Saddest moment in Pokémon anime you've ever seen.

Here come all discussion on various topics.
Mattzpa

Saddest moment in Pokémon anime you've ever seen.

Post by Mattzpa »

What is the saddest moment in all the Pokémon anime you've ever seen, and why?

I will start. The saddest moment for me was in the movie Jirachi The Wish Maker. At the end of the movie Jirachi asks the child Max to grant his final wish to sing him his mother's lullaby before he goes back to rest for another one thousand years. It reflects back on the seven days they spent together and became best friends only to find on the seventh night Jirachi would have to return to it's resting state and they never see each other again. In my youth I've been in the situation where I had too look into the eyes of a loved one before they've passed and give that one last goodbye. I envision that moment between Max and Jirachi to be similar in feeling which is why the first time I saw the ending of this movie I cried like a baby for several minutes.

... Okay, who's next?
*~Whether it's physical reality or virtual reality, it matters not. The bond between Pokémon and Trainer is real~* -Mattzpa
Tyranitar

Re: Saddest moment in Pokémon anime you've ever seen.

Post by Tyranitar »

I don't think I've seen that episode/movie you describe?

Okay, I got a episode that I've cried to.
When Ash and the other finds a bunch of Pikachu, and Ash's Pikachu becomes friend with the others.
Ash decides to leave Pikachu there, cause he saw how happy he was with his own kind.
I cired cause this was a late episode and Ash and Pikachu had already been with each other a long time and created a bond that would never break.
It didn't even this time. Pikachu decided to go along with Ash and the other, it was his choice to be with the one he cares most of.
AdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptable
Adoptable
Voltzing

Post by Voltzing »

For me it was the episode where the trainer was rude to their charmander and left him out to die!
Adoptable https://virtuadopt.com/feed/354071
If you click my Pokemon message me and I will do the same to one of yours.

My old virtuadopts:
Monstrodolago

Post by Monstrodolago »

Well, both happened with Ash and 'chu: In the Mewtwo movie, when Ash gets "stoned" by the aformentioned pokémon and pikachu starts to cry over him. The other, I never saw in a complete episode, I fought it on youtube some time ago, when Ash releases Pikachu, I believe that's what happens.
jirachi100

Post by jirachi100 »

I can't believe no one has mentioned Pokemon Heroes or Lucario and the Mystery of Mew. Both movies had a Pokemon actually sacrifice their life. I can't remember what Latios did since it's been so long since I've seen that. Lucario sacrificed himself to save Mew and a special tree.
AdoptableAdoptableAdoptableImageImageImageAdoptableAdoptableAdoptable
Syiren

Post by Syiren »

jirachi100 wrote: September 18th, 2016, 9:13 pm I can't remember what Latios did since it's been so long since I've seen that.
Latios used all his energy to disburse the massive wave that would've destroyed the town. And then he became the new soul dew to protect the town from then onwards.

----------------

Saddest moment... several of them have been covered already, and I don't like what they did with "Pokemon: I choose you!" as they changed and took out so much. (Where were Misty and Brock? Bulbasaur? Squirtle? The guy who ditched Charmander was even different! Why?)

But the story that one guy told, about when he was a kid and his Luxray kept him warm during a blizzard and it died do ensure he survived. That hit me hard. Such a selfless, loyal pokemon.
Spoiler:
ImageAdoptableImage