Christmas contest 2013 - Entries

Only Official Contests, managed by Virtuadopt staff belong here.
Siegj
Queen Bear

Christmas contest 2013 - Entries

Post by Siegj »

Here you can post your entry!

Reminder: please post your christmas stories in a spoiler, thanks!

Reminder: please put your username and "Virtuadopt" on the original picture you post with PAPER! Contestants who forget will be disqualified.
Adoptable
[center]Siegj's Trade StationImage[/center]
AzukiSlingby

Re: Christmas contest 2013 - Entries

Post by AzukiSlingby »

I have mate it new, and it is okay, i think :)
I hope thats okay for you guys... !

Here is the Original one
Spoiler:
christmas one!
Spoiler:
Last edited by AzukiSlingby on December 29th, 2013, 6:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Xiah
queen of old times

Post by Xiah »

Never thought, that I would be this fast, but the story just shot to my brain and I had to write it down. But it's hard to be in the wordcount. Had to cut out some things, but it's not harmful for the story xD

So enjoy reading ^^

It's not always a happy new year....
Spoiler:
It was the 31th of december and Riolu, who was named Justin from his old stockman, ran through the high snow to the temple of Snowpoint City. There he wanted to meet his friend Snover, a girl named Michelle, who lived in the free nature, while he was living with the humans. Sometimes he thought, that she didn't like the humans, but she never said anything, when he asked about this theme.
From his stockman he got a beanie and a scarf, because the nights were much colder than the days and the old man didn't want, that he catched a cold in this night.
Joyful he waved to Michelle, who stood at the edge of the templearea. Lightly Justin jumped in her arms and they span little rounds in the snow.
„Hey~ Ready for the New Year?“, Michelle asked him, while they were leaving Snowpoint City to route 217. Thereby they walked through the trees, because Michelle didn't want to get caught from a trainer. She just loved her freedom. But she also accepted, that Justin liked to live with humans and above all with his old stockman.
On their way Justin looked up to the sky and sighed. Sadly the clouds covered all the stars and the moon, but he hoped, that this would change through the night.
„Michelle? Where are we going? You didn't tell me the last time we met!“
But she just shuckled lightly. „To the place, where the free pokemon of this area celebrate the New Year. May it's not as lightfull as the fireworks from the humans, but you will see something, that you never forget, Justin“, she told with a light smile and now Justin just wanted to be there. He wanted to see the place, that she just discribed so mysterious.
„You think, that we see the stars tonight?“, he asked her again after some minutes of their walk. Because of the high snow, they used their power to walk and talked less in this time, but Justin didn't like the silence very much. „I don't know...but it's a heavy cloud cover and so I think not...“, she said sighing. The last days were always cloudy and she missed the sun. Of course she loved to live in this area, but a little bit of sun through the cold days was just joyful.
At the moment, where Justin wanted to ask another question, Michelle stood still. „Huh?, questiongly he looked to her, but Michelle just starred through the trees. So he followed her look and he moved back scared. Between the trees there was a white pokemon. It seemed, that it hover over the snow, but it vanished the second it laid eyes on them.
„What..where....where is it??“, Justin asked confused and scared.
„I never met her before...“, Michelle whispered.
„Huh? You know it?“
But Michelle seemed panicked and was going forward. Justin stomped confused behind her, but looked every second back. This white pokemon really scared him. After some minutes Michelle paused and glanced from left to right.
„Michelle, where are we...?“
„Not were we should be...“
„Don't say, that we're lost....Michelle..?“
„I'm sorry...“, said Michelle and looked sad to him. Something seemed to bother her.
„Michelle...who was it? Do you know this pokemon...?“
„It's an old tale, that is trailing around this Swanna. A really sad tale, that is told from the old Abomasnow to us little Snover.“
Justin squinnied. „A tale..?“
Michelle nodded lightly and got a seat on an old tree, that had fallen.
„Some centuries ago there was living a happy swannapair in this area. It was very rare that this pokemon lived here and so their were loved from all pokemon in this forest and they helped as often as they could. But one night, it was the 31th of december“, Michelle whispered, „ they met a trainer on route 217. They didn't want to fight, but the trainer attacked them with his Raichu. The swannaman defended his wife from all attacks, but after a long fight he just fell to the ground. He was hard injured, but the trainer just laughed and went to Snowpoint City, leaving the two behind. The swannawife couldn't do anything and so her husband died in her wings.“ A little tear ran down Michelles cheek, „Her sorrow was so big, that she died short after her husband at the beginning of the new year. Ever since this happening every year pokemon told, that they saw a swanna, that hovered over the snow and held a skull in her wings. Also it's said, that the snow, which is falling on this day, are the tears, that the swannawife is crying over the death of her beloved husband.“
Justin just starred at his best friend. This tale touched him deep in the heart. Little tears twinkled in his eyes and he couldn't understand, why a human could be so cruel. His old stockman was always so kind-hearted and also the other humans in the town were friendly to him and other pokemon.
Comforting he placed a paw on the arm of Michelle. Now he understood, why Michelle wasn't as much in the surrounding of humans.
„Michelle...we...“, but before he could end his sentence, they both heard a loud stomping through the snow. An old Mamoswine emerged through the trees and looked confused at the two. „Ouh? What are you kids doing here? The lake lies some more in the north. Or are you lost?“ Both nodded. „I see. Come kids, climb on my back. I take you there.“ Thankful they accepted the help and rode on the back of the Mamoswine through the forest. Michelle glanced the whole time through the trees and Justin thought about the tale, that Michelle told him. Maybe the pokemon they saw was just imagination...
After some minutes they arrived at the lake and Justin couldn't believe his eyes. Many pokemon gathered around the lake and the trees were decorated with berries and cones. Smiling he came down from the Mamoswine and went with Michelle to her family. „You are late, but in time.“ „Sorry dad, we got lost somehow..“, Michelle said apologizing. Justin greeted in this time Michelles siblings and her mum. Together they sat on a big tree and Justin saw four sneasel, that stood on the frozen lake.
From far away the gong from the templebell was heard and the sneasel began to dance on the ice and used their iceattacks to create wonderful figures in the sky to welcome the new year. This ice-firework was so wonderful. Justin had never thought, that it's possible to make flowers, pokemon and other stuff out of iceattacks. He just smiled happily.
But then a snowflake fell on his nose. Blinking he looked in the sky and saw, that it began to snow. „Too bad..no stars tonight“, he whispered and glanced around. Then he paused.
There, between all the other pokemon he saw the white swanna hovering over the gound. The skull of her husband in her wings. Her tears were falling in the snow.
I hope you aren't to sad now, but I think, that new year isn't a happy moment for everyone...

