I may or may not be OCD, but....

Old suggestions that have not proven popular or are otherwise no longer relevant.
Thestorklolz

I may or may not be OCD, but....

Post by Thestorklolz »

....doesn't the front page have some grammar errors? as well as the team rocket hideout description?

Front page normal:

"This world is inhabited by creatures, that we call Pokemon."

Front page revised:

"This world is inhabited by creatures that we call Pokemon."

TRH normal:

"Rumors say, that Team Rocket can help you achieve rare, legendary Pokemon...Only if you meet certain requirements."

TRH revised:

"Rumors say that Team Rocket can help you obtain rare legendary Pokemon, but only if you meet certain requirements."
Mattzpa

Re: I may or may not be OCD, but....

Post by Mattzpa »

That doesn't bother me much. There's sometimes a misconception when I feed my Pokémon however. Whenever I go to feed my female Rapidash or my female Mudkip, the computer asks if I want to play with "him". In virtual reality my Gathra (Rapidash) would probably have been annoyed by this constant misconception and the computer person would likely have been kicked by her until it reprogrammed itself to at least say "them" if they were incapable of identifying gender.
*~Whether it's physical reality or virtual reality, it matters not. The bond between Pokémon and Trainer is real~* -Mattzpa
Voltzing

Re: I may or may not be OCD, but....

Post by Voltzing »

Bothers me, I always have thought I have OCD :|
Adoptable https://virtuadopt.com/feed/354071
If you click my Pokemon message me and I will do the same to one of yours.

My old virtuadopts: