Dev Diary 2022-04-13

Every announcement regarding Virtuadopt main site, or forums will come here.
yankeesrule3526
Chief of Operations

Dev Diary 2022-04-13

Post by yankeesrule3526 »

It's been two weeks since the relaunch of Virtuadopt. Besides some fairly minor issues, I would say it was a successful launch.

What's new
There hasn't been any major changes since the launch, but there have been a handful of improvements made.

For one, the Click Exchange saw the return of two useful features for managing credits. It is now possible to view only your Virtuadopts that have credits applied. You can also remove all credits at once. I would like to improve the credit management system, and allow for multi selection for mass credit application.

We also saw the return of a fan favorite, autoname. Automatic naming updates your Virtuadopt's nickname to the name of the Pokemon when it hatches, evolves, etc. Hopefully in the near future, I would like to expand on this feature by allowing you to automatically enable autoname whenever you adopt an egg, accept a trade, and claim a promo.

A new feature was also silently released, the Team Rocket Hideout Backroom. It allows you to pay to unlock promo codes you recently received but didn't claim. As this is a new feature, we are open to feedback on the two week time frame and cost per code.

And lots of bug fixes, both visible and behind the scenes.

The future
I am still actively working on migrating Pokemon from the previous dex system to the new. Promos and monthlies are fairly straightforward for the most part, but Pokemon require the most time. I guess this can also be a point for feedback below. If a Pokemon is migrated to the new system, should it be able to evolve immediately, evolve eventually when the region is released, or not at all? Copying the data over is pretty straightforward, but setting up hatch rates, gender ratios, and evolution mechanics take time because it's manual data entry. But, progress is being made.

We are also actively working through refreshing some aspects of the site's design. I did say we, and I would like to thank Tango for the amount of time being put into the updated design. We're not ready to share anything yet, but I think it's a clean, artistic look while still keeping that Virtuadopt feel.

I want to close out the future section, and really this post, by asking, what do you think should we work on next? Are you ready to start breeding? Do you want to start trading with friends and amassing huge collections? Should we add more mini games? Sound off below!
KitsuLeif

Re: Dev Diary 2022-04-13

Post by KitsuLeif »

I like the Team Rocket Hideout Backroom so far, even though 10k per missed code is a lot, when you can't even see which missed Promo you are getting. Maybe the cost should be adjusted here. Claiming a missing Congratz costing 10 times as much as winning a 1.000$ Congratz feels bad. Kind of a disproportionate cost. So either raising the amount of money you win in a money Congratz or lowering the amount of money you have to spend on missed Congratzs would be great.

What I'd like to see next is trading, so we can complete our Kanto Dex by evolving the Pokémon that only evolve through trading.
Breeding would be great to see as well, probably with the Johto generation when Baby Pokémon are introduced.
Dragonclaw

Post by Dragonclaw »

Thank you so much Yankee and Tango for all the work and effort you are putting into VA!

I think Pokémon who are transfered to the new system should be able to evolve when the new generation is out, methinks. I just wonder, what happens if it's a Pokémon that is from a unreleased region? Do we need to wait for these? Or is it just about the evolutions?

I personally miss breeding the most. But yes, it could be introduced together with Johto, like in the games, because it has plenty of baby Pokémon that we can breed! But I'm seriously ready for it any time. Trading isn't super important to me personally. But it would be cool to have, definitely!
With the daycare, I'd like to raise the chances with being active on the website again or other methods. Back then, when we didn't had any feature to raise the chances, it felt very frustrating. Maybe that's something for later, it'll be okay if that wasn't a thing immediantly.

I don't miss the most of the Arcade games. I pretty much only used the Click Exchange, Trading Point, Lottery, Quests and the Raffel (which I absolutely loved). And I loved the Ruins, but I stopped playing it after I got the full Unown Dex + Archivement!

- With the trading point, it could be cool, if there could be more interesting stuff in there sometimes, like shinies, promos or evolved / high level adopts, rarely, of course. And they could cost more points. I was always just donating random duplicated that I didn't wanted in there and never really got anything from it, because I was simply not interested in it. Maybe something could be figured out for it. Maybe such things like a quick refresh for 1 point or 10-20 CE clicks for 1 adopt, or something. I'm not sure!

