Advent Calendar 2022

Every announcement regarding Virtuadopt main site, or forums will come here.
FairyPrincessCynthia

Re: Advent Calendar 2022

Post by FairyPrincessCynthia »

I didn't think that an external capcha system would ever be a problem on this site.
But when its servers go down, the Click Exchange on this site becomes inoperable. I just worked this out.
Spoiler for more adopts inside:
AdoptableAdoptable AdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptable
AdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptable
Praise be to fairy types.
Tokoyami

Post by Tokoyami »

They can be found in the slot machine until the 31st.
does this mean we can get the three starters only through manually clicking and not with click exchannge?

thanks in advance :)
Adoptable Adoptable Adoptable
KitsuLeif

Post by KitsuLeif »

No, the Click Exchange also pulls the Slot Machine every time, that's why you can get Congratzes there as well.
Tokoyami

Post by Tokoyami »

KitsuLeif wrote: December 3rd, 2022, 11:37 am No, the Click Exchange also pulls the Slot Machine every time, that's why you can get Congratzes there as well.
ohh! i see, thank you!

with the new CE, we skip the slot machine screen so i was curious. makes sense :D
Adoptable Adoptable Adoptable
UkeSora
The Sidekick

Post by UkeSora »

Thanks for the free stone today! I received a sun stone.
FairyPrincessCynthia

I'm getting this uncanny feeling that my account is cursed. It's been weeks since I've seen a Pokemon in a congratz.
Sabbo
Like a boss

Post by Sabbo »

i like how the paldean starter promos just look like the official seasonal plushes from pokemoncenter^^.

https://gonintendo.com/contents/11856-p ... plush-line
AdoptableAdoptable
Cyrrior
Black Ditto

Post by Cyrrior »

Sabbo wrote: December 5th, 2022, 10:23 am i like how the paldean starter promos just look like the official seasonal plushes from pokemoncenter^^.

No, no, you got that wrong. VA and UkeSoras artworks are so popular that they already got official merch (even a month before their release here!) :D
Sabbo
Like a boss

Post by Sabbo »

Cyrrior wrote: December 5th, 2022, 7:36 pm
Sabbo wrote: December 5th, 2022, 10:23 am i like how the paldean starter promos just look like the official seasonal plushes from pokemoncenter^^.

No, no, you got that wrong. VA and UkeSoras artworks are so popular that they already got official merch (even a month before their release here!) :D
hehe okay then, i love how the pokemoncenter picked up the inspiration for their plushies by telepathy although they don't use the little twists like Fuecoco eating the bauble ( i laughed hard imagining the crunching sound)
AdoptableAdoptable
KitsuLeif

Post by KitsuLeif »

Sabbo wrote: December 6th, 2022, 7:45 pm hehe okay then, i love how the pokemoncenter picked up the inspiration for their plushies by telepathy although they don't use the little twists like Fuecoco eating the bauble ( i laughed hard imagining the crunching sound)
What bauble? That's just a weird hollow cookie...
Alive

Post by Alive »

XD No idea if it was planned or not, but using Ice Stone on my Eevee holding a Soothe Bell caused it to evolve, also consuming these two item at once.
I think it may work with other compatible [for Eevee] evo Stones, too. Shall I post it in a bug section or consider it as trolling? :)
Spoiler:
0 Rh(+)音隠れの里
Spoiler:
AdoptableAdoptable
In nomine patris et fillii et spiritus sancti
Yoshiki
Total in Love with derBhaal

Post by Yoshiki »

Ice-typ Pokemon (also Alolan) for 24 hours. :D

AdoptableAdoptable
❤️ Sharing IP every day with my husband derBhaal . ❤️Image❤️
❤️
Adoptable❤️Adoptable❤️Adoptable❤️Adoptable❤️
SchokoKitsune

Post by SchokoKitsune »

I'm in love with this days mini-event - and begging to Arceus Alolan Vulpix will be made breedable in the foreseeable future qwq
FairyPrincessCynthia

I never managed to get an Alolan Vulpix in the previous site's incarnation because that "hatching challenge" thing was both ridiculous and subject to RNG.

This is better.
Akemie

Post by Akemie »

For anyone who did not see it yet: Alolan Sandslash and Alolan Vulpix can now evolve
Adoptable Image Adoptable
ImageImageImage
pixels by King-Lulu-Deer (DA)
yankeesrule3526
Chief of Operations

Post by yankeesrule3526 »

The lanky train conductor looked at his pocket watch. He was running out of time. Again. It was the same old story every year. November had passed in the blink of an eye, and now it was Christmastime and everyone was getting hectic. Even his boss had been unusually riled the last time he talked to him. And that had been a month ago. In fact, he hadn’t even seen him since then. But it wasn’t his job to question the whereabouts of his boss. No, his job was to collect three young Pokémon every year and take them to Glaseado Mountain, so they could experience the miracle of Christmas for themselves. And not just any three young Pokémon, because that would have been too easy. The conductor was given a list with their names and the exact spot, at which he had to pick them up.
He put his pocket watch away and sighed. What was this Fuecoco doing here all alone in the forest anyway? That little guy could consider himself lucky that he had been there in time to create a path of cookies for him to follow.
And that Quaxly in the shopping mall? Had his trainer just forgotten about him?
But now both of them were safe in the train. There was only one Pokémon left for him to collect. And time was working against him. A tradition, just like every year.

