favorite pokemon/region

Talk here about Virtuadopt in general - comment updates, talk about your achievements, adoptables...
sableyeJr

favorite pokemon/region

Post by sableyeJr »

Pokemon:Sableye
origional Region: hoenn
Why it is my favorite: it likes gems, and i am a gem collector
Tango

Re: favorite pokemon/region

Post by Tango »

This is a toughie... I have so many but for right now, just picking one:

Sandslash
Original Region: Kanto

Why? I just think it looks adorable. That mousey face, nice colors, big ol' claws, resembles a pangolin/hedgehog which are also all adorable and great fun. Now I just wish it didn't have a garbage moveset so I could convince myself to use it in games lol

My favorite region though is Johto. Likely just cause Gen 2 was amazing with having both Johto & Kanto in them.
Tango's Trade Station
═══════»«═══════
Adoptable Adoptable Adoptable
═══════»«═══════
Sasquatch

Post by Sasquatch »

My favorite Pokemon has always been Lucario! Cos its simply the coolest pokemon ever. I remember catching it in the platinum pokemon game and was so excited as a kid! Catching it had always been my target in all the pokemon game series Still my fav!
Zafie

Post by Zafie »

My favorite region is most likely Johto as I enjoy the map, Pokémon and how memorable it was when I first witnessed it as a kid. Its honestly difficult for me to choose my favorite as they do have a lot now. My favorite starter is Squirtle and my favorite current Pokémon from Galar is Yamper.
AdoptableAdoptableAdoptable
Nery
Coffee Freak

Post by Nery »

Favorite Region:

Johto without a doubt ♡

Favorite Pokemon:

hard to say. there are so many pokemon i really like, but i would say mimikyu is my current favorit. i mean... how could you not love it?

Virtuadopt Click-Box
Collecting: Seel, Dewgong, Houndour, Houndoom, Abandoned Mimikyu and Anpu Houndoom
(Future Gens: Gothorita, Deerling, Klink, Cofagrigus, Archen, Mimikyu)
Syiren

Post by Syiren »

Ack. Tough one! I've been to every region at least once but some stand out more than others.

I have to go with Johto. It's where most of my memories are and where I got my first ever shiny. A Venonat that won me the bug catching contest in Gold version.

Favorite Pokemon... erm.... uh.... gah.... so hard! So many awesome pokemon to choose from. I love Salamence, Male Nidoran, Farfetch'd, Totodile, Mew, Espeon, Flareon, Lapras, Scyther, Lugia, Rayquaza, Salandit... dang it!

Imma have to go with Mew. Ever since I saw the first movie in theaters as a kid, and saw how playful and friendly she was one minute and then how strong she was when she got serious... there's so much mysterious depth to her. She has a great lore, an awesome shiny and there's no bad qualities in her that I can see. She has a natural weakness to dark types, but since she can learn any move, teaching her something like Aura Sphere solves that problem.

Spoiler:
ImageAdoptableImage