- Maybe the Raffel (or different arcade games, of course. owo;; ) could be used to bring back some of the old Promos like Primal Groudon and Kyogre or Germany Gligar and Player Riolu, etc. Because we got these for specific real life events, like the Release of Omega Rubin and Alpha Sapphire and the World Championships. I wonder overall, if we're able to get all the old Promos and Monthlies back, because otherwise, I'd like to move them to new VA, because I'm really attached to some, like Vuldoom (which made me play this game), Blossom Deino, Vampoochy, Sweet Tea Swoobat and Pirate Vaporeon. But if we can get them again on new VA, I'd like it way more if I could get them again (at least the non-shinies), I just need clarification. uwu

- I'm personally very much against bringing the Crops back. I just never understood it and was extremely sad that I wasn't be able to get any fossils anymore at some point. Same with the Grid, but I'm okay with it, because it's only for optional forms, but maybe it needs better explanation or being updated in general.

I'd also like to have the Archivements back, those were fun to complete and look at from other people!

Also an important thing, that I forgot about is - the more comfortable clicking! Where you could just go to someone's box and click on their adopts one time and it was leveled, instead of clicking on "If you want to play with him, click here!" ... that'd be very nice. ^w^
And also, if the pronun could be changed into "it/them". "If you want to play with them, click here!" or "If you want to play with it, click here!"
That'd be comfy. ♥

Uhm.. owo Yeah! I probably forgot a few things, but-but ... well! Thank you so much again, it still feels like a dream or a April Fools Joke that Virtuadopt actually got revived and updated. I'm endlessly grateful and appreciate all of your work. <3
Last edited by Dragonclaw on April 14th, 2022, 3:54 am, edited 4 times in total.
Icon: Zhou__Mao

Adoptable Adoptable Image Image ImageAdoptable
yankeesrule3526
Chief of Operations

Post by yankeesrule3526 »

It is a lot, but I think it should be. I don't think it should be compared to the prize pool at all. Even at $2 a click (when the range is 1-8 depending on the day), it takes 5,000 clicks to hit $10,000. The odds of winning a promo in 5,000 clicks? Probably unlikely. Is it worth it for a common prize like the birds? Probably not. Is it worth it when there is a timed event active or a possible shiny involved? It might very well be worth it.
Jore

Post by Jore »

First of all Thank you for all your work, it's really fun so far :D

Really looking forward to the 'multi selection for mass credit application' thing :)

Regarding the Team Rocket Hideout Backroom:
I'd say the costs are fine, but a preview of the adopt would be nice.
(since right now, the guy in the Backroom says I have missed something on 1st of April, even though I can't remember missing anything. O_o )

Regarding the Migration:
I thought we could only migrate Adopts that are in the new system already (so if we have just Kanto we could only migrate Kantos for now, as an example)

It now sounds like whatever we migrate will become an Egg, so levels will not be migrated and gender is randomly generated, do I understand this correctly? I'm slightly confused :?

Regarding Collections:
If we could have collections without taking so much data space somehow, that would be nice q.q
Since name, gender and levels of our collectionmons are irrelevant most of the time I had the idea of a new NPC to which we can give our adopts to, he deletes it from the system and raises a collection number for us, so that the system does not have to store so much irrelevant data for our collectionmons... but I'm not sure if the idea is good ^^'

I'm fine with whatever comes next... except Mini-Games. It feels too early.
Daycare (or/and Johto) would be best though xd
AdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptable
Thalassa

Post by Thalassa »

Thank you for your hard work, I have been enjoying the new site very much!

The upcoming features sound fun, I can't wait for the mass credit application! I sometimes go into mobile when I have time at work, and it's a bit of a pain to add credits there. I suspect this feature will greatly improve this experience!

About the Team Rocket Backroom, I think the pricing is just fine. I already have more money than I know what to do with it and I was easily able to claim three promos that I had missed. I do agree however that a preview of the adopt would be nice, or maybe just the species name next to the code would be ok.

I am a bit confused about the migration. Will we be able to transfer any Pokemon or just the ones that their regions have been released? Would they turn into eggs or just their base forms?

As for the future additions I am fine with either breeding or trading. I'm equally excited to breed some baby mons for when Johto releases/shiny hunting specific Pokemon and trading to complete my dex! :D
KitsuLeif

Post by KitsuLeif »

yankeesrule3526 wrote: April 13th, 2022, 11:29 pm I don't think it should be compared to the prize pool at all.
But this way you're putting a price tag on the Congratz Promos. One that doesn't match the 1k you can win with a Congratz, which makes this money win feel worthless in comparison to the birds, when before it felt like it was on the same level with them.
Heili

Post by Heili »

10000k is not lot at all for lost bird
I didn't even knew I missed 2 of them
Thank you
Foxypuff

Post by Foxypuff »

I also think breeding should be introduced with Johto since that was the region that it was introduced in. And maybe the Pokemon with baby forms could be replaced with them on the adopt page once they release?

