Adoptable OC's

Just show us what have you made lately. Nothing is needed, besides will to show us your creations.
mauwie
Snarky Shark

Adoptable OC's

Post by mauwie »

Well hello hello!

I thought this could be a fun little topic for turning your adopts into your own original characters (OC). What this means is you personify your adopts to give them a little more personality and make you grow to love them more than you already do!

This isn't an art shop per se...
However if you post and I have the time, I will be more than happy to sketch up your ideas for you, so you can see them come to life!

This isn't just me sketching, though, anyone can chime in and draw someone else's adopt for them. Or you can simply post your own drawings and idea's on your adopts and we can bounce concepts and designs off of each other. Or if your adopt is finalized in their development, feel free to post them anyway!

SO!!
I think it would be super adorable to draw adopts in Animal Crossing Style.

I have this super lovely Furret.
Adoptable
He is male, but he is most definitely very feminine in my mind. He's a soft soul, loving flowers--mainly roses--and leaves them trailing behind him wherever he wanders off to. So I came up with my Koemii OC...

of course, to me, he's far from finalized ;p !

But that's basically it! if no one is interested, this will probably just turn into my own personal thread for my adopts ♥
just thought it might be a fun concept others may be interested in as well!
Adoptable
Cat_Player001

Re: Adoptable OC's

Post by Cat_Player001 »

I like this idea! I am personally a big fan of Animal Crossing. I have an adopt here: Image I also have a question, does it have to be Pokémon from this website?

Also I would love to make an art! I need to get better at it!