Advent Calendar 2022

Every announcement regarding Virtuadopt main site, or forums will come here.
BAS90

Re: Advent Calendar 2022

Post by BAS90 »

I don't either.
Ash Monferno
The Doctor

Post by Ash Monferno »

It's now updated. Check it now!

> > > Now just STOP! And give me your Pandas! I'm a Pancham's Master! < < <
Usagy35

Post by Usagy35 »

Thanks
Link: http://www.virtuadopt.com/viewadopts.ph ... id=Usagy35
Collecting Lileep,skitty, easter lilies and winter special
Tongari

Post by Tongari »

Wish I had more luck with the slot machine T_T been clicking so much and I haven't gotten a single congrats so far.
In general, ever since I started again a few month ago I haven't gotten a single pokemon with the (just 3) congrats >.<
Love and Peace
Clickbox
Adoptable Adoptable Adoptable Adoptable Adoptable
BAS90

Post by BAS90 »

I feel for you! I've had horrible luck myself getting Congrats, shinies, etc...
Usagy35

Post by Usagy35 »

What mean pandea tienes?
Tango

Post by Tango »

The Paldea starters from the click congrats
Tango's Trade Station
═══════»«═══════
Adoptable Adoptable Adoptable
═══════»«═══════
Usagy35

Post by Usagy35 »

Thanks
KitsuLeif

Post by KitsuLeif »

The inside of the train was well tempered. The conductor took Sprigatito to her seat which was covered in red velvet, just like all the other seats. Not that she would have needed a guide, as the rest of the wagon was empty except for both Quaxly and Fuecoco who were already waiting for her. Of course, she would sit next to them.
Fuecoco was munching on a whole bag of cookies, while Quaxly was sipping from a cup of hot chocolate. And both were waving at her, until she came closer. “Hey, guys!” Sprigatito smiled.
“Hi! Awesome that you are also coming with us! We are going to meet Santa Claus!” Quaxly chattered with excitement.
Almost instantly, Spirgatito’s smile vanished. <Oh no! Not another fairy tale believer.>
She didn’t even bother answering the Duckling Pokémon, and instead she looked at Fuecoco, who was still absorbed in shoveling cookies inside his big mouth. “Do you also believe in Santa Claus?” she asked the Fire Croc Pokémon almost accusingly.
“Ah ‘u’o.” he replied something unintelligible, while chewing both audibly and visibly. Sprigatito already regretted having boarded the train, but a look outside the window revealed to her that they had left her home far behind. Further than she had ever been away from it. Jumping off the train and running back home seemed impossible.
Quaxly poked Fuecoco with his wing. “Come on, we talked about this. Eat up first, then speak!”
The fire type Pokémon gulped down the crushed cookie mass and instinctively got another two out of the bag, but stopped himself before putting them into his mouth. “I don’t know.” he repeated his answer. “But as long as I’m getting delicious cookies, I’m happy. If you want some yourself, go ask the conductor.”
She had almost forgotten about the conductor. He was still standing next to her seat, smiling at her. “May I offer you some hot chocolate and cookies? It’s going to be a long ride.”
“I guess, I’ll take a hot chocolate and some cookies then.” she nodded, and the conductor left the compartment, leaving the three alone.
“Don’t you believe in Santa Claus?” Quaxly asked her, tilting his head.
“Can we please not have this conversation? I’m tired and not in the mood to discuss fictional characters right now.” she yawned.
“But he is real!” Quaxly insisted.
“If he is real, we’re going to meet him soon enough.” Fuecoco said, between another pair of cookies.
“I know for sure that he is! Who else is putting the presents under the Christmas Tree each year?” Quaxly confidently asked, like if he was making a good point.
“Your trainer.” Sprigatito said without batting an eye.
The indignation was visible on the water type’s face. “That’s not true!”
“It is. And deep down, you already know it!” Sprigatito poked his chest with her paw.
“Take that back, you conceited kitten!” he shouted.
“Make me, you featherbrained bird!” she huffed.
Both glared at each other. One wrong move from either of them and a full-fledged battle would have started, right here in the train. A battle that she would win. <Type advantage, you dumb duck!> she thought, while looking into the eyes of the obstinate Pokémon.
“Oh. My cookies are empty.” Fuecoco realized with disappointment and both riled up Pokémon lost their focus of each other for a second, before beginning to stare at their respective counterpart again.
At that moment, the compartment door opened, and the conductor came back in, with a steaming cup of hot chocolate and a fresh bag of cookies. He came over to the two Pokémon who were still glaring at each other menacingly and cleared his throat to make notice of him. “I’ve got the cookies and hot chocolate you ordered.”
Sprigatito didn’t even look at him. “They can have it. I’ve lost my appetite.”
“How unfortunate.” he said. “Can I do anything else for you?”
“Yes! Leave me alone! All of you!” Sprigatito jumped down from the red velvet and went to another bench in the back of the compartment, far away from Fuecoco and Quaxly. Frustrated, she hopped onto the seat and rolled herself up like she always did in her bed at home. Home… she was already missing her home.
She covered her face with her tail so that the others wouldn’t see the tears that were running down her face.