If a Pokemon were to be brought over from the old site in which it would be able to evolve, maybe it shouldn't evolve right away if it's a level based one, even at a high level in case people want to give it an everstone without fear of instant evolution.
Akemie

Post by Akemie »

I am not sure if it is possible at all but I would love to see a new feature in the CE when giving credits to eggs: Remove all credits on an egg as soon as it hatches. I always give them 40 credits but they rarely hatch after 40 clicks so I give them 5 more credits each time they have not hatched. It is timeconsuming but I don't want to waste the credits xD

As for the next big feature I would say it should be the GTS for trade evolution. Breeding was introduced in Gen 2 so it would be perfect later when Johto is introduced on here.

I think the 10k$ for missed promo codes is okay but you should be able to see what you missed. I would pay money to get a shiny or missing promo but not for my 5th Moltres xD (I didn't miss anything so far, yay!)

Hmmmm. which mini games do I miss? I liked the memory and puzzles when there was a promo price in it. The trading point was neat too and I really like Dragonclaws idea with very rarely shiny or promo prizes in it. I personally didn't like the raffle and lottery because it felt like p2w. Crops was rather boring and I prefer getting the fossil pokemon out of normal eggs!
Last edited by Akemie on April 14th, 2022, 12:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Adoptable Image Adoptable
ImageImageImage
pixels by King-Lulu-Deer (DA)
Sabbo
Like a boss

Post by Sabbo »

Heili wrote: April 14th, 2022, 6:26 am 10000k is not lot at all for lost bird
I didn't even knew I missed 2 of them
Thank you
yeah i'am also okay with this, thank you for the backroom, i would rather pay than never get the promo i might be interested in but thats just my opinion.

great work so far, would be also fine with breeding coming up with the Johto release, would fit with the canon of the games. i would really like trading, as for me i don't need the armys again, i would like something like a trade in for extra adoptables or other options to use them on games or gaining something with them.
would be fun to have the trading point again but with different requirements, for example "trade in 30 blue pokemon" or "only rock types", maybe there could be different tasks to fullfill for a promo or credits...

i would totally like a wonder trade feature on this site by the way, a surprise trading feature or an option for trading credits.

i'am also curious for Tangos work, sounds exciting.
AdoptableAdoptable
KiraNear
Man of Mayhem

Post by KiraNear »

I think the backroom is a very nice idea. The price is a little bit high, but here comes my bad luck in handy XD
On the old VA I didn't got the congratz that often, so I'm sure I always click enough to get enough money to be able to buy a missing promo when I clicked a congratz away^^
My odds here are at around 8000 clicks for one congratz - I think. So I'm on the safe side here.

And I miss breeding too :-)
AdoptableImage
Avatar made by smilesupsidedown.
Picture in my signature made by Cyrrior.
.IwaOi.

Post by .IwaOi. »

First of all, many thanks for all the work on VA and the opportunity to continue using it at all.
I just can't say that often enough.
The new beginn was a great idea!
Also, it's just wonderful to see a lot of users have brought it back and activity has increased.

I would also suggest the GTS first, just to be able to complete the Kanto-Dex.
Breeding can really only come with the Johto region when you have to breed the babies anyway. x3
Don't stress about it either, after all the focus is on VA just living and not having to live with so many failures again.

Personally, I don't really think much of the mini-games, and I don't see any reason why they should be brought back.
It was a nice idea, yes.
But let's be honest: Who sits down and does puzzles if there isn't some promo to win? XD
What I liked there was the Traiding Point, since you also had the opportunity to get Pokemon or just get rid of others that you didn't want.

What I would suggest (if I haven't overlooked it) would be to delete individual adopts from the boxes if you notice nobody wants it, or it can't really be swapped out.

Team Rocket's back room is just gorgeous!
It made sure I finally got the three Legendary Birds together! <3
I personally think the price is justified, after all you can avoid it by simply being careful when clicking.
I think it's totally fine that you don't really see the promo that you forgot to pick up, which I wouldn't do.
It is and will remain a click page, and if you click slowly and don't always aim for speed (after all, you have the safe version in the CE for that), it's easily feasible not to miss a promo.

