What r u doing right at the moment ?

Here come all discussion on various topics.
UkeSora
The Sidekick

Re: What r u doing right at the moment ?

Post by UkeSora »

I liked it! That Level 5 is releasing to the West again is a huge deal, although their new IP doesn’t really tickle my fancy that much.
Pikmin 4 looks good. Fire Emblem DLC is ok, I bought the pack already and it’s good timing that the new package is out now. Waiting a year for the rest is a bit eh, who knows whether I’ll come back to it.

Indies and other titles weren’t that interesting to me (except for Blanc, but that title isn’t new, they have shown it before)
Zelda trailer was expected, but I am surprised they put it on the end. We already knew the release date, so it felt a bit cheap haha. Excited to play that one however!

GBA for Nintendo online is good, I wanted to play Minish Cap for a long time! Not sure whether I can dish out the extra cash for that at this point though.

Right now I am busy playing PS5 games and FE and if these are done, I am sure Zelda is coming soon and then an other Direct with more infos for the rest of the year!
Cyrrior
Black Ditto

Post by Cyrrior »

Which one was the new Level 5 IP? I only remember the little Professor Layton teaser.
Blanc looked really good. I love how expressive the characters are. I'm not sure if it's too black and white for me though XD Usually I get bored relatively fast if there isn't much visual change in games and movies.
For me the best part was finally getting some Advance Wars news and a release date.
I also liked the GB-stuff for Nintendo online but was disapointed at the same time that you won't get the GBA games in the normal tier. I'd love to play Golden Sun again. I wish they'd just release the games seperatly in the eshop aswell.
Sabbo
Like a boss

Post by Sabbo »

i watched it and i cried a bit when seeing the new Fantasy Life, i'am so happy about the comeback^^. also interested in Kirbys return to dreamland, of course Zelda and also Pikmin^^. looks like great gaming year so far...releasing YW 4 to the west would be the icing on the cake^^. since i missed out on the Professor Layton games i'am thinking of purchasing them, one of my japanese friends recommended to do so.

also a bit overwhelmed, most of my money for this year is allocated already lol.

i'am still playing on the GBA, as a retrogamer i still have all the older handhelds and my favorite games. also thought about starting over with Minish Cap and once again, loved its cuteness and looking for the secrets.

right now i'am procrastinating by playing Animal Crossing again : x happens to me a lot currently.
AdoptableAdoptable
Sinfunia

Post by Sinfunia »

Currently cleaning my cats' ears. That's 52 ears!
Who said Professor Layton games, my obsession-
✦⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘✦
AdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptable
✦⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘✦
Sabbo
Like a boss

Post by Sabbo »

waiting for the supermarket to open at 7:00, thats when i will roll in and get some breakfast. i'am hungry right now, it has been a restless night for me. heading off to work in zombiemode today : v at least no challenging tasks for me this week, quite boring before the holidays.
AdoptableAdoptable
Syiren

Post by Syiren »

Clicking in the CE and watching Bar Rescue as background noise. I'll probably be going to bed soon. It's after one in the morning, my time.
Spoiler:
ImageAdoptableImage
Nery
Coffee Freak

Post by Nery »

building Pokemon Mega Construx with @Tombery 😁❤️
Spoiler:
Virtuadopt Click-Box
Collecting: Seel, Dewgong, Houndour, Houndoom, Abandoned Mimikyu and Anpu Houndoom
(Future Gens: Gothorita, Deerling, Klink, Cofagrigus, Archen, Mimikyu)
Sabbo
Like a boss

Post by Sabbo »

looking up Ocarinas...my boyfriend is a very good player, yesterday he was playing Zelda melodies when visiting the forest and it was epic, the sound was so awesome, he got me totally hooked. and since he wishes for a bass ocarina, i'am getting him one to support his musical talent. before hearing him play, i wasn't paying too much attention to ocarinas beside using them in Ocarina of time.
AdoptableAdoptable
EyesFitt

Post by EyesFitt »

I'm glad you're liking the look of Pikmin 4! As for the Fire Emblem DLC, it's great to hear that you've already purchased the pack and find the timing of the new package convenient. Waiting for a year for the remaining content can feel a bit drawn-out, though. It's hard to predict whether you'll still be as invested by then.

I understand that the indies and other titles showcased in the Direct didn't capture your interest, except for Blanc, which you've seen before. The Zelda trailer was somewhat expected, but it caught you off guard that they saved it for the end. It does feel a bit anticlimactic when you already know the release date, but nonetheless, you're excited to dive into the game!

The addition of GBA games to Nintendo Online is a welcome development, especially for those who've been eager to play titles like Minish Cap. However, I can understand that shelling out extra cash for it might be a bit challenging at this point.
Sabbo
Like a boss

Post by Sabbo »

I'am watching educative videos from my workplace about radiation protection, specifically how the devices to gauge levels of radiation are used the correct way. its easier for me to remember this stuff by listening to it before sleeping. still clicking a bit while watching.
AdoptableAdoptable
Nery
Coffee Freak

Post by Nery »

I'm watching old christmas movies from my childhood to get in the right mood 😜
Virtuadopt Click-Box
Collecting: Seel, Dewgong, Houndour, Houndoom, Abandoned Mimikyu and Anpu Houndoom
Sabbo
Like a boss

Post by Sabbo »

got me a brandnew four poster bed but somehow wasn't in the mood to set it up the last weeks, talking about cardboard and uncomfortable stuff cluttered in the bedroom x D iam now working on it, hopefully making it in time for a nice christmas surprise later on^^.

my boyfriend has no clue, sent him a picture of the currently very crammed area and asked him if he is okay with us sleeping on the sofa in the livingroom x D
AdoptableAdoptable
AbsintusVeritas

Post by AbsintusVeritas »

My Spouse and Me are playing the Tales of Arise DLC :)
Well, they are playing. I'm watching and hatching Piplup Eggs in Pokemon Violet.
Nery
Coffee Freak

Post by Nery »

watching Harry Potter and clicking in the CE
Virtuadopt Click-Box
sammythethief

Post by sammythethief »

Hanging out on MagiStream and soaking up the final night of the solstice event, playing some idle games, and clicking through some boxes here in an effort to acquire something good from the slot machine ^_^
MagiStream Eggs:
Too many URLs, but any clicks to the creatures in my Main and Growing Temp tabs would be appreciated! *Please note that Frozen Eggs and Hatchlings can be clicked and viewed, but they won't grow.*
Sabbo
Like a boss

Post by Sabbo »

struggling with insomnia, so i'am still on the computer looking for distraction, guess i will go with some more true crime stories : v
AdoptableAdoptable