What was your first Pokemon ever?

For discussing aspects of Pokemon not related to VA, such as the games, TCG, anime, and manga.
Rinai

What was your first Pokemon ever?

Post by Rinai »

As the name of topic said!

I don't know if this thread was created by someone else or not.

By first pokemon ever i mean not only in-game but also sticker/card/plushie counts! :)

My first Pokemon ever was on "sticker" xD and it was Gyarodos! :3
If I count only games, my first pokemon ever was from Pokemon Gold (with Ho-Oh on loading screen) and it was Totodile (it was spelled like Totodaile there I guess). It's still one of my favourite pokies I ever had.
I still have that old save with about 97 level Feraligatr & hundred hours of play. :3
ImageImageImage

-------
I am sharing IP with my younger brother - Keitaro & my friend Knuseron. Not same pc. :D
-------
Yasha

Re: What was your first Pokemon ever?

Post by Yasha »

I started Pokemon with a Pikachu plushi, I still have it <3 My first in-game Poki was a Charmander in Pokemon Red :D But the best memories are from my first lvl. 100 Pokemon, it was a Alakazam in the same edition... at that time, getting a trade-evolved Poki wasn't that easy and I was really proud that I had one <3 The League wasn't save from him ^_^
Want to trade? See my Trade Station or send me a PM.
PokeTrade
Crazy collecting Chansey

Post by PokeTrade »

My first Pokémon card ever was a Bellsprout from the Jungle set that I got from a friend.
My collections:
ImageImageImage
KöniginDerNacht

Post by KöniginDerNacht »

my first pokemon was the mewtwo card to the first movie >o<
long long long long time ago x'D
AdoptableAdoptableAdoptable
ShinxGamer

Post by ShinxGamer »

Chimchar on Pokemon Diamond. I loved that game, til I lost it.
Countingnumbers

Post by Countingnumbers »

A female piplup named Pip from pokemon pearl <3
AdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptable
gummybuns

Post by gummybuns »

My first ever Pokemon was a Snover card along with a Pikachu card given to me by a friend...
KawaiiAnett

Post by KawaiiAnett »

WOW! that's a hard one! xD since it was years and years ago but... in-game was deffinetely piplup and plushie was also piplup since I fell in love with him in that game (btw pearl also) xD Tho my very first one was a on a card, which I can't remember sadly...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
***LOVE Y'ALL!!!***
ID 54400
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Venom
Location: A little English village that no-one here's probably heard of. :)

Post by Venom »

My first Pokemon game was Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Blue Rescue Team...
I think the first Pokemon I had on there was Chikorita, although I do remember resetting the game a lot to get the Pokemon I wanted, so it might not have been.

My first *proper* Pokemon game was Pokemon Diamond, in which I chose Piplup.
Spoiler for Venom Notices:
If I'm not that active, blame exams and stuff.
ImageImageImageImage
IzzyMemO

Post by IzzyMemO »

My first pokémon game was Crystal and i choose Cyndaquill ^^
;)
ShotoNemar

Post by ShotoNemar »

I want to believe my first pokemon was Charmander from Pokemon blue for the Gameboy Color. But since it was soooo long ago that I played the game I'm unsure.

I know my first plushie was a pikachu plushie and my first card was a pidgeot (sparkly rare card too) The first pokemon episode (and only one) I owned was the first jigglypuff one... any of those could have been the firsts as well. I own a decent amount of merch.
Ylvanne

Post by Ylvanne »

My first one was in a card from the movie of the legendary birds. It was Articuno :)
But my real first was Pikachu on Pokemon Yellow. I remember I played in a Game Boy that wasn't mine. One of my mother's friends lend it to me and I have a vague memory of freaking finding Mew on the forest with level 2!!!! I managed to catch it and then I was incredibly excited so I transferred it to Pokemon Stadium on my N64. Off course it stayed lvl 2 and wasn't really useful.... But it was Mew!
However, I lost both Mews :( I had to return the Game Boy and my N64's game had a trouble at some point and I lost everything :(
Adoptable Adoptable Adoptable Adoptable
~ Trade Station ~
Clickbox is #1, but if you have time, you can click #2, I'd really appreciate it!
Shayim is my dream of life. If you can help me getting it, I'd be the happiest person in the world!
limbonic_art

Post by limbonic_art »

I am not sure, my first pokemon cards where 2 booster packs of jungle and fossil so all of those count as my first pokemon. The rares were vileplume and aerodactyl, but I also remember it had spearrow, slowpoke, pikachu, nidoran female, graveler, seadra,
rhyhorn, cubone, weepinbell, primeape and a couple of others. Those were technically the first pokemon I owned hehe.

The first pokemon game I ever played to completion was my neighbors yellow, so I started with pikachu.
Monstrodolago

Post by Monstrodolago »

I only knew about pokémon after buying some chips or other tidbits with metallic "tazos" inside the package. I don't remember very well what was the first pokémon I got, but I believe that was Grovyle or any other 3rd gen creature, since that collection was centered on the RSE games.
SpaceWolf1897

Post by SpaceWolf1897 »

My first pokemon card was a sandshrew that I found in the grass on the playground in like 3rd grade. I still have the card and sandshrew is one of my favorite ground type pokemon to this day.

I actually got my first plushie a few days ago and it's a Mudkip
AdoptableAdoptable
Mattzpa

Post by Mattzpa »

My first Pokémon was Charmander in red version. My first card was given to me by a childhood friend, a 1st edition Machamp. My first toy was a Gengar. And my first plush was a pillow size Charmander. Ironically Charizard and Machamp would be the two characters I main on Pokken tournament in current time.
*~Whether it's physical reality or virtual reality, it matters not. The bond between Pokémon and Trainer is real~* -Mattzpa
Kibro35

Post by Kibro35 »

For me, it's was a Pikachu plushies!
Spoiler:
They need your help!
SecretAdoptable AdoptableSecret
Also click here for see all of my Pokémon! There also a secret in my signature!
vampire343

Post by vampire343 »

Dang, that's hard. My first Pokemon games were Red/Blue, and i picked Charmander on both. First Pokemon card was a Pikachu Card (limited edition) which started my Pikachu obsession. First plush was a Pikachu from Jamaica.
Adoptable Adoptable
MissLucie

Post by MissLucie »

My first games were Diamond and Pearl so my very first Pokemon was Chimchar. It's my least favorite starter, surprisingly.
Kibro35

Post by Kibro35 »

But my first Pokémon game was Pokémon diamond, and I got Piplup ^_^
Spoiler:
They need your help!
SecretAdoptable AdoptableSecret
Also click here for see all of my Pokémon! There also a secret in my signature!