I have no idea to what extent it is really feasible or not.... but some kind of miracle exchange (perhaps limited daily) would be really mega thing!!!!
You could also unlock the miracle exchange first, for example by having to trade normally 10 times before you can then make a miracle exchange.
Then you start all over again to earn the miracle exchange again?
AdoptableAdoptable
Tune
Master of Space

Post by Tune »

I like the backroom, haven't missed anything yet but I'm sure I'm bound to at some point xD
I vote for bringing GTS back first, so we can complete our Kanto dexes with the trade evos and for those who hoard certain Kanto mon can start collecting those too c:
AdoptableImage
Ryou_Kimura
Daisuki Bruno-Chan

Post by Ryou_Kimura »

I am happy to hear we have a Yankees little helper now and you don't have to do all the work by yourself any more.
Thanks, Tango, for giving a hand to Yankees!

Btw, I think the Dev Diary is a really good thing to implement, so people can keep track on what is being worked on.

For the Backroom:
Great idea!
I think the price is fine with 10k, too. It's fair.
I follow the idea the others had, a preview what will be recieved with the lost code would be nice then - and a button to "dismiss" the code if you don't want the missed adopt and the Backroom doesn't overflow with unrecieved codes.

For the next feature coming:
100% the GTS. Trading is needed for a lot of evolutions and people might want it to fill their Dex faster and to get more adopts for their collection.
Breeding afterwards.

For the minigames...
Raffle was always nice.
I never had any problem with the crops, in fact, it was one of the things I used more.
Being able to get fossils from the normals eggs however, I prefer as well, so maybe something else can be hidden in the crops, like old seasonal promos or something (or new ones later).
So that we would have the Raffle+Congratz+Crops option to get some different ones (and do a certain ammount of clicks for some when we have events ^^).
Aaaannd puzzles for special occasions - that was always fun! But maybe without the time limit to get a shiny...that was quite frustrating for some people most of the time...
Hangman+Memory was fine if you just wanted to have fun and sometimes get a free normal adopt for it.
Arcade games...not needed...

For the Trading Point:
I think some people here don't understand how it worked. The Pokémon in there all have been released by someone previously.
When someone released a shiny - someone was able to get it, if really, really lucky. (I once saw one in there, but that's all)
When no one releases Shinies or Promos, ofc no one can claim them.
Beside, I kinda think it would be better to only put normal adopts in the trading point and maybe add some option for people to skip certain adopts or, for a certain ammount of time, like...not sure, maybe use some points to only get Pokémon of a certain type shown for a while or even certain Pokémon. (excluding shinies + promos)

Maybe it ispossible, when enough people "donate" a certain ammount of Promos and/or shinies, a special raffle or something could be started with these extra - but with limited tickets (ex. 5-10) so it's fairer for eveyone trying to get one.

For the click exchange:
I agree it would be nice to have an option to remove the left over credits from an egg as soon as it hatched.
(Otherwise I think the Click exchange is great/will be amazing!)

Jores idea with the collections:
Would probably save some space, but there are people who want to have a look at their adopts and level them. That would not be possible any more.

Migration:
I thought we will all have a limit how many adopts we can take over? Do we not?
If we can't take all over at once, which makes sense, because we should only be able to re-claim what is available on "new" VA as well, I like the idea of being able to take over a certain ammount of Pokémon per generation - so as long as we have Kanto, we use that limit. For Jotho we have the same and so on.
If we have a liomit for ALL Pokémon it would be a problem to not be able to port any of them, but only a specific region first. I am afraid poeple would use their limit early and won't be able to take over newer adopts because they already used up thei limit.

If we don't have a limit...I guess I would still make it possible to onyl take adopts over, that are already here anyway.
So we have to wait until Hoenn is released here to take over a Mudkip for example.
Nothing else makes sense to me.
I would prefer if the adopts stays 100% the same - evolved or not, with the right item attched (mostly because of everstones and high level adopts). If possible. Or keep the evolution and/or tiem, but set the level back to 1.
Downside would be, that "old" VA has to stay around longer then (or is it supposed to be there forever anyway?).

