Egg still shows zero credits

Have any questions regarding Virtuadopt? Ask here!
Bendy Demon

Egg still shows zero credits

Post by Bendy Demon »

So I go to Click Exchange to use some of my credits and add some to my egg and I hit the update button, right?
So I go back to the 'Edit Credits' button only to find that my egg shows ZERO credits even though I updated the credits I added.

Strangely my egg shows level 292 so it seems the credits are being used but it doesn't show the credits even when, after adding and updating, I immediately hit the 'Edit Credits' button and it show zero. So either the credits are being used at warp speed or it is some sort of bug.

Thanks
I drew my own avatar...
SchokoKitsune

Re: Egg still shows zero credits

Post by SchokoKitsune »

Depending on how many credits you add, they might just get used up very fast.

I added 65 credits on a daycare egg, and they were gone in a minute. Egg went from 0 steps to ~7700 steps, so they were used, and didn't just vanish.

The amount of steps you gain per credit got adjusted after the server change on thursday because the CE is much faster now, so the total amount of credits to hatch an egg is higher than before.
Bendy Demon

Post by Bendy Demon »

It just seems impossible that in under a few seconds the credits are used up that quickly. I mean 75 credits used in less than five seconds? Meh.
Well, my accumulated credits does show the withdraw amount so..we'll see what happens.

Thanks
I drew my own avatar...
Yoshiki
Total in Love with derBhaal

Post by Yoshiki »

Everything is fine. Since update, user click more and faster, that's why your points vanish in seconds.
❤️ Sharing IP every day with my husband derBhaal . ❤️Image❤️
❤️
Adoptable❤️Adoptable❤️Adoptable❤️Adoptable❤️