Which Shiny Pokemon did you get in games?

For discussing aspects of Pokemon not related to VA, such as the games, TCG, anime, and manga.
Nery
Coffee Freak

Re: Which Shiny Pokemon did you get in games?

Post by Nery »

Nice. :3
I'm currently hunting for shiny nidoran, too...

and shiny sandshrew...
I bet I'll find another shiny charizard instead 😂
Virtuadopt Click-Box
Collecting: Seel, Dewgong, Houndour, Houndoom, Abandoned Mimikyu and Anpu Houndoom
(Future Gens: Gothorita, Deerling, Klink, Cofagrigus, Archen, Mimikyu)
Renrain

Post by Renrain »

My first was a shiny shellos, but I worked hard to get my shiny eevee, shiny tyrunt, and shiny ninetails!
Glichu

Post by Glichu »

Nerymon, Good luck in your hunting.
Theese days was lucky for me, I finally got shiny Bulbasaur and accidentally run on shiny Pidgey (didn't notice it at first :D). So added them to my team and now continue training.
And now I have an idea to build a shiny team, so next stop will be shiny Alolan Geodude and Poliwag.
BTW Is it possible to get shiny alolan pokemon in game? Cause reseting game on yuzu is so annoying :(
AdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptable
AdoptableAdoptable
General amount of hatched shinies: 122
KiraNear
Man of Mayhem

Post by KiraNear »

In UltraMoon: A shiny Wuffels with the SOS Battle system and a shiny Grumpig (randomly in the Ultra Space Wilds).
In Let's Go Pikachu: A shiny Oddish which just shows up randomly.

I love all three of them deeply, because these are the only shinies I got in the games, which arent a) traded, b) a part of the story or c) a gift from another players.
AdoptableImage
Avatar made by smilesupsidedown.
Picture in my signature made by Cyrrior.
Glichu

Post by Glichu »

This Christmas I managed to get both DLC for Pokemon Sword. I finished main story and started shiny hunting in Max Liar.
I was very lucky this week and got shiny Ivysaur, Alolan Sandslash, Haunter, Mr. Mime, Mantine, Grovyle, Liron, Glalie, Drifblim, Boldore, Scolipede, Cryogonal and Boltund.
But my main catches were shiny Suicune, Kyurem and today I got Tapu Koko!
AdoptableAdoptable
Sabbo
Like a boss

Post by Sabbo »

Got a Shiny Jolteon and Shiny Sneasler as a gift from my stepbrother. i helped him out with leveling and maxing his elusive pokemonteam, also teaching them specific attacks, spent a massive amount on pokedollars on them but it was worth it.

Shiny Sneasler is my favorite Hisuian Shiny, since it looks like a siamese cat. i'am not able to hunt Hisuian Sneasel or Sneasler on my own yet, so my stepbrother did the job.
AdoptableAdoptable
Glichu

Post by Glichu »

Few last days I was shiny hunting for my team in Legends Arceus and succeeded to get a couple:
Shiny Luxio, Togepi, Turtwig, Grotle (it took 6 hours to catch :|), Chimchar, Goomy, Heracross, Gible, Vulpix.

Some of them have bad natures, so I'll keep on hunting ;)

EDIT 03/02/2022

Added few more shinies Gastly, Snorunt, alpha Gastly (random encounter, Timid), a modest Vulpix, Yanmega, quest Ponyta.
AdoptableAdoptable
Sabbo
Like a boss

Post by Sabbo »

I'am going for Shiny Eevee now, got a massive outbreak but Eevee is kinda tricky, cause it tends to flee. I hide in the gras and try to catch all the Eevees with Wing Balls. Hopefully a shiny will show up soon. My stepbrother got two Shiny Eevees in the same outbreak...

if i get the Eevee, this would be my first own in-game shiny. funny coincidence since i already got a Shiny Jolteon from my stepbrother.

i really hope i manage to catch two Shiny Eevee as well, i want to see my stepbrothers face when i trade one of them to him x D i mean what are the odds, two members of the same family manage to catch two of the same shiny in an outbreak?

my stepbrother doesn't care about shiny gifts, since he is a total maniac on getting and hunting shinies on his own but i would go for it just for the coincidence and for the OT trade, its somehow special.
AdoptableAdoptable
Glichu

Post by Glichu »

Sabbo, good luck, nice idea to prank your steprother in such way ;)

I got Eevee outbreak yesterday, tried to shiny hunt but no luck, wasted more than 4 hours :|
But today I got a Pichu outbreak, I was lucky to get shiny in 4th outbreak and even caught sleeping Pichu and that made my dex entry for it complete!
Now wait for the Starly outbreak, just completed it's entry too, hope for a quick shiny :)

EDIT

Found shiny starly after 3 hours of hunting. I thought that it'll be easy with perfect dex entry :o
But then got random shiny Aipom and in the first outbreak Drifloon.
AdoptableAdoptable
Sabbo
Like a boss

Post by Sabbo »

Thanks, got my second Shiny Eevee and handed it over, he was baffled x D

Indeed, hunting for Eevee can be annoying since they run away and break free, took me also longer to get another one.