I hope thsi wasn't too much of my thoughts^^'
(whoever finds a typo can keep it :D)
Main Collections: Sandshrew, Chatot, Lucario, Shellos (blue), Corviknight
Side Collections: Girafarig, Swablu, Joltik, Minccino, Skiddo, Snom
Catslover
I <3 Shiny's

Post by Catslover »

Thanks for keeping us up2date :cool:
With this topic, and that we can think together =D

I like the CE!
And maybe in the future, we can say goodbye to the Captcha, and add the Pokemon questions instead, where is ???, or click on the Pokemon that is lvl 12

And maybe, I would love, to have a option, Add (number) of credits to all Eggs
I'm using the CE 95% for hatching my Eggs ^^
And yes! a option to automatic remove credits from hatchlings :D

Thanks a lot for adding the Team Rocket Hideout Backroom!
Unfortunately I don't have much money for reclaiming, but when I can, I would do :wub:
I also like the prize, $5000 :cool:

I would also like it, to migrate Pokemon per Region
Hold the Items they had, like Everstone's, so that a fav Shiny can't evolve
And for the Special Dex ones... surprise me haha =D
If it's possible to migrate them too, I would like that ^^

Great that Tango can help with the development on VA, I'm very curious, good luck!! :king:

Trading would be great, I think, it should at least be 1th may, before we can trade
I think it's too soon to release it within a few weeks (april)

Sabbo wrote: April 14th, 2022, 9:44 am i would totally like a wonder trade feature on this site by the way, a surprise trading feature or an option for trading credits.
I love the Wonder Trade in the Games, it sounds great to have it here too <3
Dragonclaw wrote: April 13th, 2022, 11:24 pm Also an important thing, that I forgot about is - the more comfortable clicking! Where you could just go to someone's box and click on their adopts one time and it was leveled, instead of clicking on "If you want to play with him, click here!" ... that'd be very nice. ^w^
And also, if the pronun could be changed into "it/them". "If you want to play with them, click here!" or "If you want to play with it, click here!"
That'd be comfy. ♥
Yes please =D

I also like the Rankings, I found it fun to see who clicked the most today, who has the most Shiny's, most money, and other stuff =D
:king: AdoptableAdoptableAdoptable :wub:
TsukinoRan
魂を放浪

Post by TsukinoRan »

As for the migrated Pokemon, I would like it if it would be possible to stay the same regarding levels and attached items,
I would say that it should be possible to evolve when the region to it is released; since, as others stated, it wouldn't make much sense otherwise.

Hmm, as for breeding, I would also like it to come with Johto since that was the generation when it was launched in.
As for GTS, maybe that one sooner for all the trade evolutions or you introduce us an item for that in the meantime^^
As for the mini-games:
I agree with Ryou_Kimura's opinion on the crops. It was a pain to collect the fossils when they were only there and not hatched from eggs and made collecting them - in comparison to other adopts - so much harder.
So maybe do additional rewards when implementing it again?
Also, I think Hangman, Raffle and Memory was okay; Guess the Number to when you could get the Gambler Meowth there.
As for the trading point, I'm a bit floundering. On one site, it was nice to have that one and get some adopts from it, on the other hand, you couldn't hatch enough adopts to go in there to even get some more from them ^^'
Maybe introduce an alternative currency for it that we can earn on multiple ways to spend there, not only via donating adopts?

Otherwise, I'm only waiting for what you will present us in the future with (with the help of Tango) and I think it's nice to see VA so populated again, even if there aren't many users^^
As always, thanks for your hard work ^^V
Tomoaki
Tauros' leader

Post by Tomoaki »

Thank you Yankee and great to hear you have help from Tango now, thanks to them too! I’m already excited for the new look you two are working on :D

I think 10k for a missed congratz is ok too, after all, if you notice you just missed a congratz, you still have 14 days to click for those 10k, if I understood correctly? So even if someone is broke atm, they can still get their promo if they invest a little extra clicking time. I also would like a preview of the promo or the name of the promo at least so you can prioritize one promo over another, if you clicked away multiple and one is perhaps just a usual one like the birds and one is a special event promo.
I also never saw the 1k Pokedollar congratz on the same level as a promo, the 1k are instantly added to your account while the promos are not and getting a new promo adopt always weighed higher to me than getting a small amount of Pokedollar in general.

Regarding the migration I’d like the adopts to either stay just the way they were originally (leveled, items, evolved and everything) or if that’s not possible, then not able to evolve immediately so we can get everstones for them first and the evolution could be enabled two weeks after a adopt is transferred or smth like that.
I also like the idea of a limit-per-region for transferring adopts, as Ryou_Kimura said, if there will be a limit at all.

As for the collections, I would definitely not like to have my collected adopts reduced to just a number. I mostly collect because it brings me joy to look at a ton of beautiful adopts/ their artworks side by side and admire the sheer mass of them all together. If I was to just “feed” them to some NPC and see a number rise, to me there wouldn’t be much appeal to collecting them anymore. I would like a way for them to take up less space data wise of course, but I don’t like this idea (sorry Jore).

