All my Pokemons left/disappeared

Have any questions regarding Virtuadopt? Ask here!
Leafeon98

All my Pokemons left/disappeared

Post by Leafeon98 »

Hello, I made this account in 2010 and I played quite frequently. I got lots of great mons, including Promo Christmas Munchlax, lots of those on level 2500+. I even got some shinies. Now after maybe 2 years after logging last time I went here from nostalgia and all my mons disappeared. I didn´t sell them nor trade them. I would appreciate help, it´s frustrating.
Best regards,
Filip
If you feed my box 1, I will feed your Pokémons as well! :)
AdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptable
SchokoKitsune

Re: All my Pokemons left/disappeared

Post by SchokoKitsune »

Don't worry - they aren't gone!

The site had a restart because it's coding was outdated.
Check for example this topic: https://www.virtuadopt.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=23954

One day, we will be able to bring some of our old adopts over. The exact date and if it's gonna be all of them or just a few selected ones isn't stated yet, tho! The first few days after the relaunch, they were accesible on old.virtuadopt.com - now they are safely parked in code-form somewhere where the site admin can one day transfer them to the new code :D
Syiren

Post by Syiren »

Wait, I just came back after a hiatus as well, and was freaking out as I noticed my Mewtwo, Umbreon and Shiny Seviper showed as broken images in a sig on another site. I checked on my boxes and I have only 3 and all my pokemon are also gone. If they're all coded, and we can't touch them... does that mean we have to start over? I don't even remember all I had. :(
Spoiler:
ImageAdoptableImage
TsukinoRan
魂を放浪

Post by TsukinoRan »

As SchokoKitsune already wrote, the site had a restart.
it will be possible to bring old adopts over to the new site, we just don't know when, how and how many.
So, just waiting is in order in case you don't wanna adopt something new, but if you wanna be active again, you will have to start hatching eggs again since nobody knows how much can be transferred over.
Syiren

Post by Syiren »

Sorry, I read up after posting this. I'm just hoping some of the legendaries I had and shinies can be saved. Like my Primal Kyogre, my Mewtwo and The few shinies I had. I'm not upset that there was a restart. It just spooked me is all. ^^;
Spoiler:
ImageAdoptableImage
TsukinoRan
魂を放浪

Post by TsukinoRan »

well, all old adopt are stored in a database somewhere, so we all will have to wait^^