Info on Pokedex Entry

Ideas and suggestions that have been reviewed by staff and will not be implemented.
Marurarura_93

Info on Pokedex Entry

Post by Marurarura_93 »

Hello! I was a VA user before the reset and recently came back. ^-^

I remember the old pokedex entries were basically the same as now. But they had a little extra information.

The first one is the evolutionary line of the pokemon.
For example, Bellsprout would have Image -> Image
I know that most people already know what evolves into what or you could always search online or ask on the forum, but that little information was really useful. For example, when the evolution is from another generation or you simply cannot remember that pokemon.

The second one is if the pokemon is currently obtainable or not. Specifically for promo pokemon.
I remember it being something like "Currently obtainable: Yes"
Again, you can always ask in the forum, but it was nice to easily know if a legendary was currently winnable or not.
β™₯ Click us β™₯
AdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptable
KitsuLeif

Re: Info on Pokedex Entry

Post by KitsuLeif »

I have written two guides for what is currently available and for what has been available at some point in new VA:

[GUIDE] What Special Adopts are currently available?

[GUIDE] The Great Archive

I know it doesn't replace the PokΓ©dex function, but it should still offer a nice overview of what can be obtained at the moment.
Dragonclaw

Post by Dragonclaw »

I don't want the "Whats currently available" stuff in the pokedex back, it was literally never up to date. I prefer the linked Guides!
But however, I would love if the pokedex could be updated with how to evolve the pokemon again, like in old VA.
For example (sorry, no images)

Vulpix --Firestone--> Ninetales
Riolu --Happiness (Soothe Bell) + Level --> Lucario
Rockruff --Level at Daytime--> Midday Lycanroc
Etc.!
You understand! I really miss that~
Main-Collection: Deino, Axew, Garchomp, Dratini, Charizard, Volcarona πŸ’™
Adoptable Adoptable Adoptable Adoptable Adoptable Image Image
Icon by Tune β™‘
Tango

Post by Tango »

I don't think the 'how to evolve' info was ever in the dex, just in the Items Guide [not that it has to stay that way, there are plans for better info integration in the game area instead of forum]

Having all the evolution stages available for 'quick links' [effectively] would be nice again. Instead of having to go through with the arrows. Which is probably more easily done now that the dex images bit has been solved. Though, not sure this will be of much priority before the redesign.
Tango's Trade Station
═══════»«═══════
Adoptable Adoptable Adoptable
═══════»«═══════