I used some japanese stories for the tale of the swanna and mixed them together. ^^
Last edited by Xiah on December 15th, 2013, 11:56 am, edited 4 times in total.
DONTI
das Techniker

Post by DONTI »

my entrie
Spoiler:

pictures i used
Spoiler:
ImageImage
ImageImageImage

and some DingBats
Last edited by DONTI on December 20th, 2013, 1:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Liebe ist anstrengend und hinterhältig. Nur Idioten fallen darauf herein!
Dragi

Post by Dragi »

Omg... my english is still bad xD but i hope you know what i mean with this story. :D and i also hope that you like it.
Spoiler:
It’s a old legend. It’s about the spirit of Christmas and friendship. Long time ago, it was the time before humans fabricate the first pokeball, there was a little Absol. This Absol was chummy with a Shelgon. Shelgon was a very strong Pokemon. It trained hard to evolve from Bagon to Shelgon. Absol adored Shelgon for his power of endurance. Sometimes Absol was a little bit envious.
Pokemon love Christmas, too. Just as our friends Absol and Shelgon. This year these two pokemon celebrate it together. Absol think about the perfect gift for Shelgon. But Shelgon has only one dream: He wants to fly like a Unfezant or a majestic Lugia. But this is an impossible wish even for a strong Shelgon. The Christmas Eve was there and Shelgon looks to the sky. It was a cloudless night.
Absol didn’t know what happened in this night. But it changed everything. It changed even their friendship, too. At the next morning, the first Christmas day, Absol can’t find Shelgon. After three hours he sit down cause he was very exhausted. Suddenly there appears a big shadow beside Absol. Absol get frightened in the first moment. Not till then he looks up and see a Salamence. “Who are you? I never have seen you before.” The Salamence belly-land hard. “Ouch. The Landing is very difficult…” It looks to Absol. “It’s me! Shelgon! Don’t you remember?” “Shelgon?” Absol was amazed. He consider the wings. “Shelgon…” It was just a whisper. “Shelgon! It is you?! Wow! You .. you evolved! Amazing! You got wings! You can fly! Everything comes true!” Absol cavort and cheer.
It was a dream. But the dream gets into a nightmare. Salamence become a new pokemon. He sees the world from a different angle. Absol felt very lonely. The two Pokemon drift apart and there was nothing to do for a new beginning. Absol was sad. He was alone, alone at Christmas. And Salamence was sad. Not even flying was nice. But you can’t withdraw a evolution. Who’d have thunk that the biggest dream becomes a nightmare if you can’t keep your friend?
The years go slowly and every feast, every birthday was minor. One day Absol meet a Jirachi. They talked about Salamence and Absol asked if Jirachi can help them. Jirachi shake the head and Absols hope was destroyed. But Jirachi get a brilliant Idea. It promises to come back in few days. It needs to search something. It doesn’t want to reveal what. Absol waited four days without eating, without water. He just waits hopefully. At the end of the fourth day Jirachi comes back with a stone. It’s a Mega Stone called Absolite. This Stone gives Absol the choice to become a Mega Absol. And Mega Absol has wings. Absol was very happy about the idea of Jirachi. He searched Salamence and told him what Jirachi did for them. Since this memorable day Absol and Salamence are friends again. No new wing can destroy it because Absol can understand now. He can understand how it feels if the wind touches the wings and what a life easy of access means. The wonderful gift of Jirachi is the reason why every Christmas tree got a star on the top. It’s a sign of esteem.
Misiro

Post by Misiro »

My English isn't perfect either, I hope you get what I mean. :)
Spoiler:
A Gift of Fate

It’s the last week of Advent already. People are shopping like they lost their mind, buying gifts to each other. The christmas, people give it a meaning. Unfortunately, I, Gale, can not.

