DAY CARE IS NOT WORKING?

Have any questions regarding Virtuadopt? Ask here!
Ash Monferno
The Doctor

DAY CARE IS NOT WORKING?

Post by Ash Monferno »

I'm trying to get an egg about 12 hours.
Spoiler:
The bar is 100% full in these 12 hours, but no egg.
Is this common? Or it's a bug?

> > > Now just STOP! And give me your Pandas! I'm a Pancham's Master! < < <
Saiura

Re: DAY CARE IS NOT WORKING?

Post by Saiura »

Did you put money in there? Because in the foto, the current amount says zero.
And with couples, that don't "get along great" it is possible to take some extra time.
For me, one egg a day is quite the normal.
Collections
Adoptable Adoptable Adoptable Adoptable Adoptable
Adoptable Adoptable Adoptable AdoptableAdoptable
SchokoKitsune

Re: DAY CARE IS NOT WORKING?

Post by SchokoKitsune »

As Saiura said, the Daycare needs money to function. Each hour, if there is at least 50 pokedollar in the daycare, at the full hour mark (eg -> midnight, 1 o'clock etc) you have a chance to get an egg. Best chances are with a pair that is "getting along great", eg same species (Squirtle x Squirtle, for example) + a full bar.

The progress-bar does not equal the chance to get an egg! It just shows you the amount of extra-percentages you have put on your pair, so the general chance of an egg is even higher. That bar will reset after you had an egg and will then slowly fill up again. Passively each hour, and with each 100 clicks (also added onto the bar hourly)

Depending on your pairs compatibility, you will get 1% (don't seem to like each other), 2% (getting along) or 3% (get along great) per hour/100 clicks for your progress-bar. The overall egg-chances aren't known, sadly, nor is the amount of percent added by a full bar.

So it can still sometimes take ~24-48 hours to get an egg. But at least it doesn't take over a week anymore :D