Ce credits

Ideas and suggestions that have been reviewed by staff and will not be implemented.
Ecco
** TROPIUS **

Ce credits

Post by Ecco »

Would it be a nice addition to build in a congratz with ce credits ??
or a currency exchange center where you can change your $ credits into ce credits against a rate off-course In the Mart maybe.

maybe it would be fun / handy
:king: Image :wub:

Collecting:Tropius (Pm me if you have some tropius for trade)
Amalia

Re: Ce credits

Post by Amalia »

That would be great ^-^
But the CE Congratz with the Credits should only appear if your clicking in the CE^^ Because if someone get a Congratz with the CE Credits who clicking normal and never use CE he would be not so happy I think XD
And by the Credits with money would be also awesome^^ Didnt know what I should do with all the money I have when there are no Ice Cream Cones aviable XD
Adoptable Adoptable Adoptable Adoptable
♥ Avatar made by Akemie
Ecco
** TROPIUS **

Post by Ecco »

Amalia wrote:That would be great ^-^
Because if someone get a Congratz with the CE Credits who clicking normal and never use CE he would be not so happy I think XD
i think they will be happy they can drop it on their fav poki to let it grow :)

Amalia

Post by Amalia »

Ecco, Yeah ok thats right :) But I think if there is really a Congratz with the CE Credits there definitly User who didnt like it^^ Its so with everything^^
♥ Avatar made by Akemie
queenie
Sassy Pants

Post by queenie »

The reason we won't implement the purchase of CE credits is that we need people to click in the CE to level the Pokemon. If you were able to purchase CE credits in the mart, there would be a lot of people with credits and not so many clickers, which would make the CE pretty ineffective.
Amalia

Post by Amalia »

queenie, The CE would be more effective if it would be faster to click there EVERYTIME^^ Because every day I only can click fast for a while is in the Morning~ The rest of the day the CE is really lame! (in 30 seconds only 6-8 clicks! In the morning almost 15-19!)
And NO thats not my Internet :roll: Already cheked it.
Because that is the Reason while lot of Users dont use the CE^^
♥ Avatar made by Akemie
queenie
Sassy Pants

Post by queenie »

Amalia, that's probably because a lot of people are using it at the same time, but I don't really know. You'd have to ask yankees about it.

I've been using it a lot lately and I haven't really noticed any lagging or anything though, so I'm not sure exactly what you're experiencing.
Amalia

Post by Amalia »

queenie, Yeah thats exactly what I think about that but its pretty annoying you know^^
I really would use the CE more often if this problem doesnt exist. And thats not only me. Other Users noticed this problem too and doesnt use the CE because of that^^
♥ Avatar made by Akemie
queenie
Sassy Pants

Post by queenie »

Amalia, honestly, if it's because of all the users using it at once I don't think there is really anything we can do about it.

Try putting some eggs in the CE right now though, and watch them all hatch in seconds ;) There isn't much in the CE atm, so they're getting hatched almost instantly. That's what I've been doing for the past 30 minutes or so. :)
ColarFX

Post by ColarFX »

I'm totally agree with queenie. if we can buy credits from mart, that would be unfair. Ecco, you have 4,5m $ and i have only 56k. you can buy a lot of credits but i can't. so that's absolutely unfair for people who haven't got much money like you.

Amalia, i think you're clicking so slow. i'm clicking 25-30 in 30 seconds. sometimes my internet slows and i can click 15-20, and sometimes my internet works normal and i can click 35-40 in 30 second. i think the real problem is your hands and fingers xD
AdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptable
Amalia

Post by Amalia »

ColarFX, How should I click when I have to wait that VA is loading the site??? :roll: I can only click at the link when I see the link! So its probably NOT my hand and fingers.
Its definitly not my fault/problem. Really not.
♥ Avatar made by Akemie
ColarFX

Post by ColarFX »

Amalia, in 30 seconds only 6-8 clicks really very little. then the problem is your net or pc. there is no problem about ce, i guess. as i said sometimes i can't click faster too but not like you. you should check your net and pc. if they're normal, probably the problem is your hand and fingers.
AdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptable
Stick 636

Post by Stick 636 »

I don't agree with buying credits, but I think something small like having a Congratz of 100 credits would be interesting.
Shiny National Pokedex Pokemon hatched: 12
Ecco
** TROPIUS **

Post by Ecco »

Okok i follow they buy credits issue and understand the fairness but a new congratz in the ce only with some credits would not harm the gameplay maybe get more clickers too ? tired ot the trio and the black arceus...

btw ColarFX i started also at 1 credit at va so i worked hard for them we all can do that i think.

And Queenie its really slow when all the pokies with credits are clicked then there appear some auto pokies i guess then its really slow.. maybe you mean that Amalia.

KevinXDE

Post by KevinXDE »

I think buying credits shouldn't be added, but a Congrats with credits as Price, yes xD

Stick 636, I think 100 Credits is too little, like the $ Price. You can easily win 1000$ or 100 Credits, so I don't find it helpful. If the Price would be 1000 Credits, it would be better, I think :3
AdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptable
I collect Tentacool, Lotad and Evolutions. Visit my Trade Station
Feel free to PM at any time :3
mauwie
Snarky Shark

Post by mauwie »

hmmm. I'm not so sure, it's like handing out free levels for your adopts. I suppose if the congratz was only available in the CE. I don't think yankees would agree to more than a 100 credits congratz, if any at all. Maybe we could have something like double credit days instead, just like double money days.

ofc I'm just throwing something out there, it very well could never happen.
Adoptable
KevinXDE

Post by KevinXDE »

mauwie, Well, Congratz are very rare :s. I'm assuming that this Credit Congrats it's only obtainable on CE, because if someone gets a Credit Congrats and he never uses the CE, or he gets a Congrats with 100 Credits, would be a bit disappointed. The double CE Credits day it's a good idea too!
AdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptable
I collect Tentacool, Lotad and Evolutions. Visit my Trade Station
Feel free to PM at any time :3
TheRaven

Post by TheRaven »

mauwie, a double credit day might have the advantage of raising the activity in the CE as well, I think it's a nice idea! ^ ^
Adoptable Image Adoptable