Bug I think if not help please

Have any questions regarding Virtuadopt? Ask here!
mnellie48

Bug I think if not help please

Post by mnellie48 »

Hi um I think this a bug but not sure when I go to look weather it b in my iphone (where I mainly play) or my grandpa’s computer I go to Poke center to look an feed my Pokémon the pokemon an eggs tho an there lvl or steps won’t change or there default names won’t show on some of them even tho when open there profile it says wat it should b currently level an the default name I selected to b used is on but the main screen list of my eggs an Pokémon says the same old different thing. Like I for example have two eggs that hatched but the sprit is still the eggs one an says steps with no name but when I like on them to say feed them it will show the actual Pokémon it’s current lvl an it’s default name go back to the to my list to feed the next Pokémon an it the egg sprit again no name a step counter again. Also item I equipped to my snover an I have set to next to sprit pic won’t show on list page either. Is this a bug? I had hoped with the last few updates it would fix its self but has yet to it been going on for some time now so an I’m kinda finding really annoying now. If not a bug I’m sorry but can anyone help me fix it I tried already a bunch of times to refresh the page an logging out then back in on both iPhone an computer versions but still the same issue is there regardless. Please help me :’(
Foxypuff

Re: Bug I think if not help please

Post by Foxypuff »

They are image based so they may not always update right away. You might have to wait a bit for them to update because of that. Try clearing your cache as well.
Glichu

Re: Bug I think if not help please

Post by Glichu »

Foxypuff wrote: March 24th, 2022, 11:13 pm They are image based so they may not always update right away. You might have to wait a bit for them to update because of that. Try clearing your cache as well.
That's true it can help. But first try to refresh the page with win+R or win+F5. Sometimes it helps too.
AdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptable
AdoptableAdoptable
General amount of hatched shinies: 122