Personally, I don’t mind the Daycare coming back with Johto release but I have a question regarding baby pkmn: If I remember correctly, they weren’t able to evolve to their base forms, for some reason (that I also don’t remember or don’t know) and, well, could that maybe be changed? I will be honest, I would like to breed shiny Pikachu for example but I think that was not possible at all because it would only ever become a Pichu that could not evolve. (Please, please, correct me if I remember false things here ^^’)

I am onboard with being able to remove credits from adopts in the CE as soon as they hatch and looking forward to giving multiple adopts a set amount of credits at once 😊

I don’t miss any games in particular I think, I am just saying, that games with a timer stress me out a lot, so things like the puzzles as Ryou_Kimura said were also not very fun to me. (Also “Guess the number” can stay away, I hated that game because the chances of getting it right are just too low. But at this point, I am just complaining on a personal, subjective level xD)

I would like the crops coming back though, but maybe with a little help provided? If it said “go north” on one field for example I made a screenshot and crossed out every field south to it and so I could remember which field exactly I tried before. Maybe something like this could be implemented to either be shown automatically or we can mark the fields ourselves in some way (little arrows to put on the field maybe?) to make it easier. Oh and/or maybe a lower timer, I don’t remember the specific time but I guess it was 12 hours until the next attempt? Or 6 at some point during an event I believe. Not the worst but I had to remind myself actively that the crops were available again and often forgot by that time.

The trading point was a nice way to get rid of pokis I didn’t want and couldn’t get traded away, but getting something useful out of it was rare, sadly. As a kind of wonder trade it would add some excitement at least ^^
AdoptableAdoptableAdoptable
FairyPrincessCynthia

Post by FairyPrincessCynthia »

I do believe that in order to prevent a future database bloat from occurring, or at the very minimum, staving it off, there needs to be a way to properly delete unwanted adopts from the system. And any IDs that would call to that deleted adoptable would pull up a "This adoptable does not exist" page.

The Trading Point was good in theory, and while it was a way to allow users to collect other people's released adopts, it simply became a holding cell for Carnivines, Rattatas, Nidorans, Hoothoots, and so on. Stuff there was thousands of things that no one really wanted. So having some form of actual adoptable deletion would, in essence, cut down on overall server storage by hundreds of thousands of adopts over time.

---

On the topic of returning practical features, I heard that prior to the site reroll, the GTS was closed down due to needing some form of major bugfix or revamp. It would be beneficial to the community to get that going again.

---

I have a secondary idea to pitch out there in terms of site longevity. Which is to implement rare and alternative artistic versions of Legendary and Mythical adopts. This would not only provide new adopts without having to come up with gimmicky contest, seasonal, or holiday costume ideas, but it also allows the site to re-release the species without it being exactly the same style of adopt for everyone who already had an existing form of the species. This also opens the door for unique poses of Legendary/Mythical Pokemon for contest winners. tl;dr: Think of it like if we had Mewtwo as a prize from a congratz, but there was a different type of Mewtwo you could collect if you were to place well in a site contest.

---

Thirdly, in regards to Baby Pokemon, there's no reason why moving forward, we can't involve a Soothe Bell in the process of evolving them. Nobody has any of the specified adopts at the moment this sort of change could impact.

---

Fourthly, I've been saying for years that the $1,000 congratz is insufficient. The cost of keeping two Pokemon in the daycare for a whole day is $1,200, so it should at least cover that.

---

Fifthly, I'm not really feeling the whole "click on the vehicles to use the click exchange" thing. It's not Pokemon-themed in the slightest. I actually like the way the old 4-Pokemon question system looked on the site.

---

Sixthly, for some reason, adopts show who clicked on them, but eggs do not?

---

Seventhly, on the topic of porting adopts, I believe all species varieties should be eligible from the start, but reset the levels to 1. It would kill the momentum people have going if they saw that shiny Tropius or my Swampert show up with their hundreds of thousands of levels.

<>___________<>

On the topic of positive adjustments.
- The backroom is a very helpful safety net just in case a congratz is lost. I probably won't lose one because:
- The giant congratz in the click exchange is the other safely net that prevents the button from being muscle-memoried when you win [Thing].
- The items no longer loading below the profile icon means that those are a series of images that no longer have to be loaded each time the page changes.
- Starters from randomized eggs. Keep this one going. It's a good feature. We won't need to bring back the Starter Corner with this.
Spoiler for more adopts inside:
AdoptableAdoptable AdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptable
Praise be to fairy types.