Whenever it gets close to the christmas, I see other people happy. I see trainers gifting each other, clothing their PokéMoNs and having a great time. It actually hurts me. I am really sorry that I am not able to live any of those because of my father.

My father has a bunch of Milktanks to take care of. He earns money with selling its products. It’s been like this since our ancestors. Our family has a mission to take care of PokéMoNs and spend their all life on livestock. My daddy is really far away from being contemporary. He wants me to do the same job... but he never asks me what I want to do. I told him a thousand times already, I don’t want to spend my time like this, I want to be a Pokemon Trainer, the best Pokemon Trainer ever. But he never listens to me, and never allows me to go on my shiny Pokemon journey...

It’s the last school day before christmas. In the Pokemon School, professor Sefercan (professor of the town) visited us. Gave us information about the christmas, its origin, and the Delibird that accepts children’s requests, brings them the best gifts they could ever get. The story about christmas, and the Delibird truly amazed me and gave me some question marks.

... Would this be the chance? Would this change my fate?..

The story about the Delibird, gave me hopes. Hopes of reaching my dream, the dream that stands far away at the moment. I had to get in contact with Delibird, and tell him what I want as a present. But unfortunately I didn’t know how to get in contact with him. So I went to Professor Sefercan and asked about it.

- Professor, do you have any idea how can I talk to the Delibird?
- Delibird? You seem to be interested in my story about Delibird, Gale. Is there a specific reason for that?
- Ah... well, everyone wants something for christmas, no? I want something so much and I have to tell it to Delibird. He is the only one that can help me!
- You think so? What about the present, Gale? What are you going to ask for?

I had a doubt. He was the professor of the town, and he was a friend of my father. If I told him that I wanted to be a Pokemon Trainer, maybe he would see it as disrespect to our family’s duty. So I decided to hide it.

- Let’s say that something... that will change my fate!
- Oh?

Then we lived a moment of silence. I felt his looking on my skin, he was looking at me with really deep thoughts. I could tell it from his eyes. Then suddenly, he stopped staring at me and started giggling.

- Gale, why don’t you write a letter to the Delibird?
- A letter? Whoa!
- Yes. I heard a story like that when I was around your age. If you write a letter before christmas and put it in the grass field right next to your house, he will get the letter and read it. So he will bring the present that you want, what do you think?

Hearing those words from Professor Sefercan made me so happy that I didn’t know what to do. I hugged Professor so bad that he was worried about me. After this conversation, I thanked the professor, and got on the way of our house.

On the way, I entered in Poke Mart and bought an envelope, asked for one that Delibird would like. I ran to house so fast that when I reached home, I was almost winded. I went to my room, and started writing letter with the words that comes out of my heart.

“ Dear Delibird. This year was full of education for me. People at my age , already finished the school and most of them got a Pokemon and they are on their journey. I am stuck at home, and my rusty destiny. I want you to make me go on my way. I want to be a Pokemon Trainer. I want to be the best trainer ever. Will you please change my fate? Will you please change my father and do the right thing for our sake? I believe that you will. I won’t lose my hopes.

Your friend, Gale. “

After writing the letter, I put it in the envelope and stayed like this for a few moments. Then I started moving. I silently got outside then I put that letter in the grass. And I came back to my room. Good that my dad didn’t even recognize me.

Tomorrow was the christmas day, a day had no meanings for me. But now, I am looking forward to that day, with my hopes. I believe that this christmas, I will be happy too.
*Christmas Day*
I watch the outside from my window. People are happy with the gifts they get. Some of them receive evolution stones, some of them get kind of rare items. They have a happy day with their Pokemon. I watch them with jealous eyes and I wait for my gift from the Delibird. I won’t lose my hopes. I won’t cry this christmas.

At 8: 00 PM, I fell asleep. I was dreaming about the Delibird, bring me the best Pokemon of all time. But even in my dream, my father was shouting my name...

- Gale... Gale? Gale!

Then I woke up. I realized that it’s not the dream, my father is really calling me.

- Y... yes daddy! I’m coming!

I quickly got up and ran to the living room. Living room was dark, I didn’t know the time anyway. I couldn’t see him.

- Daddy, where are you?

Then I felt him hugging me. This cuddle he gave me, is something that I will never forget. This cuddle smells love and regret.

After he hugged me, he turned on the lights and pointed the gift box that was waiting for me. I looked at him with curious eyes, he replied me with a huge smile.

- I think the Delibird brought you something. It has your name on it.

I couldn’t believe it. I quickly ran to the white striped, red gift box, and checked the card on it. Yes, it was my name. I was so excited that I opened the box roughly, and there was a Poke Ball inside, waiting for me. I stared at the Poke Ball for a few seconds, I think, I imagined what would be inside, and what would I do with it. Then I turned back. My father wasn’t alone now, he was standing there with Professor Sefercan. They both were watching me. I took the Poke Ball in my hand, and pointed it through the space in the room. There was a penguin-like Pokemon looking at me with happy eyes. It was the Delibird. I couldn’t handle my tears, I ran to my father and professor, hugged both of them, and repeated “Thank you” for several times. I couldn’t say anything else, everything was clear and everything... was right for me.

