Wishlists for Adopts

You have an idea for site or have a suggestion to make it better? Post here.
SchokoKitsune

Wishlists for Adopts

Post by SchokoKitsune »

Hello,

it's me again - I hope you're not sick of my suggestions yet!

Today, I thought about a Wishlist Feature once more, and decided to put my fingers to work to make it an official suggestion.

Wouldn't it be neat if we had the option to wishlist certain mons, for example if we still need them for our dex, or if we just want to collect them?

If those lists existed, you could also easily check a users wishlist before offering on one of their trades to see if you have anything that might be of interest to them! Currently, knowing what's of worth to users is very time consuming to check, because you have to see if users have mentioned what they collect anywhere, from someplace on one of their profiles to a possible Trade-topic, to checking their adopt-boxes, to hoping they might have mentioned it in their Trade-Description.

A Wishlist with pictures of the Pokemon, similar to the current Pokedex, would be especially nice for all non native english speakers. I stopped counting how often I have to double-check what Pokemon is what because I sometimes even forget their names in german xwx"

And taking the Wishlists concept a bit further, and if programming wise it is possible, this could also be used to mark wishlisted adopts when offering on trades to specific users.
For example, let's say I have Vulpix on my wishlist, have a Trade in the GTS but do not add a description. You would start offering, and every Vulpix you have would be highlighted. There could also be a text telling you how many of my wishlisted adopts you have, and then highlight the box they are in.

And taking that even further, there could be an option to auto-select whatever is wishlisted!

Just throwing around ideas tho - if you want to add onto it, or have anything to say about it, feel free! ^w^
Catslover
I <3 Shiny's

Re: Wishlists for Adopts

Post by Catslover »

Wow I totally love this idea!! :wub:
It would be a great part of the QOL updates =D
:king: AdoptableAdoptableAdoptable :wub:
Syiren

Post by Syiren »

I would fully support this. Especially helpful for events too.
Spoiler:
ImageAdoptableImage
Tango

Post by Tango »

Wishlist would be very useful
Tango's Trade Station
═══════»«═══════
Adoptable Adoptable Adoptable
═══════»«═══════
Voegelchen