What made you happy today?

Here come all discussion on various topics.
Sabbo
Like a boss

Re: What made you happy today?

Post by Sabbo »

i will go back to Japan in late autumn, this time i will stay in Osaka and maybe do some daytrips. i booked my flight and accommodation, already very excited for it. looking forward to visit the Pokemoncenter, TeamLab Botanical garden, Osaka Castle and many more.

but the first thing i looked up was the closest 7Eleven/Lawson/Familymart to get my onigiri and melonbuns = p guess this will be the first thing after getting settled at my sleeping place, buying those favorite foods, going to the nearby park, sitting down on a bench, snacking and absorbing my first sights...
AdoptableAdoptable
TotodilePika

Post by TotodilePika »

What made me happy was randomly remembering that this site exists. It’s been so long since I’ve been on here that I had forgotten. :)
Autistic and proud!
Sabbo
Like a boss

Post by Sabbo »

created a custom figure from the Harry Potter Funkos currently available in the Kinder Surprise eggs. i used the body from one of my extra Draco figures, the head is the Luna Penciltopper. for me it was weird, i only got the head without a body, so i repainted the parts and put them together. took me a saw and a lot of patience...

i'am happy with two different Lunas now, she is one of my favorite characters from the franchise^^.

on the right the official funkofigure, on the left my custom.
Spoiler:
lunacustom.jpg
AdoptableAdoptable
Temy

Post by Temy »

Found a few minutes for sleeping a bit … i had a bad last night ^^
AdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptable
Sabbo
Like a boss

Post by Sabbo »

got another vintage Furby for a bargain price, hoping the best for it to still be functional, often i had to do some fix ups on Furbys, their sellers described as "good working condition". talking about changing the speaker or working on jammed cogs.

Not a drama though but it is a bit elaborate since the fur has to be removed and later to be attached again...
AdoptableAdoptable
Kaede

Post by Kaede »

I returned to Virtuadopt after a long time and found all that amazing changes und now I am hyped lol
Collections listed in my forum profile.
Sabbo
Like a boss

Post by Sabbo »

hello from Osaka, finally made it, i'am exhausted, it was a long flight but happy to be here. so different to Tokyo over here, not quite sure what to make of it but time will show i guess. will start off with some smaller exploration today since i still need to adapt and getting things together.
AdoptableAdoptable