Link to the other trade box?

Ideas and suggestions that have been reviewed by staff and will not be implemented.
Junior Tycon

Link to the other trade box?

Post by Junior Tycon »

Okay, so maybe this is just a "my problem" thing, but every single time I go to GTS, my brain somehow mixes up the "View your trades" and "View your offers". So, I usually click on one, then I'm always like "DANG IT", and have to back out and select the other link (It's not THAT big of a problem, but I've been on this site a LONG time, so I'm sure you can imagine how many times this has happened). So, my suggestion is that there's a link to the other trade box (for lack of a better term) at the top of the Offers or Trades boxes.

Or if, when the GTS so lovingly says (at least 7 times daily, for me anyway, haha) "Sorry, you currently have no offers/trades.", I think it would be nice if there was something that said afterward: "Did you mean your other box?" and have a link to the other side.

haha I guess this is ultimately just a combination of me being lazy and me being frustrated that I can't get my brain to remember that trades are mine and offers are other peoples'.

This is one of those times that I sincerely hope I'm the only one who has this problem. XD

BUT ANYWAY, let me know what you think.
Last edited by Junior Tycon on August 9th, 2014, 1:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
~Innoficial helper - Spanish Dept.~
Avatar/Mega Banette/Totodile: allyssonlovesowlcity@deviantart
Pheria

Re: Link to the other trade box?

Post by Pheria »

No, that has nothing to do with you being lazy. It actually makes sense.
I'm going for yes.
Not only for the reason you mentioned, but also because I usually check my trades first and then switch to my offers, which would be way less complicated and more comfortable ^^
If you feel like you're going to crash...
AdoptableAdoptable
...a c c e l
e r a t e !