Double credit CE day

You have an idea for site or have a suggestion to make it better? Post here.
KittyQueen

Double credit CE day

Post by KittyQueen »

It seems there is a general consensus that a double credit day would be fantastic (after getting a little taste in the December 2022 celebrations).

It could potentially replace the double-cash day; given that there seems to be more ways needed to drain cash (see backroom cost increase), perhaps changing the double day would be a way to slow the input of cash rather than just making things more expensive over time?

Edit: I would personally prefer double cash day to stay; with double credits maybe once or twice a month; infrequent enough that people will still click on non-double days but frequently enough that casual users can get a solid boost in credits.
Last edited by KittyQueen on December 29th, 2022, 9:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Adoptable
Feel free to farm clicks in my spares groups :)
Dragonclaw

Re: Double credit CE day

Post by Dragonclaw »

I personally don't want double cash day to be replaced. And double credits shouldn't be a weekly event, rather a monthly thing. Because I expect no one to click anymore on all other days, because it's not worth it. But I do hope for a come back of that event!
Icon: Zhou__Mao

Adoptable Adoptable Image Image ImageAdoptable
KiraNear
Man of Mayhem

Post by KiraNear »

Dragonclaw wrote: December 29th, 2022, 11:48 am I personally don't want double cash day to be replaced. And double credits shouldn't be a weekly event, rather a monthly thing. Because I expect no one to click anymore on all other days, because it's not worth it. But I do hope for a come back of that event!
Second this. Why not both? Double money as a weekly thing and double credits as a monthly thing.
AdoptableImage
Avatar made by smilesupsidedown.
Picture in my signature made by Cyrrior.
FairyPrincessCynthia

Post by FairyPrincessCynthia »

I believe bi-weekly would be more appropriate. There are a handful of users who use the Click Exchange and they take out more than they put back in.
Spoiler for more adopts inside:
AdoptableAdoptable AdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptable
AdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptable
AdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptable
Praise be to fairy types.
SchokoKitsune

Post by SchokoKitsune »

while i'd greatly enjoy a more regular double credit day, i wouldn't wanna lose double money day for that. I need double money day, as i'm more of a casual player that can't click as often or as much as i'd like, and having not enough money is an issue for me. (Looking at you, Raffle.)

Something like a bi-weekly or monthly double credit day, or maybe a monthly double credit weekend (aka two days because reallife can keep you from playing), would be very nice!
Dragonclaw

Post by Dragonclaw »

KiraNear wrote: December 29th, 2022, 6:32 pm
Dragonclaw wrote: December 29th, 2022, 11:48 am I personally don't want double cash day to be replaced. And double credits shouldn't be a weekly event, rather a monthly thing. Because I expect no one to click anymore on all other days, because it's not worth it. But I do hope for a come back of that event!
Second this. Why not both? Double money as a weekly thing and double credits as a monthly thing.
That's exactly what I meant, sorry.
Icon: Zhou__Mao

Adoptable Adoptable Image Image ImageAdoptable
KiraNear
Man of Mayhem

Post by KiraNear »

Dragonclaw wrote: December 29th, 2022, 7:28 pm
KiraNear wrote: December 29th, 2022, 6:32 pm
That's exactly what I meant, sorry.
No need to worry or apologice, I just wanted to say that I'm on the same side as you :-)
AdoptableImage
Avatar made by smilesupsidedown.
Picture in my signature made by Cyrrior.
Pheria

Post by Pheria »

As someone who relies on double money day as I can’t spend as much time on VA as some others, I really don’t want it to be replaced :D

But I second the idea of having double credits day maybe once or twice a month!!
If you feel like you're going to crash...
AdoptableAdoptable
...a c c e l
e r a t e !

Post by Tango »

+1 for it being a once a month special thing that goes 1-2 days (weekend?) and does not replace Tuesday's double money. Or is at least a reoccurring bonus during special events.
Tango's Trade Station
═══════»«═══════
Adoptable Adoptable Adoptable
═══════»«═══════
KitsuLeif

Post by KitsuLeif »

I'd love it to be a bi-weekly thing, so every two weeks is a Double Credits Day, and the other two weeks is something different. After all these years it would be nice to have a second "Event" Day every week that isn't Double Money Tuesday, but that doesn't mean that it has to be the same Event every week, so two "stronger" events that alternate every week would be awesome.
In addition to Double Credits Day, there could be one of these:
- Coins for Clicks Day; every time you reach a certain money threshold while clicking (maybe $1.000?) you get a certain amount of coins for it
- Higher Congratz Chance Day; this one is a bit of a no-brainer, it would be nice to have one day a week (preferably a weekend day) where the chance for a Congratz is higher than usual
- Double Amount of Coins in Congratz Day; we really need a way to get coins more effectively, as it kinda goes against the site's purpose to transfer all of your collected adopts into coins and except coin flip and the occasional Congratz, there is no other way of obtaining them right now, which was kind of a dealbreaker for getting Mew in time for many users x.x