All Pokemon Gone

Have any questions regarding Virtuadopt? Ask here!
Lokitty5000

All Pokemon Gone

Post by Lokitty5000 »

So I just came back after many years, and all my stuff is gone. Is that normal? Do I have to start over?
ImageImageImage
My brother's Pokesona, Cas.
Tango

Re: All Pokemon Gone

Post by Tango »

Welcome back Lokitty!

As you can read in some of the latest announcements, VA was Reset. Migrating some of your adopts from the old version of VA is something Yankees is currently working on as well as bringing back some of the old functionalities & regions as the code is updated.
Tango's Trade Station
═══════»«═══════
Adoptable Adoptable Adoptable
═══════»«═══════
Syiren

Post by Syiren »

emmaagron wrote: February 14th, 2024, 6:39 am Check with any other players that use the same Nintendo Switch console to see if they may have moved Pokémon from your game(s) into their Pokémon HOME boxes. When using Pokémon HOME, players can choose to deposit and withdraw Pokémon to and from any compatible save data file on that Core Ball Nintendo Switch console.Due to the large number of Pokémon, listing of each species is divided into articles by generation. The 1025 Pokémon are organized by their number in the National Pokédex—an in-game electronic encyclopedia that provides various information on Pokémon.While catching a Ditto is already a 1 in 50 chance, players can increase their odds by encountering as many pocket monsters as possible. The best way to do this is to use Pokemon GO Lure Modules or an Incense in a PokeStop or Gym
I believe they were referring to the VA site itself, as almost 2 years ago the site reset and everyone started back at square one. Some people who had large collections and rare adopts were caught off guard, while others knew full well that the restart was happening.
Spoiler:
ImageAdoptableImage
Akemie

Post by Akemie »

Syiren wrote: February 14th, 2024, 7:31 am
I believe they were referring to the VA site itself, as almost 2 years ago the site reset and everyone started back at square one. Some people who had large collections and rare adopts were caught off guard, while others knew full well that the restart was happening.
Its a bot xD
Adoptable Image Adoptable
ImageImageImage
pixels by King-Lulu-Deer (DA)
Syiren

Post by Syiren »

Akemie wrote: February 14th, 2024, 8:18 am
Syiren wrote: February 14th, 2024, 7:31 am
Its a bot xD
oh. oops. lol. well I feel silly. xD Serves me right for staying up past 3 in the morning. Thanks. :lol:
Spoiler:
ImageAdoptableImage