*Next year, on the Christmas night*
Turns out that Delibird was a gift of Professor Sefercan. After I talked to him that day, he made me write a letter, he showed that letter to my father and my father decided to let me go on my journey. When I learned that, I wasn’t any angry or upset. On the contrary, my love in professor Sefercan and my dad has got bigger. Oh, Christmas today? I will describe it with only one sentence; Me and my friends are happy.

Merry Christmas.
karofsky

Post by karofsky »

Spoiler:
Dry as bone. Sand and dust whipping through the air. Could this really be Christmas? Where was the snow?

To the East of a small town called Ambrette, there laid a route notorious for its roughness. Humans dared not cross it unless aided. In the payment of sweet berries, the Rhyhorns had taken up transportation. The sand was brutal and unkind to the humans. Throughout the year, there was only heat. Could this really be Christmas?

In the shade of the dunes, a small Sandile peered out. Tomorrow would be his first Christmas, yet it seemed like he'd be missing it. He had heard the passing stories, whispers of frozen flakes and misty breath. White trees decorated in brilliant colours. And it was cold. Oh so freezing. This? This could not be Christmas? Deflated, Sandile turned tail and buried into his burrow with his mother.

"Mama?"

Sandile's mother, a much larger Krookodile, busied herself wrapping small oddities into tattered material left from the humans. They were nothing special. Rocks and the sort that Sandile was use to seeing. She couldn't possibly be giving them to him, could she? It would be a terribly disappointing gift if so. He could find these things himself. Christmas seemed more bleak by the second.

Crawling slowly to her, Sandile looked up at her with saddened eyes. "Mama, where is the snow?"

"Snow?" His mother called back, pausing in her wrapping to look at him in surprise, "Why would there be snow?"

Sandile looked down in disappointment. There would be no snow for him. "The trainers' Pokemon, they say it snows. It always snows on Christmas. Maybe Articuno-"

His mother shook his head, his heart dropping into despare, "Articuno doesn't come here. It is too hot for her."

Sandile flattened himself into the sand, the heat of the sun still warm on his back. Winter never came. Not on Route 9. "Okay," Sandile mumbled, turning away to leave his mother be. There would be no Christmas.

Popping out of the sand, Sandile climbed easily over the stones. The Rhyhorns were off duty. After all, there were no humans. Humans wanted a white Christmas. Not the sun stricken Christmas Sandile was promised. Sandile felt low, his moves sluggish. Everyone else was celebrating. Celebrating what, he wondered. What was there to celebrate?

"Sandile!"

Turning, Sandile saw a figure at the mouth of Glittering Cave. He had never been there. Mother had told him it was too dangerous. Unlike in the route where the Rhyhorns would avoid him, the humans ran free in the cave. If he were to go in there, there was a chance they'd catch him. Now that the humans were gone, it didn't seem so scary. A Kangaskhan waved him down, and Sandile quickly recognized her. She was a friend of his mothers, though Sandile barely knew her.

Creeping closer to her, he stared at her quizzically, "Yes, ma'am?"

"Is your mother ready for Christmas, dear?"

What Christmas, he thought sadly, though kept his worries to himself. She seemed so happy. For what, he couldn't possibly understand. "I think so."

"And what about you, young one? What do you want for Christmas?"

Looking up at the Kangaskhan, he answered honestly, "Snow."

Kangaskhan looked puzzled, the baby in her pouch looking up at her strangely. The baby was too young to know the word, especially when they'd never seen a flake of it.

Suddenly, Sandile could hear the call of his mother. Turning away, he scurried off throwing the Pokemon a quick 'goodbye'. In his wake, the Kangaskhan tapped a claw to her chin, deep in thought. When his figure disappeared into the sand, she turned back inside. What an odd thing for a Sandile to ask for.

That night, Sandile had the hardest time sleeping. No snow came that night. No Christmas miracle. There were gifts wrapped and stored in a corner, though they looked ratty and damaged. It was hardly the image Sandile had constructed. Bright lights and sugar cookie dusted in white powder. Gifts that gleamed in the light. This was no Christmas at all. Sandile soon fell into a light sleep, despare keeping him from a good nights rest.

In the morning, his mother roused him out of his sluggish state.

"Wake up, Sandile. Christmas has come."

"No it hasn't," Sandile moaned bitterly, rolling over trying to fall back asleep.

"Wake, little one. We have no time to waste."

Groaning, Sandile peered up at her. "Where are we going?"

"To the Glittering Cave. Hurry now."

Sandile watched her in confusion. He had never been in the cave, so why was she taking him now? Her arms were burdened with the gift, as she used her shoulders to shift the sand out of their way. Sandile wandered behind her as they surfaced. Reaching the hot air, he watched in wonder. All of the wild Pokemon, from the Hippopotas to the Rhyhorn, were heading in the same direction, all bearing gifts. But still, there was no snow.

When they reached the cave, he crept closer to his mother, startled and scared of what may lay ahead. As they entered, the fear changed to wonder.

Colourful stones laid in the walls, gleaming brightly and colourfully across the walls. The gems were beautiful as they led the way deeper into the cave. Sandile bumped into his mother a few times, his attention stuck on the beautiful colours dancing around him. He hadn't known Glittering Cave was so wondrous.

"Krookodile!"