Sprigatito was sleeping in the cozy warmth of her bed. Even though she skipped the bedtime story like every day, she wasn’t crazy enough to spend the night outside in the cold.
Espurr and the others were sleeping in the same room, and she had to be careful not to wake them up when she had enough of staring into the starry sky. Good thing she had velvet paws.
And so she curled up in her bed and quickly fell asleep.

A loud noise that sounded like a signal whistle sent Sprigatito shooting up vertically from her sleep. A bright light came through the window into her room and she had to squint her eyes to not get blinded by it. The signal whistle shrilled through the room once again and caused the furniture to vibrate a little. Sprigatito stuck her head under her pillow and wondered why none of her other teammates were waking up from this sudden sound and light invasion. Normally, she was the one with the deep sleep.
Whatever this noise was, she hoped it wouldn’t happen again.
It had been a tiny wish. One, that wasn’t granted. The third time the signal whistle was blown seemed to be even louder now that she was under her pillow.
Groaning, she pulled her head away from under it and left the room. The Grass Cat Pokémon would find the source of the noise, and she would make it go silent. She wanted her beauty sleep. No, she needed it!

She marched straight through the cat flap of the front door and didn’t believe her eyes when she saw it. A giant old-looking passenger train was standing in front of the driveway. It looked like it belonged on rails, but there were no rails on the street the last time she checked. Confused, Sprigatito tilted her head a little.
There was something written on the train in Pokémon language: “Glaseado Express”.
Sprigatito had heard of Glaseado Mountain before. It had appeared in some stories that her trainer had read to her. This smelled like a prank he would try to pull on her for not listening to his bedtime stories. An illusion, probably created by another one of her teammates, a Gengar with a crude sense of humor.
“Very funny!” she exclaimed. “You can stop with your charade now. Let me sleep!”
With a creak, one door of the locomotive opened and a lanky figure jumped down onto the ground. It had a clipboard in one of its long claws. “Sprigatito?” his voice asked.
<Curiosity does bad things to the Sprigatito.> she thought, yet hers still managed to overwhelm her and the Grass Cat Pokémon came closer to the figure. “That’s me.”
“Congratulations! You were selected to board the Glaseado Express to meet Santa Claus and-”
“Sure, whatever. This is an illusion, right?” she asked. “Set up by my fellow Gengar. But I’m not falling for that!”
“Do I look like an illusion to you?” the figure lowered its clipboard and showed his face to her.
It had similarities with that of a Sneasel, but was strangely deformed. Nothing she had seen before. And she knew that Gengar could only create illusions of something he had seen before as well. She wasn’t too sure if he had ever seen such a weird Pokémon.
“I… don’t know.” she reluctantly said.
“Because I don’t think I am an illusion. I feel very real. And do you know what’s also real? Time! And we’re running out of it. So, you coming, or what?” he asked with a stern look. Those claws looked like they could hurt pretty bad, if she said no.
“Excuse me, where did you say we’re going?” she sheepishly asked.
“Glaseado Mountain.” he said, and his claws clacked against the clipboard.
That was it. She was getting kidnapped. They had always warned her about not talking to strangers, and now here she was, talking to a dangerous-looking train conductor who was about to take her with him to an unknown place to sell her to some rich trainer on the black market who wanted a Sprigatito for their nephew and-
“Hey!” a voice wrenched her from her thoughts. “Come aboard! We are getting hot chocolate and cookies in here!”
She blinked and tried to search for the source of the voice. There was a Fuecoco looking out from one of the train’s windows. Next to him was a Quaxly, smiling at her and holding up one of the cookies in his wing. Those two didn’t look like they were getting kidnapped. In fact, they looked quite unkidnapped and happy.
“I’ll come aboard if I can sit in their compartment.” Sprigatito said.
“Of course you can. But hurry up! Time is running out!” the train conductor insisted.
Sprigatito nodded, still a bit hesitant, but she went to the compartment in which she spotted the other two Pokémon. With a courageous jump she boarded the Glaseado Express.
The train conductor sighed and went aboard after her as well.
“Next stop: Glaseado Mountain!” an announcement came through the creaking speakers, and the train started to move before Sprigatito even managed to sit down.
yankeesrule3526
Chief of Operations

Post by yankeesrule3526 »

Also, there was a problem when today's event started. Any adopts created from this bug have been removed from the affected accounts. I'm not sure how it managed to start with the test event tiers of 10, 20, etc, but yeah...sorry about that.
Heili

Post by Heili »

Akemie wrote: December 7th, 2022, 10:41 pm For anyone who did not see it yet: Alolan Sandslash and Alolan Vulpix can now evolve
How do they evolve, just leveling or they need something more `?
Akemie

Post by Akemie »

Heili wrote: December 8th, 2022, 9:29 am
Akemie wrote: December 7th, 2022, 10:41 pm For anyone who did not see it yet: Alolan Sandslash and Alolan Vulpix can now evolve
How do they evolve, just leveling or they need something more `?
Just use an Ice Stone on them ♥
Adoptable Image Adoptable
ImageImageImage
pixels by King-Lulu-Deer (DA)
Usagy35

Post by Usagy35 »

I dont undestand today advent calendar
Link: http://www.virtuadopt.com/viewadopts.ph ... id=Usagy35
Collecting Lileep,skitty, easter lilies and winter special