Select Mega Quest

Old suggestions that have not proven popular or are otherwise no longer relevant.
Jace999608

Select Mega Quest

Post by Jace999608 »

Hello! Sorry if something similar has already been posted- I looked back through to see if anyone had said anything similar but didn't see anything posted!

So, Roark's quests in the arcade don't let you pick which Pokemon he selects to get the Mega Stone, and he doesn't seem to factor in whether a Pokemon already has a Mega Stone equipped. As an example, I've gotten four quests for my Charizard and Swampert, even after equipping the Mega Stone I won- meanwhile, I have a Heracross sitting in my PC that's never once been selected. Adding to the problem is the fact that there's no option to decline the quest- if Charizard or Swampert gets picked again, I have to wait a few days until the quest finishes for another change.

My suggestion would be to just remove the random element of this and just let people select which Pokemon Roark judges. I'll freely admit I'm not very familiar with what the trade economy in VA is like, but it doesn't seem to me like Mega Stones don't really offer any kind of particular value to a Pokemon beyond their visual appeal- if you obtain the base species, you have the same opportunities to get the Mega Stone, after all.
Jace999608

Re: Select Mega Quest

Post by Jace999608 »

Would just like to add a little bit of follow-up - the quest for my already-Mega Swampert finished today, and I went back to Roark, and got....

Another Swampert quest. Which ends next week.