Sandile peered up at the familiar face of Kangaskhan, a brilliant smile on her face. "Marry Christmas!"

"Merry Christmas, Kangaskhan!" His mother replied with glee, nudging Sandile forward.

Out of the protective shadow of his mother, Sandile stared at her sheepishly. "Merry Christmas, Ma'am."

Kangaskhan ushered them in further into the cave. On their way, they met Pokemon and their young that his mother obviously knew. She gave them their gifts, and Sandile was surprised to find the other hatchlings were awestruck at the gifts. They weren't anything special, surely. Then again, he'd never seen any of these Pokemon wander out of their cave.

Sandile sat back, as they finally stopped. The adults were singing joyously, brash and loud in Christmas spirit. It was a joyous sight, gleeful Pokemon celebrating their own Christmas. For that moment, Sandile forgot the stories he was told. The fancy wrapping and frozen flakes. They had the lights in the form of stones, the colour radiating brilliantly.

Smiling at the sight, he didn't notice Kangaskhan until she was beside him. "Merry Christmas, Sandile."

Smiling down at him, she held in her paw a small gift. His heart leapt into his throat, a bright and joyous happiness at the sight. Thanking her, he took the gift in his maw, setting it down gently. Using his teeth, the tore the wrapping, opening his gift.

Staring in wonder, he peered down at his small gift. It was a stone, much like the ones on the walls. This one, however, was a crystal white colour. The flickering light of the bonfire set the colours dancing around the stone, a flicker of white lights flashing around him. For that moment, he could swear this is what snow would look like. The bright, white lights drawing patterns around him.

It wasn't cold. It wasn't the White Christmas most had. But the dance of the white lights made it feel so.

"Sandile! Come and dance!"

Collecting the stone in his maw once more, Sandile trotted off with it, pride radiating off him. He danced with the others, a joyous laughter filling the air as the white lights flickered around him. Surely, this was Christmas.
Image by Giraffe A Laugh
~My Trade Station~
Pokemon Y Friend Code: 1521-3429-1525
Let me know if you add me~
T-Bebi

Post by T-Bebi »

My english isn´t the best, but I hope, you enjoy the story nevertheless. ^^
Spoiler:
Believe in your biggest Wish

It was a beautiful, third Sunday of Advent. The sun rays had enough power to lure out so many Pokemonchild, which hates the cold otherwise, like the Larvitar. “Mum, I want to play outside with my friends.” Mother Tyranitar looked inquiringly at her son. He hates snow and in the village, where they live, was more than enough. “Of course you can play outside, but remember to dress warmly!” Larvitar nodded laughing and put on his jacket, scarf and shoes. “Don´t forget your gloves and hat.” “Yes, Mum, I put them on.” Out of his hat, the horn looked out. Larvitar was ready now and ran down the stairs so fast, he almost fall down. “Woooow.” Lavitar exclaimed in astonishment after closing the door. “The complete village looks like cotton wool wrapped. If it looks the same in Daddy’s place? Haha, ok, he can tell it me, soon.” Larvitars father was a respected captain in the army and derived a use, away from Larvitars home. In its place of use, there were often clashes between the Pokemon, so the squad was stationed there to keep the peace. The boy missed his father often, but comforted him the mother and grandparents that he would be by Christmas, on New Year's, right down to his birthday at home. This thought comforted him. Larvitar was playing with his friends outside until called him the mother to eat. Already come in?? Oh no. Actually, he had still not hungry. "Yes, Mum, I'm coming." It was so fun. Larvi came in, took off his winter clothes and sat down at the table. His grandmother and grandfather were also there. They talked and Larvi did not notice what they really depressed.

Mum's food tasted really delicious like always, Larvi remembered that he still had to paint a Christmas image for the school and immediately ran to the room. Joyfully he let the pencil flit across the paper and drew his family in the snow, until he heard murmurs of his grandfather. "How should we just tell him he was so happy for him, he would certainly be disappointed," he said, sighing. Larvitar opened the door a crack to listen. "We have to tell him, it's all the same to his father." "What?!", the boy called and left the door open, "What about Dad?" "Larvitar! ..." His mother knew not of fright, how to react. “Dad…can´t…come?”, he stammered sobbing, the image still holding in his hand. “Dear, we…” Before his Grandma could comfort him, her grandson ran out of the house with the Christmas image.

Larvitar was running far away up to the peak of a small mountain near the village. There, he had to sit down, because he was so exhausted. “Daddy… can´t come. What, when he's hurt badly?” The tears flowed down so fast and dripped on the image. Larvitar imagined all sorts of things, what with his father could have happened. But before he came to the worst thoughts came a voice from heaven. "What are you crying, little one?" Larvi jumped up, he could not see, he said there. “I… eh… my wish for Christmas was, that my Dad can come back home for this time until my birthday, but he can´t. At Christmas, no wishes come true”, he answered the voice. Larvi was so sad, angry and frustrated. „All, what you want most, come true, you only have to believe steadily in it”, the voice spoke softly. Larvitar was wondering about it, who was that. He let fall down the image and the wind blows it in sky, where the voice came out. Larvitar went back at home. In the evening he decided to believe in that voice and wanted, his Dad can come home. It was the biggest whis, he has and he really wants, it will come true.

