Lost credits after changing the amount

Have any questions regarding Virtuadopt? Ask here!
AbsintusVeritas

Lost credits after changing the amount

Post by AbsintusVeritas »

Hi!

I've lost credits several times now after putting too many credits on an egg and correcting it.

I had previously 8000 credits, accidentally put 6060 instead of 60 on an egg and after I corrected it, 6000 credits are suddenly missing.

This has happened several times, but so far it was only a few hundred credits, but this time it was a lot.

Browser Name: Firefox
Browser Version: the newest
Page URL:https://www.virtuadopt.com/games/ce/credits
Screenshot: -
Last edited by AbsintusVeritas on December 3rd, 2022, 10:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AbsintusVeritas

Re: Lost credits after changing the amount

Post by AbsintusVeritas »

Can I ask why this was moved into the help section? It's not like I did something wrong or had a question that anyone could help with, I clearly encountered a bug.
Yoshiki
Total in Love with derBhaal

Post by Yoshiki »

I do not know the reason. Just a guess: It could be moved, because of the missing information?
❤️ Sharing IP every day with my husband derBhaal . ❤️Image❤️
❤️
Adoptable❤️Adoptable❤️Adoptable❤️Adoptable❤️
Voegelchen

Post by Voegelchen »

I have a similar problem with the CE credits. When i give them to my adopt, they're all instandly gone. But my adopt don't get them all.
AdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptable
My old username: Aquana
Glichu

Post by Glichu »

Same problem here. I usually put 50 credits on each egg and it's enough for hatching some of them or at least makes them to have 5000-6000 steps. But today it's enough only for 2000-2500 steps. So I think my credits also disappeared
AdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptable
AdoptableAdoptable
General amount of hatched shinies: 122
Dragonclaw

Post by Dragonclaw »

This happend to me multiple times too. I kinda shrugged it off most of the time, but once I've lost 8000 credits, because I edited my Shiny Charizard. And one time, 4000 cuz of my Shiny Eevee. I just couldn't be bothered to report it, because of anxiety and thinking, no one would believe me or reply to it anyway.
Icon: Zhou__Mao

Adoptable Adoptable Image Image ImageAdoptable
Hijikata

Post by Hijikata »

Same thing just happened to me. I just tried to put 3000 credits on my adopt but they were instantly gone without giving the adopt any levels. It would be nice to know what triggered this bug so we can prevent if from happening again. Ngl it's disheartening seeing your credits just disappear like this :'3
Dragonclaw

Post by Dragonclaw »

Hijikata wrote: December 24th, 2022, 9:45 am Same thing just happened to me. I just tried to put 3000 credits on my adopt but they were instantly gone without giving the adopt any levels. It would be nice to know what triggered this bug so we can prevent if from happening again. Ngl it's disheartening seeing your credits just disappear like this :'3
I think I figured out how to prevent this.
Put your adopt on 0 credits before changing them first. This only happend to me if my adopt still had leftover credits. It would delete/consume (void) the new amount I gave it and keep the old one.
But a proper fix would be better, of course. It's extremely upsetting. :(
Icon: Zhou__Mao

Adoptable Adoptable Image Image ImageAdoptable
Hijikata

Post by Hijikata »

Dragonclaw wrote: December 24th, 2022, 10:27 am
Hijikata wrote: December 24th, 2022, 9:45 am Same thing just happened to me. I just tried to put 3000 credits on my adopt but they were instantly gone without giving the adopt any levels. It would be nice to know what triggered this bug so we can prevent if from happening again. Ngl it's disheartening seeing your credits just disappear like this :'3
I think I figured out how to prevent this.
Put your adopt on 0 credits before changing them first. This only happend to me if my adopt still had leftover credits. It would delete/consume (void) the new amount I gave it and keep the old one.
But a proper fix would be better, of course. It's extremely upsetting. :(
Yeah, I think you're right, the adopt I tried to give the credits to still had like 90 credits left at the time. It's weird though, I've done the same thing a bunch of times before (even with the same adopt) but it's the first time the credits straight up vanished on me.
Guess I'll be more careful until this (hopefully) gets fixed :'3
Alive

Post by Alive »

And it happened again to me, another 6k credits is gone. It sums up to (minus) 12k credits, overall. -,-
Spoiler:
0 Rh(+)音隠れの里
Spoiler:
AdoptableAdoptable
In nomine patris et fillii et spiritus sancti