Extra Daycare Place

Old suggestions that have not proven popular or are otherwise no longer relevant.
Scox

Extra Daycare Place

Post by Scox »

well the idea is that if there is a breeding event, like now, there could be enough place for two pairs of pokemon in the daycare center.
this way you could breed your normal pokemon and the two needed for the special promo together.

i know something like this was suggested before and denied because its not like this in the games but there are no promos in the games too and this idea is only for that special time when there are breeding promos.
so, what do you think?
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Adoptable

Collecting: Farfetch’d, Drowzee/Hypno, Horsea/Seadra/Kingdra, Chimecho, Trubbish, Stunfisk, Skrelp/Dragalge, Amaura/Aurorus, Bergmite/Avalugg
My Secret Base
PokeTrade
Crazy collecting Chansey

Re: Extra Daycare Place

Post by PokeTrade »

+1

They can maybe also do it like in the real games. If the 2 Pokémon in the daycare have your OT the chance for an egg is higher then when it are 2 Pokémon with a different OT.

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/ ... n_breeding
My collections:
ImageImageImage
queenie
Sassy Pants

Re: Extra Daycare Place

Post by queenie »

Ellie wrote:i actually brought this up to yankees when premium features were being discussed and it isn't possible with the way the daycare is currently coded. so the entire daycare would need to be done which is a really huge time-intensive project and likely won't happen for a very long time, if ever. sorry.
The answer is still the same, it can't currently be done, if ever.