“Whoa!”
The surprised exclamation made her wake up again. She raised her head and blinked. The lights in the train were off and instead sunlight was coming through the windows. How long had she slept?
She looked over to Quaxly and Fuecoco, who were standing on their seats, looking out of the window.
“What’s so interesting that our fiery friend here forgets to eat?” she asked.
Quaxly just made a derogatory gesture with his wing into her direction without turning his head. “You wouldn’t believe it anyway.”
Shaking her head, she looked out of the window. White. Everything was covered in powdery white. It took her a moment to realize what this was. Or better, what it COULD be. Single flakes were slowly falling down from the sky, landing on top of the white cover that was already there, while the train was still rushing ever-so-fast, which almost made it look like the white flakes were standing still in the air.
“Is this… snow?” she asked, still in denial.
“Of course it is!” Quaxly chattered. “I knew it was real!”
“It looks kinda tasty.” said Fuecoco.
Sprigatito was torn. She was seeing it with her own two eyes, but she couldn’t believe it just yet. “Do they expect us to just stay in here and stare?”
“What do you want to do? Jump off the train?” the Duckling Pokémon’s voice sounded a little too excited about his own thought.
“Do I look like an idiot?” she groaned.
“So far, you have acted like one!” Quaxly replied.
“She gave me her cookies. And you thankfully took her hot chocolate.” Fuecoco reminded him.
“Fair point.” the water type Pokémon said.
Sprigatito looked around in the train compartment, until her eyes found a suspicious looking lever. “Emergency Brake” was written underneath.
“Are you ready for a little adventure?” she grinned.

Before the tires of the Glaseado Express even stood completely still, the three curious Pokémon had already opened the door and jumped into the snowy field.
Sprigatito felt the cold texture of the frozen water crystals under her sensitive paws, and she let out a squeal of joy and surprise. When her trainer had told her about snow she never expected it to feel so different from regular water. She planted her face into it and felt how her body heat was slowly melting away the ice into cold water, moisturizing herself with it. A welcome refreshment after her fur had dried out from crying earlier.
Meanwhile, Fuecoco tried to catch snowflakes with his mouth, always wondering why they weren’t as crunchy anymore when he bit down on them.
And Quaxly just enjoyed himself, lying down in the snow and flapping his wings and legs, so when he stood up, it looked like a legendary Lunala had been lying there, which he knew from stories his trainer had told him.
All three of them had their fun, until Sprigatito spotted something in close distance. In a pile of snow there was something red. At first, she thought it was a fruit that had been covered by it, but when she came closer, she realized that it was too big for a fruit. And when she wiped the snow away, she discovered that it was a completely red egg without any pattern, wrapped in a white-green ribbon that formed a decorative bow.
“Hey guys, have you ever seen an egg like this?” she called the others over to her.
They came closer and looked at it. “Looks like a present.” Quaxly stated.
“But for whom?” she asked. “There is no letter attached or anything else.”
Fuecoco knocked on the shell. “Doesn’t sound like a chocolate egg either. What if something hatches from it?”
“Can eggs even hatch at this low temperature?” Sprigatito asked.
Suddenly a shadow was looming over them from behind. “Who of you jesters pulled the emergency brake?”
They all turned around on the spot and looked into the face of the conductor who didn’t look a bit amused.
Sprigatito wanted to explain the situation but Fuecoco was faster. “Sorry, that was me. I have overeaten on cookies, and I felt like throwing up, so I had to get out of the train.”
“Exactly! And we are here to look after our friend to help him.” Quaxly quickly nodded.
Sprigatito felt like she took a bit too long to also nod, but the conductor seemed to believe them.
“Well then, I hope you’re feeling better now, because we have to keep on moving!” he said with a glance at his pocket watch he was holding in his claw. “Quick now! Departure is in two minutes! With or without you!”
He turned around and ran back to the Glaseado Express without looking at the three Pokémon nor the red egg again.
“Wasn’t his task to take us to Glaseado Mountain?” Sprigatito asked.
“Better not risk finding out how serious he is handling his task. Let’s hurry.” Quaxly said and ran after the conductor.
Fuecoco quickly waddled behind him.
Sprigatito looked at the egg once more. “No way I’m leaving you here.” she said and put it on her back, before running towards the train. “Wait for me!” Now she wasn’t as opposed to going to Glaseado Mountain anymore. If snow was real, there was a small chance that Santa was real as well. And if he was, she couldn’t wait to meet him!
FairyPrincessCynthia

Post by FairyPrincessCynthia »

This is the first time in awhile, and especially since the server shift, that I've seen the Click Exchange full of things. There might be merit in considering a Double Credits Day once a week or something.
Spoiler for more adopts inside:
AdoptableAdoptable AdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptable
AdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptable
AdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptable
Praise be to fairy types.
Tongari

Post by Tongari »

@FairyPrincessCynthia, that would be a great idea with the double credits day once a week. I'm actually getting things done now for a change, it's a lot of fun and definitely a motivation to do more :D
Love and Peace
Clickbox
Adoptable Adoptable Adoptable Adoptable Adoptable
StarBoy

Post by StarBoy »

Or at least once a month lol
Usagy35

Post by Usagy35 »

Where is stantler?
UkeSora
The Sidekick

Post by UkeSora »

Stantler? Pretty sure you get it by hatching eggs..
Ash Monferno
The Doctor

Post by Ash Monferno »

Strange stantler just give me two options: Wyrdeer and the previous Red Nose Stantler... :roll:

Syiren

Post by Syiren »

Is still confused by the mysterious red gift box I saw a random Mankey holding. I clicked away before thinking to take a screen shot. I wonder if that has anything to do with this? I hope this one is longer than 24 hours. My brain has no energy to think and ponder. ^^;
Spoiler:
ImageAdoptableImage
UkeSora
The Sidekick

Post by UkeSora »

Where do you go if you think you missed something?
Ash Monferno
The Doctor

Post by Ash Monferno »

Uuu GOTCHA! Thanks UkeSora!

Amalia

Post by Amalia »

Can we get more than 1 or is it just 1 per User?
Adoptable Adoptable Adoptable Adoptable
♥ Avatar made by Akemie
UkeSora
The Sidekick

Post by UkeSora »

As many as you can find. Not sure about a limit right now.