group of helpers, but who were they to disobey their substitute boss? If Easter Bunnelby trusted her, they had to do so as well. Or at least to a certain point.
And for the annoyed helper, that point was reached now. “Tell her, my seven-layered eggs are sturdy enough!” he huffed, and handed the Scraggy over one of the eggs he painted, on which the dye had just begun drying.
“Fine.” he shrugged, put the egg in his bag and scuffled away.

Not even fifteen minutes later, and the grumpy helper flinched in shock, as something rocket-fast had missed his head by a hairbreadth, and caused a loud Crack as it hit the tree behind him. All the helpers turned their heads around to look at the cracked eggshell that was slowly gliding down the bark of the tree. It was colored the same way as all the other eggs the grumpy helper had colored before.
“I’ve heard it cracking from a mile away!” a bossy voice came over the meadow. “Ten layers minimum! Get back to work, sluggard!”
Muttering something indistinguishable, the annoyed helper began painting an eighth layer onto the eggs in front of him.

In the meantime, Helioptile was done with her tenth layer, but since Scraggy wasn’t back, she hummed happily and started to apply an eleventh layer of paint onto her eggs. One more wouldn’t hurt, and if the boss was happy with her, she was happy.
Once Scraggy returned, she gave him the egg with a bright smile. “Here. This should do. Eleven layers.”
Scraggy put the egg into his bag, shrugged once again and scuffled away.
Helioptile waited for more than ten minutes.
Then, her egg crashed into the same tree as the first one. Another loud cracking sound, but this time a different one, followed by loud rustling. Everyone turned their heads again. The tree had not just fallen over, no, it was fully uprooted. And in front of it laid Helioptile’s egg, completely unscathed.
“Now that’s what I call sturdy! Make it eleven layers, not just ten!” the bossy voice sounded over the meadow. And everyone except for Helioptile sighed with annoyance.
Image Image

There is so much to tell you about, so lets get right into it!

A new guaranteed click promo is now available for the next two weeks. It's called Cinderacer, and you might even encounter a shiny one!

The Game Corner Prize Shop is now selling two returning promos, Easter Chansey and Egg Shuckle, for the next two weeks. Try out the recently released Guess the Number game to earn Virtucoins.
Image Image

Saving the best for last, there are now differently colored Smeargle available to hatch. There are a dozen different colors to collect and to celebrate, for today only, you have an increased chance of hatching Smeargle from the Adoption Center! To see them all, check out our Instagram page.
Dragonclaw

Re: Egg-citing Easter

Post by Dragonclaw »

That's so eggciting! Can't wait to figure out what will hatch, I actually have no clue this time 👀
Please only DM me, if necessary. I have really bad anxiety.
Icon: ookamimonster

Adoptable Adoptable Adoptable Adoptable Adoptable Adoptable Adoptable
AcryliCat UwU

Post by AcryliCat UwU »

I really think they are the egg smeargles, but Im almost certain i remember an old monthly with white and green striped eggs... i just cant remember what it was
blue4nic
Vollzeitmama

Post by blue4nic »

AcryliCat UwU wrote: March 26th, 2023, 1:04 am I really think they are the egg smeargles, but Im almost certain i remember an old monthly with white and green striped eggs... i just cant remember what it was
Me too. ;)
I collect all Evolutions of this:
AdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptable
Yoshiki
Total in Love with derBhaal

Post by Yoshiki »

Thank you for the eggis.
❤️ Sharing IP every day with my husband derBhaal . ❤️Image❤️
❤️
Adoptable❤️Adoptable❤️Adoptable❤️Adoptable❤️
buschb

Post by buschb »

Perhaps these two again? Or maybe their evos?
Spoiler:
AdoptableAdoptable
Yoshiki
Total in Love with derBhaal

Post by Yoshiki »

Wow I think you are right. :shock:
❤️ Sharing IP every day with my husband derBhaal . ❤️Image❤️
❤️
Adoptable❤️Adoptable❤️Adoptable❤️Adoptable❤️
KitsuLeif

Post by KitsuLeif »

Happy Easter!
Syiren

Post by Syiren »

Happy Easter everyone! Definitely loving this event. The multi-colored Smeargle were a nice surprise!
Spoiler:
Name: Mewsic
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
AdoptableAdoptableAdoptable
yankeesrule3526
Chief of Operations

Post by yankeesrule3526 »

There is so much to tell you about, so lets get right into it!

A new guaranteed click promo is now available for the next two weeks. It's called Cinderacer, and you might even encounter a shiny one!

The Game Corner Prize Shop is now selling two returning promos, Easter Chansey and Egg Shuckle, for the next two weeks. Try out the recently released Guess the Number game to earn Virtucoins.
Image Image

Saving the best for last, there are now differently colored Smeargle available to hatch. There are a dozen different colors to collect and to celebrate, for today only, you have an increased chance of hatching Smeargle from the Adoption Center! To see them all, check out our Instagram page.
Syiren

Post by Syiren »

Thank you for all of the Easter Goodie events we got today. The multi-colored Smeargles are a blast, the returning promos in the prize center are great. (I never managed to get them in the old VA) And the Cinderacer promo on top of the already going promos made for a great day.
Spoiler:
Name: Mewsic
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
AdoptableAdoptableAdoptable
Silvallytje

Post by Silvallytje »

Can you still hatch the multi-coloured Smeargle?
Adoptable
Saiura

Post by Saiura »

Silvallytje wrote: April 10th, 2023, 12:46 pm Can you still hatch the multi-coloured Smeargle?
Yes, they are now normally available from eggs.
Collections
Adoptable Adoptable Adoptable Adoptable Adoptable
Adoptable Adoptable Adoptable AdoptableAdoptable
Silvallytje

Post by Silvallytje »

Saiura wrote: April 10th, 2023, 12:56 pm
Silvallytje wrote: April 10th, 2023, 12:46 pm Can you still hatch the multi-coloured Smeargle?
And do they hatch from Smeargle eggs from the Daycare?
Adoptable
Saiura

Post by Saiura »

Silvallytje wrote: April 10th, 2023, 1:49 pm
Saiura wrote: April 10th, 2023, 12:56 pm
And do they hatch from Smeargle eggs from the Daycare?
I assume that they work as every other egg too
Collections
Heili

Post by Heili »

It say :
The two prefer to play with other Pokémon than each other.

I don't think you can breed them at all :(
Silvallytje

Post by Silvallytje »

I only got Smeargle with the green tail from the daycare eggs. So maybe you cannot get the multi-colored ones from the daycare?
Adoptable
Saiura

Post by Saiura »

Silvallytje wrote: April 11th, 2023, 6:12 pm I only got Smeargle with the green tail from the daycare eggs. So maybe you cannot get the multi-colored ones from the daycare?
At the moment, you can´t get other than green ones from daycare eggs.
Collections
Ecco
** TROPIUS **

Post by Ecco »

Thanks for this great event !!
yankeesrule3526 wrote: April 9th, 2023, 2:54 pm
It looks like the turquoise and yellow version are not on the instagram page..
:king: Image :wub:

Collecting:Tropius (Pm me if you have some tropius for trade)