One week later, at Christmas Eve the complete family Tyranitar were together, all, only one was missing, the father. Larvitar began to be sad, until it knocks on the door. He opened his eyes, ran to the door, opened and… really… it was his Dad, his arm was connected, but he was there. “DADDY!!!” Larvi screamed out and jump into his father’s arms, with tears in eyes. Father Tyranitar came in and the family welcomed him. He told, what happened with his arm. “I fall down and had to go in the hospital for two days, because they thought, my arm is broken, but it only is sprained. So I didn´t have to stay in the hospital. I was lucky, hehe.” “Daddy, do you have ice and snow in your land, too?” “No, my son, we only have desert, sand and a lot of heat.” Oh, Larvitar was happy to live in the village after hearing that. Sometimes the child wants to see other things after desert, mountains, sand and so one. But now it was time to unpack the gifts. Larvitar´s biggest grift, was there, his father. He came, because he believed in steadily.

Several years have passed, years, where he didn´t understand, who the voice was.
Now, he was a Tyranitar in the army, like his father and looked in the sky. “Thank you for helping me long time ago, I will always believe in my biggest wishes.” Now, it is to see his little daughter, she waits for him.

Tyranitar knows now, who helped, it was god.
SoulReaver
Legends Never Die

Post by SoulReaver »

hi ^^ my entrie

image taken from my camera.
Spoiler:

now image edited.
Spoiler:

program used: macromedia fireworks and Paint ^^
Last edited by SoulReaver on December 20th, 2013, 5:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Collection
Pidgeotto, Vaporeon, Metagross, Chespin, Tyrunt, Hawlucha

ImageImageImageImage

3DS FRIEND CODE 0748-3605-3066
Kacpix777

Post by Kacpix777 »

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
I used only virtuadopt pictures.
Last edited by Kacpix777 on January 1st, 2014, 4:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Junior Tycon

Post by Junior Tycon »

Here we go!
Spoiler:
Christmas Eve At Oak's
“Twenty-two minutes,” Mama Swellow whistled as the others gathered around.
“Just twenty-two minutes,” Baby Starly mimicked, as he shook his feathers so brown.
“I can’t wait to open my presents so shiny!” was heard from a Zubat nearby.
“I wonder if I got the mittens I wanted,” said a Shinx with a gleam in her eye.
“Look at the tree with its lights all so pretty!” a Deerling was heard to yell out.
“I bet a hundred stockings are hung all around!” Lillipup shared with a shout.
“I am so glad that we are all here together,” Noctowl hooted with glee.
“Same here, same here!” chirped four little Natu, who all seemed to agree.
“Hey! What was that for?” a wet and snow-covered Houndoor did bellow.
“Tag! You’re it,” a Murkrow cawed and laughed at her snow-coated fellow.

“Mama, I’m tired. How much longer?” the Baby Starly squawked, furrowing his brow.
“Just fourteen more minutes,” Mama Swellow replied, though she wished it was now.
“I bet the big one on the left is mine,” Zubat wished aloud and then sighed.
“My mittens are probably made of wool or cotton!” Shinx guessed with pride.
“And that star on top is really a dandy!” Deerling called as she neared the pine.
“Look! They have all our names!” Lillipup then exclaimed: “I’ll find mine!”
“Hundreds of Pokémon are gathered here…” Noctowl’s thoughts trailed off.
“Waiting here around the tree for Christmas,” the Natu finished with a cough.
“I’ll get you back for that!” Houndoor shook as he readied his snow-made ammo.
“Only in your dreams!” Murkrow taunted and fled to the shadows, her natural camo.

“How much longer is it now?” Baby Starly asked as he grew more and more tired.
“Not too long now before Christmas,” Mama Swellow said with the patience required.
“I guess it doesn’t matter if mine is the big one or not,” Zubat duly admitted.
“I don’t care if they’re cotton or wool,” Shinx mused at the wish she’d submitted.
“I think I will take a short nap,” Deerling yawned as she lay down by the fire.
“I guess I’ll wait until tomorrow for my stocking.” Lillipup curled up like a tire.
“It’s much too late for thinking now,” Noctowl said as he flew to his perch.
“Let’s find someplace warm,” one of four Natu spoke, and they all went to search.
“You win Murkrow, I’m tired.” Houndoor called out before lying near Professor Oak.
“I think I had better go to bed too,” the exhausted and stumbling Murkrow spoke.

“Mama?” Baby Starly whispered to his mother around all the snoring.
The mother Swellow, too, was asleep, her head resting on the flooring.
“Well little guy,” Professor Oak reached over and scooped up the small bird.
“It looks like it’s just you and me,” Oak finished, before a soft ‘Arly’ he heard.
“Merry Christmas, Baby Starly,” Oak said to his small feathered friend.
“Merry Christmas, Oak.” Baby Starly knew the night had come to an end.
Though Oak only heard Starly callings, somehow in his heart he knew,
that his small feathered friend had said ‘Merry Christmas’ to him too.
So Oak sat in his chair as he watched the small Starly fall asleep in his hand,
and soon drifted to sleep to join all of the others in their big dream time land.
Last edited by Junior Tycon on January 2nd, 2014, 2:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
~Innoficial helper - Spanish Dept.~
Avatar/Mega Banette/Totodile: allyssonlovesowlcity@deviantart
tepiggirl

