State of the Virtuadopt

Every announcement regarding Virtuadopt main site, or forums will come here.
Cat_dream

Re: State of the Virtuadopt

Post by Cat_dream »

i just came back after a long time to check on my adopts and just saw that all are gone. TT~TT
I first thought, that someone hacked the side and everything is gone, but than i red about the big reset and i'm kinda sad that i have lost all my promos and shinys. Especially the promons and monthlies i loved so much and invested so much time in getting them. I'm not a big fan of trading. I like to keep what i achived. So more i'm sad that they are all gone now. It kinda feels like one day when my pokemon game crashed an i lost all of my beloved hard trained pokemon forever... TT~TT But back than i was way younger and had the time to start new... now this is not really that possible to start completely new with collecting, while im not in school anymore and having a fulltime job now. >_<'

I red that yankee might bring some adopts back? how does it work? i would love to have my beloved promos back. TT~TT
Please click me ♥ ==>AdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptable

Akemie

Post by Akemie »

Cat_dream wrote: January 2nd, 2023, 6:27 pm i just came back after a long time to check on my adopts and just saw that all are gone. TT~TT
I first thought, that someone hacked the side and everything is gone, but than i red about the big reset and i'm kinda sad that i have lost all my promos and shinys. Especially the promons and monthlies i loved so much and invested so much time in getting them. I'm not a big fan of trading. I like to keep what i achived. So more i'm sad that they are all gone now. It kinda feels like one day when my pokemon game crashed an i lost all of my beloved hard trained pokemon forever... TT~TT But back than i was way younger and had the time to start new... now this is not really that possible to start completely new with collecting, while im not in school anymore and having a fulltime job now. >_<'

I red that yankee might bring some adopts back? how does it work? i would love to have my beloved promos back. TT~TT
Check here to get some of your old adopts back ♥

https://www.virtuadopt.com/migrate
Adoptable Image Adoptable
ImageImageImage
pixels by King-Lulu-Deer (DA)
Cat_dream

Post by Cat_dream »

Akemie wrote: January 2nd, 2023, 6:28 pm
Cat_dream wrote: January 2nd, 2023, 6:27 pm i just came back after a long time to check on my adopts and just saw that all are gone. TT~TT

Check here to get some of your old adopts back ♥

https://www.virtuadopt.com/migrate

THANK YOU <3 ^_^ :wub:

Edit:
ufff... it really took me a while to choose... there was so many i want to keep, but thats not possible to take all.... so it took me a while to decide who to take. BUt i'm happy to at least have a couple of my beloved adopts back, and had the chance to see them all again, before i have to say good bye to the ones who i couldn't keep. :cry:
Please click me ♥ ==>AdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptable