official Clans/Guilds

Old suggestions that have not proven popular or are otherwise no longer relevant.
Tamm

official Clans/Guilds

Post by Tamm »

Hi Virtuadopt Community!

At first i wanted to say 'sorry' if i made any mistakes in language. Im from Germany and german is my main language, so sorry to every "grammar-nazi".

GUILDS!

I want to show you an Idea i had as i was clicking through the Guilds & Clans forum.

The idea was to make 'official' Clans and/or Guilds.

Guildhouse:
In Explore there should be a 'Guild House' which looks like one of the guilds from Pokemon Mystery Dungeon.
like one of these for example:

ImageImageImage

Link to more (only german language, sorry): http://www.pokewiki.de/Teambasis_(Pok%C ... y_Dungeon)
the guildleader should have the possibility to decide how the guildhouse looks.

Requirements:
The future leader should be able to decide the name of the guild and the he has to pay 20.000-40.000 PokeDollars as 'construction costs'.

Member count:
A guild should have a maximum member space of 15 which can be increased by paying Pokedollars. The absolute maximum should be 40.

the Guild-safe:
Every Guild should have a bank for storing Items and Pokedollars, and should be the only possibility to trade items and money between members. This should stay in an acceptable area like "only 1000 Pokedollars a day", "only 1 item a day".

Clan-Chat:
Every Guild should have a "Clan-Chat" which is just a simple chat-box. It shows times, when something was written, and names, who has written.

Guild-Ranks:
In every guild should be kind of 'ranks' like:
Spoiler:
  • - Leader
    - Co. Leader
These ranks should be editable in rights (example: "Member" can/can't invite members/storage items/... "Newbie" can/can't storage items ... "Moderator" can/can't kick "Newbies" ... "Leader" can kick "Moderators" ... "Moderator" can/can't give Chat-Ban for 'x' minutes).
Also the rank names should be editable:
Spoiler:
  • examples:
    Leader --> Overlord
    Co. Leader --> Manager
    Moderator --> Officer
    Member --> Recruit
    Newbie --> Rookie
Also the Leader should have the possibility to add or remove ranks.

Signature Pokemon:
Every member in the Guild should be able to have at least one signature Pokemon which will be shown up to the main site of the guild. (i've stolen this idea from "the steel clan", im sorry.) This Pokemon should be clickable on the site it is shown, i bet you already thought of this if you red until this point --> '.'

Click Exchange:
I thought of an connection between the 'click exchange' and the guild. Like "if you are into a clan, you also farm '0.5' as much Credits additional for the guild itself which are used to click the signature pokemon (called: "Guild Credits" or GC"). An automatic "Click Exchange" for every guild. The signature pokemon of the members shouldn't be shown to the normal click exchange rather only in the Guild CE.

Guild Level:
Additional the guild should be able to gain levels. How? Easy: Everytime you click a Pokemon, your Guild gains 1-5xp.
Spoiler:
  • Level 0 = 0-100 XP
    Level 1 = 101-1000 XP
    Level 2 = 1001-4500 XP
    Level 3 = 4501-10.000 XP
    Level 4 = 10.001-17.000 XP
    Level 5 = 17.001-31.000 XP
    Level 6 = 31.001-56.000 XP
    Level 7 = 56.001-100.000 XP
    Level 8 = 100.001-450.000 XP
    Level 9 = 450.001-1.200.000 XP
    Level 10 = 1.200.001+ XP
Also the Guild-Level should unlock some bonuses to the members. like:
Spoiler:
  • Level 0: nothing
    Level 1: +0.1 Guild-Credits per CE-click
    Level 2: +1 Pokedollar per Adoptable clicked
    Level 3: +0.1 Guild-Credits per CE-click
    Level 4: 0,5% chance to get an everstone dropped by clicking an Adoptable
    Level 5: Mart discounts up to 5%
    Level 6: +1 Pokedollar per Adoptable clicked
    Level 7: +0.1 Guild-Credits per CE-click
    Level 8: Eggs need 200 less steps to hatch
    Level 9: +0.2 Guild-Credits per CE-click
    Level 10:
    + white username for players in Level 10 Guids as sign, so everybody instantly knows
    + 100.000 CE Credits one-time bonus to be used in Gamecorner-CE
    + every member of the guild obtains a 'Pokeflute', which doubles the Amount of money u get from the Adoptable clicked, one time for their signature Pokemon. No other Pokemon can carry this item. This item isn't tradeable in any form.

total value of all stats:
    +0.5 Guild-Credits per CE-click (= 1 Guild-Credits per CE)
    +2 Pokedollar per Adoptable clicked
    0.5% chance to get an everstone dropped by clicking an Adoptable
    5% Mart discount off
    Eggs need 200 less steps to hatch
    + white username for players in Level 10 Guids as sign, so everybody instantly knows
    + 100.000 CE Credits one-time bonus to be used in Gamecorner-CE
    + every member of the guild obtains a 'Pokeflute', which doubles the Amount of money u get from the Adoptable clicked, one time for their signature Pokemon. No other Pokemon can carry this item. This item isn't tradeable in any form.
You could update the Clans/Guilds Forum like:
only Clan-Leader can create topics so you allways have a list of all guilds and can decide which one you prefer to join.
The Topics should follow one design, just like in this example:
Spoiler:
  • Name of the Guild: ExampleGuild
    Guild-Level: 6

requirements to join: a love for fire Pokemon! We only support trainer of fire Pokemon! Humor, anger and you need to be fearless!

Memberlist:
    1. Thomas
    2. Lucas
    3. Sarah
    4. Osama
    5. another example name:

of course there are individual points addable, this is just an example :)
clean form:
Spoiler:
  • Name of the Guild:
    Guild-Level:

requirements to join:

Memberlist:

of course there are individual points addable, this is just an example :)
Non-Clan members should only be able to repost to a thread.

Guilds also give the possibility to create new Rankings! :D

This idea should connect Virtuadopt Users in a positive way :)

tell me your opinion! Any questions? Do you like it? What would you change?

PS: I will update this Thread and edit it if there is something new you or me brought in.

ty for reading <3 :3

AdoptableAdoptableAdoptable
Junior Tycon

Re: official Clans/Guilds

Post by Junior Tycon »

Tamm,

To be honest, while your post was interesting and really made me want to start a new file on Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, I don't feel as though we have enough forum activity to justify this suggestion. If VA was still in its glory days of old, it might be a little different, but with the activity level in guild and clans alone dropping drastically in the last year, I'm not sure there would be much popularity in this suggestion, because the number of active forum-posting members are simply not there. Just looking at the Guilds & Clans forum page, there's one clan that seems active (in actuality, there was a post in June 2016 and a post in June 2017) and the others haven't had postings in months, some not even since 2015 on the first page of topics. While this doesn't seem like a horrible idea, I just don't think VA has enough actively posting members for this to be worth all the time and effort of a forum editor to put into place.
ImageImage
~Innoficial helper - Spanish Dept.~
Avatar/Mega Banette/Totodile: allyssonlovesowlcity@deviantart
Tamm

Re: official Clans/Guilds

Post by Tamm »

I've seen many people which are only clicking their Adoptables without writing in the forum. I think some people would get active for these bonusses you would get through this system. Yes there are less people active than years before but I had hoped this idea would make people active again.

AdoptableAdoptableAdoptable