Monthly egg bug ?

Received an error? Found a problem. Report it here.
Ecco
** TROPIUS **

Monthly egg bug ?

Post by Ecco »

Hi i was this morning dropping my unwanted pokemons in the TransferStation on my cellphone like i always do when it gets to full and i tap on the pokemon and tap on accept they both on the same location so i can click true a bit faster..
I had 7 momthly eggs i wasnt expecting they can be dropped in the transfer station otherwise i dropped them in another box... is this a bug ?? because i never in the past 12 years iam here never unopend eggs could be dropped away..

I hope yankees can help me bring my 7 monthly eggs back because this should or could not happend.

(sorry for my language English US isnt my main language)
ecco

Transfer Station donated Monthly: 8
1st was shiny meoth (accepted my mistake)
next 7 are december monthly eggs...
Chasper

Re: Monthly egg bug ?

Post by Chasper »

I don't think we had transfer station when the other monthly was available so it's hard to tell if that is a bug or intentional - but I guess it should require trainers to have their pokemons hatched first.
A little odd that you transfered all your eggs before you found out. :D You might have it harder to get them back since the system is asking for a confirmation before you accept but wish you good luck in your case. ^^
ImageImageImage
Ecco
** TROPIUS **

Post by Ecco »

i agree it seems odd not to check what you drop but i dont have to because all the unwanted pokemons that i dont want to drop i put save away or cant be dropped like the migrated ones and the adopted eggs ?? i thought lol since the site flies like a bird i click fast to drop them in the tranfer station..

i hope it get solved also... fingers crossed
:king: Image :wub:

Collecting:Tropius (Pm me if you have some tropius for trade)
Ecco
** TROPIUS **

Post by Ecco »

This can be closed.
Fixed