Buying/Winning CE credits - Fix the CE running out

Ideas and suggestions that have been reviewed by staff and will not be implemented.
PokeTrade
Crazy collecting Chansey

Buying/Winning CE credits - Fix the CE running out

Post by PokeTrade »

I've noticed in the CE that it often runs out of Pokémon to serve, then the default Chansey with ID: 1 is served.

This Chansey has already racked up a ton of levels in a very short time. I don't mind this, but I remember in the old site that there was a real competition to have the highest leveled adoptable and this now feels kinda lost.

What is causing "the CE running out of Pokémon to serve" is most likely the fact that users are saving up credits and not spending them. A solution for this? Get more credits out that are not earned while clicking.

How this can be done?
- Allow (for a short time?) credits to be bought in the store?
- Introduce a CE credits congrats! prize
- Temporarily award more than 1 credit, have like a "happy hour".

EDIT: Another idea is letting some users (donators?) selecting a "premium pokemon", that randomy gets clicks in the CE if the CE runs out of Pokémon with credits. This can create a large back-up pool easily.
Last edited by PokeTrade on April 23rd, 2022, 10:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
My collections:
ImageImageImage
KiraNear
Man of Mayhem

Re: Buying/Winning CE credits - Fix the CE running out

Post by KiraNear »

I think these two sounds the best:

I mostly click until I have around 100 to 1000 credits, because I want some of my adopts on a certain level and a CE congrats price or an happy hour, like we have with the money on tuesdays, would be very helpful actually 🤔
AdoptableImage
Avatar made by smilesupsidedown.
Picture in my signature made by Cyrrior.
PokeTrade
Crazy collecting Chansey

Post by PokeTrade »

Another idea is letting some users (donators?) selecting a "premium pokemon", that randomy gets clicks in the CE if the CE runs out of Pokémon with credits. This can create a large back-up pool easily.
My collections:
ImageImageImage
TsukinoRan
魂を放浪

Post by TsukinoRan »

The idea sounds nice, though I agree with KiraNear for either some more credits while clicking or a credits congratz.
As for the idea with the 'premium Pokemon'....dunno, that sounds a bit disadvantageous to people that aren't donators, so not really fond of the idea. If anyone could choose an adoptable I guess it would be fine, but then many adopts will rack up many levels fast XD
Tango

Post by Tango »

It may not particularly be a matter of hoarding credits. I know I can't keep up with how fast things blaze through the pile I put on when I get the chance. A couple thousand credits can be gone in a matter of minutes depending on the time of day.

A 'happy hour' sorta deal like Double Money Tuesday but for credits has been proposed before and I still support the thought. Having a random chance to get 2 credits for a click instead of 1 would be great, and limiting it to a rare occasion shouldn't flood things too badly.

Having a Congrats prize equivalent also sounds nice.
Tango's Trade Station
═══════»«═══════
Adoptable Adoptable Adoptable
═══════»«═══════
Glichu

Post by Glichu »

PokeTrade wrote: April 23rd, 2022, 8:24 am I've noticed in the CE that it often runs out of Pokémon to serve, then the default Chansey with ID: 1 is served.

This Chansey has already racked up a ton of levels in a very short time. I don't mind this, but I remember in the old site that there was a real competition to have the highest leveled adoptable and this now feels kinda lost.

What is causing "the CE running out of Pokémon to serve" is most likely the fact that users are saving up credits and not spending them. A solution for this? Get more credits out that are not earned while clicking.

How this can be done?
- Allow (for a short time?) credits to be bought in the store?

EDIT: Another idea is letting some users (donators?) selecting a "premium pokemon", that randomy gets clicks in the CE if the CE runs out of Pokémon with credits. This can create a large back-up pool easily.
Caught myself on thought that I wanted to offer buy credits few days ago when I run out of credits in few minutes after starting clicking.

- Maybe it's possible to add function exchange to the market? when credits could be bought for money or exchanged for items?

- replace money CONGRATZ with credits. We don't have much ways of spending money even if when we have all the games back (if not counting Raffle) it only stores on your account until we have a new generation out to buy evoitems and everstones and then we continue to store money from clicking. I think that this amount will be enough and credits we need more.

- ''Happy hour" or double credits \ money day woul be great too.

So +1 to each position!
AdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptable
AdoptableAdoptable
General amount of hatched shinies: 122
PokeTrade
Crazy collecting Chansey

Post by PokeTrade »

Glichu wrote: April 23rd, 2022, 8:17 pm Caught myself on thought that I wanted to offer buy credits few days ago when I run out of credits in few minutes after starting clicking.

- Maybe it's possible to add function exchange to the market? when credits could be bought for money or exchanged for items?

- replace money CONGRATZ with credits. We don't have much ways of spending money even if when we have all the games back (if not counting Raffle) it only stores on your account until we have a new generation out to buy evoitems and everstones and then we continue to store money from clicking. I think that this amount will be enough and credits we need more.

- ''Happy hour" or double credits \ money day woul be great too.

So +1 to each position!
I like replacing the money congratz! It's indeed a bit unnecessary, and a lot of users are quite disappointed with this one. CE credits > money.
My collections:
ImageImageImage
Akemie

Post by Akemie »

+1 for the credits congratz instead of money congratz :O Would love that.

Not sure if I find a happy hour for credits good or not. The CE is still a "give and take" thing and I think it would loose its balance if you know what I mean.
AdoptableImageImageImageAdoptable
pixels by King-Lulu-Deer (DA)
FairyPrincessCynthia

Post by FairyPrincessCynthia »

Make the Chanesy ineligible to be listed in the top 50 Pokemon by level. That'll solve one problem at least.
Spoiler for more adopts inside:
AdoptableAdoptable AdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptable
AdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptable
AdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptable
Praise be to fairy types.