Pichu is a nice outbreak, congratz *.* I got Shiny Vulpix, Tangela and Voltorb in addition.

But no luck with Psyduck so far...
AdoptableAdoptable
Nery
Coffee Freak

Post by Nery »

Pokemon Legends:

Shiny Combee
Shiny Onix
Shiny Bronzor
Shiny Drifloon
Shiny Sudowoodo
Shiny Chansey
Shiny Bonsly
Virtuadopt Click-Box
Collecting: Seel, Dewgong, Houndour, Houndoom, Abandoned Mimikyu and Anpu Houndoom
(Future Gens: Gothorita, Deerling, Klink, Cofagrigus, Archen, Mimikyu)
Glichu

Post by Glichu »

Sabbo, thanx!
Woow, Sabbo, Nerymon well done, congratz!

I also got few new shinies:
Random Kricketot, Zubat, Onix, Eeevee, random Graveler, Scyther, Buneary, Bronzor, Riolu, random Starly (again!) and few minutes ago failed my 2nd shiny Eevee :cry:

Does anyone know what to do when during outbreak you get shiny, then save the game, then fail to catch this shiny and after reloading game says that reported outbreak is gone? Help me please!
AdoptableAdoptable
Sabbo
Like a boss

Post by Sabbo »

thanks, congratz on your latest catches. you got a lot of random shinies, lucky, do you have the shiny charm? my only random shiny from the overworld is Buizel so far.

regarding the gone outbreak, did you try to reset more than one time? does it always say "the outbreak is gone" when you reset it from saving point? then there is unfortunately nothing you can do about it i guess : / sorry...

i got Munchlax, Sliggoo, Scyther (now Cleavor) and one of my favorites, Octillery in addition.

dropped two Outbreaks yesterday cause they got to annoying for me. One was Rotom, no Shiny after over 50 tries and the other one was Pichu. since i want a Shiny Pikachu i'am better going for Pikachus instead, Pichu is too aggressive and always strikes me directly when the ball misses...and they break free too often : v
AdoptableAdoptable
Glichu

Post by Glichu »

Wow, congratz on your shinies too!

I guess I have some random shiny luck, or maybe I spend a lot time flying around the map ^-^

Yes, I spent 2 days reloading my save file, I even deleted the game and installed it without updates, no success. The same happened to me later, when I failed to catch shiny Piplup and it fled :|

My latest shinies are: another shiny Eevee (alpha!), Ralts, random Lickitung, random flying Togetic, 3rd Eevee from distortion and i finally was able to get Piplup (it was way too long).

P.S. No shiny charm, I still didn't get Arceus, Enamorus, Basculegion and Wyrdeer, but a lot of my dex entries are perfect!

EDIT

Got shiny Alpha Zorua and random Rhyhorn.
AdoptableAdoptable
Sabbo
Like a boss

Post by Sabbo »

lucky me spotted a Shiny Flittle in Pokemon Scarlet just half an hour ago. left me speechless...i'am glad i looked up all the new shiny colors before, otherwise i would have easily missed it. there was no noise when it appeared in the overworld, the typical sparkle and jingle didn't show up until i ran straight into it.
AdoptableAdoptable
Pheria

Post by Pheria »

Managed to find shiny Houndor and Falinks before even getting the shiny charm - felt really blessed. Then managed to get a shiny Wooper, which Paldea form I absolutely adore!
If you feel like you're going to crash...
AdoptableAdoptable
...a c c e l
e r a t e !

Like a boss

Post by Sabbo »

i'am so happy and thrilled, got one of my dream-shinys in Scarlet today. i was grinding around that lake and totally unexpected Shiny Tatsugiri showed up near a tree. i got three shinys the last days, one on thursday, Shiny Screamtail, on Saturday Shiny Rolycoly showed up within a group and today the awesome white Tatsugiri appeared.
Spoiler:
shtatsugiri.jpg
shrolycoly.jpg
shscreamtail.jpg
AdoptableAdoptable