Waiting Times Between Each Region Release

Ideas and suggestions that have been reviewed by staff and will not be implemented.

How many months we should wait between each region release?

1 Month
No votes
2 Months
50%
3 Months
No votes
I am quite happy with the current state.
50%
I'd have no problem if we wait 6 months or even for a year.
No votes

Total votes: 2
ColarFX

Waiting Times Between Each Region Release

Post by ColarFX »

It's almost 8 months since relaunching. It's a great feeling to be here again and I'm really enjoying VA 2.0! But with the release of new region, Paldea, I asked this question to myself: Why are we still waiting for Hoenn release?

If my guess is correct, we will see Hoenn at the beginning of december, since there was a gap of 4 months between Kanto and Johto. But this pace is so slow for me. It's great to have a chance for collecting pokemons from newly released region for 4 months, but I think it slowly kills the passion within me.

So I suggest the time between each release should be decreased. I'll be pretty happy if all regions are released now, but let's make a poll and see what people think about waiting time between each region release.
AdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptable
yankeesrule3526
Chief of Operations

Re: Waiting Times Between Each Region Release

Post by yankeesrule3526 »

You're still waiting because:
1. People have lives outside of Virtuadopt, and since this is free to play, jobs take up most of the day.
2. We're working on other things to do besides just adopting eggs.
3. The end of the year has a couple major holidays, which means game events, which means time not spent on regions.

It isn't as simple as flipping a switch. The images exist, sure, but there is more to it than that. Evolution rules have to be configured. Breeding offspring have to be set. Hatch and gender ratios have to be defined. Most of which can be automated, but that hasn't happened yet either.