mart inventory

Ideas and suggestions that have been acted upon and implemented.
blue4nic
Vollzeitmama

mart inventory

Post by blue4nic »

In the old version, the stones were displayed under the avatar image on the right side of the bar. This information is missing now. The ad always bothered me personally and I didn't really see the sense and purpose of this placement. In addition, images were loaded unnecessarily every time.

If I want to know how many of which stone I have, go to the "Pokemon Center" under "View / Edit Pokémon" and choose a random Pokemon. There I can see what number I have of which stone. I find this method very cumbersome.

Now my idea!
Could not display an inventory list in "Mart". So the number of stones is visible and would make shopping easier. ;)
I collect all Evolutions of this:
AdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptable
PokeTrade
Crazy collecting Chansey

Re: mart inventory

Post by PokeTrade »

What about a seperate 'bag' page. Just like in the games, you open your bag.
Also in the games you can sell items, if we would just introduce a selling option in the market you'll see how many you have right away.
My collections:
ImageImageImage
blue4nic
Vollzeitmama

Post by blue4nic »

PokeTrade wrote: September 30th, 2022, 9:06 am What about a seperate 'bag' page. Just like in the games, you open your bag.
Also in the games you can sell items, if we would just introduce a selling option in the market you'll see how many you have right away.
I like your idea.
I collect all Evolutions of this:
AdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptable
Tango

Post by Tango »

An inventory list/comparison in the Mart could be neat. Not much to say about it atm cause of all the structural plans & functions & updates that were whirling about with the redesign. But is a consideration as I too appreciate such a thing.
Tango's Trade Station
═══════»«═══════
Adoptable Adoptable Adoptable
═══════»«═══════