Post by tepiggirl »

Spoiler:
My story for the contest. I was walking home from a christmas party in undella town when a cute zigzagoon in a christmas hat hopped in front of me. I heard someone yelling the name pip then a young boy ran towards me he said that the zigzagoon's name was pip. Then he asked me if he could spend the night at my house. I asked why and he said he didn't have a home i then walked the boy and pip to my house in nuvema town. As we were walking the boy told me his name was billy. and that his grandfather gave him pip when he was little. when we got to my house in nuvema town my mother yelled merry christmas! and the whole town came out. i explained who billy and pip were but when i turned around billy and pip were gone! could it be that they were perhaps crhistmas spirit's. maybe we'll never know or maybe just maybe they'll be back someday. written by tepiggirl.
Yuuzu-kun

Post by Yuuzu-kun »

My English isn't the best at all but I hope you will like the story
Spoiler:
This story is about a little male shiny Delibird who wanted to make everyone happy. But the other Delibirds on the Ice path avoided him. Many winters ago this shiny Delibird had a nice and friendly girl as Trainer. Her name was Penelo. She war born in Goldenrod City and every winter she and her parents went to Blackthorn City to visit her grandparents for vacation. One frosty morning, Penelo was just six years old, she left the grandparents' house to go for a little walk. It was early in the morning and her family was still sleeping.
Bravely she decided to visit the Ice path. Hundreds of thousands of times her mother told her not to go to this dusky cave because it would be to dangerous. But we all know how little kids are, it was forbidden so she wanted to see it badly.
When she entered the Ice path she can't see anything. Only moments later when her eyes became accustomed to the dark she walked a few steps deeper into the cave.
Suddenly Penelo slipped on the ice area she hadn't seen because of the dusky light. She can't stop herself and she crashed into a rock. Only a few seconds later she lost her consciousness and everything around her got dark. She lay there over an hour and all the Pokémon who lived there started noticing her. Then the mighty old Piloswine appeared. He was the guardian of the Ice path for a long time. Curiously he sniffed at the little girl and he decided that the girl is a threat for all the Pokémon living on the Ice path.
And only a few moments after the Piloswines decision a bunch of Sneasel appeared and they prepared themselves to attack the supposed threat.
This story would end up sad now when the following would not have happened. The shiny Delibird slipped over the frozen ground to the girl to protect her. The other Delibirds laughed loudly. The shiny one knew what that meant. "You are a shame! A burden. Don't stand in their way!" But he won't act like they want. Not this time!
He stood in front of the girl his body shaking with fear. Without mercy the Sneasel bunch attacked him. Without giving up he protected the unconscious Penelo. After a long time fighting the other Pokémon gave up and they went back where they came from. The Delibird was exhausted and he fell on the ground next to the girl.
When the sunrise was over the family of Penelo woke up and got afraid. They started to search the little girl. They feared that something bad had happened to their little girl.
When they found her the purple Delibird still lay next to her. They decided to took the Delibird with them.
After the both woke up her parents told Penelo how they found her. Quickly her glance slid to her savior. This little Delibird saved her? Even if the other ones didn't like him because of the color of his fur she loved him. Warmly she gave him a hug. “You are the greatest present I ever got. I will call you Presenti. Please stay with me!” she said stirred of everything that happened.
Since that day they were best friends. Wherever Penelo was Presenti was with her.
Years later on a warm and windy summer day Penelo and Presenti got a sad message. Her parents died in an accident. She cried loudly. Only a few months earlier her grandparents had died too.
Now the only friend she can count on was Presenti. After the dead of her parents her house was pawned. She lived on the streets of Goldenrod City now.
A bit later Team Rocket occupied the whole city and no matter how hard she fought they kidnapped Presenti. Now she was all alone. Penelos life got every day harder. She did everything to earn money but the winter was still coming. After her eighteenth birthday she decided to start a travel. She thought that she probably can find a new thing to live for but her heart was so heavy. She missed her best friend Presenti.
On Christmas Eve she reached Blackthorn City again. Many years must have passed since she was here. The house of her grandparents no longer existed. She sat down on the place where the house stood and close her eyes for a moment. She lost so much but there was one thing she ever kept: her hope. But at this moment while she sat on the ground shivering she wished nothing more than see her best friend Presenti again. Exactly in this moment a shooting star arrived and her wish became true.
When Team Rocket was defeated Presenti went back to the Ice path waiting for Penelo. Every night of all the years he visited the town when the inhabitants slept. And this night he found what the little brave Delibird was looking for all the years. Penelo lay on the ground and snoozed. He felt remembered to their first meeting. Softly he snuggled up to his trainer and warmed her.
Penelo opened her eyes slightly while she felt a pleasant warmth. “Presenti...” Her tears fell on the ground without an end. Her heart fluttered like a swarm of Beautifly. “You are still the greatest present....” While they sat there on the cold ground warming each other a bunch of shooting stars appeared. “Like Jirachi watches us.” she chuckled. “This is the best Christmas ever.” She cuddled her best friend and they kept watching the stars.

By Yuuzu-kun ❤
Hope you enjoyed it
Last edited by Yuuzu-kun on December 16th, 2013, 2:54 am, edited 3 times in total.
ImageImageImageImage
AquaLucas

Post by AquaLucas »

Here are my Entrie to the picture manipulation
Spoiler:
Original Photo

now image edited
Used materials
Spoiler:
ImageImage
Last edited by AquaLucas on January 6th, 2014, 9:33 am, edited 3 times in total.
Mafufu

Post by Mafufu »

2.) Photo manipulation contest

Here my entry :]
I hope you like it :3

Program I used: GIMP 2
All things are made by my conception.
It's my garden you can see & there are my little cute birdies for my Christmas decoration xD
I used original starly artworks by Virtuadopt & Nintendo.

original photography by Derek Hale
Spoiler:
Image]
Photo manipulation by Derek Hale
Spoiler:
I used aware the 'canvas-option' for a nice effect as a painted picture.
Last edited by Mafufu on December 18th, 2013, 4:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Serenee
☆Rainy-chan☆

Post by Serenee »

I've got my entry finally finished as well ^^ *phew*
It's kind of messy, I know, I just couldn't help it xD
Edit: just to be sure, the chikorita is part of an official artwork
Spoiler:
Original Photo Image
Edited Photo Image
ImageImageAdoptable
SilveryMoon

Post by SilveryMoon »

Here's the story I wrote.
Spoiler:
Snow had fallen the day before Christmas Eve and all around the Pokemon Village was covered in a blanket of white. The pokemon were very excited as it rarely snowed despite how close they were to Snowbelle City. Fresh footprints led to a big tree decorated with ornaments and tinsel as a Snorlax lay beside its trunk in deep slumber.

Night began approaching with every pokemon gathering their gifts to place around the tree. A young Zorua playfully pawed at an ornament before Espurr used Psychic to halt the fox.

“Aw, I wasn't going to break it!” Zorua cried. Espurr, his temporary caretaker, scowled at him.

“We can't have you breaking anything while your mother is away,” Espurr said. Looking around, she saw a pink object in the distance. “There you are! You know I need help watching this kid.”

The pink object turned out to be Jigglypuff. She didn't say anything, only walking towards the pair. Espurr was surprised the pokemon hadn't utter a retort as she would normally do, but she ignored the thought.

Zorua took the opportunity to stare at the presents. His tail wagged eagerly, imagining what were inside them. He was especially thrilled about the gift from his mother who had gone off with Furfrou and Fletchling to find wood to build a bonfire.

Speaking of his mother, it was getting late. Zorua yawned but quickly straightened up to avoid Espurr suspecting it was time to put him to bed. He wanted to stay up to see the fat man in a red suit being pulled by a sleigh of Stantler the humans mentioned would appear during the holiday. Hopping on Snorlax's belly, he couldn't help but giggle at the Santa hat they placed on the Sleeping pokemon's head.

Suddenly Zorua heard what sounded like jingling bells coming from the Winding Woods. He quietly slipped away from his two caretakers to investigate. As he neared the forest, the sounds were getting closer. He stepped further until total darkness engulfed him.

Zorua shook his head. “No, I'm not afraid! I'll just take a few more steps and then turn back.”

When he did turn around he realized the path looked different. He remembered his mother warning him of the Trevenant living in the forest as they would trap unwary travelers. The bells kept coming closer, and Zorua took the chance to run away. His legs tired from running a few minutes later; the forest was a seemingly endless maze.

The sounds had ceased for the moment so he continued walking the way, trying to remain calm. Light began appearing through the throng of trees. It was then he heard the bells ringing again, this time he took off in full sprint and then without looking crashed into something.

“Ouch...” Espurr groaned. “I thought we lost you. Where did you run off to?”

“Do you hear those bells? Ahhh, they're getting closer!” Zorua hid behind his caretaker.

Espurr faced the forest exit, also hearing the sounds. Her eyes lit up from using Flash, a technique she learned from her former trainer. “There's no need to be scared. Look!”

Zorua stared at the direction Espurr was pointing at, instantly smiling from what he saw. Four winter Deerling, each wore a collar strapped with bells, were pulling a small crudely-made sleigh. Sitting atop the sleigh were a Garbodor and Banette wearing a Santa suit and elf costume respectively.

“Ha ha ha!” Garbodor waved at Zorua and Espurr.

“Um, it's supposed to be 'ho ho ho'.” Banette corrected.

Zorua came forward, astounded by the sight before him. “So those sounds were you all along!”

Garbodor looked at him apologetically. “I didn't mean to scare ya! Just thought we'd get into the Christmas spirit.”

“The thought is appreciated,” a new voice said. Zoroark along with Fletchling and Furfrou had returned from their gathering when they noticed only Jigglypuff and Snorlax were at the tree.

“Mama!” Zorua jumped into his mother's arms. They snuggled briefly before the little fox jumped off.

“What are we waiting for? The food's gonna be eaten by Snorlax if we don't get back to the tree.” Furfrou dashed away as the others followed.

Once everyone finished eating their feast, they gave out the gifts. Zorua played with his new toy train until he noticed Jigglypuff was sitting by herself. He nudged Espurr. “Is she alright?”

“I couldn't get one peep out of her all night,” Espurr said. “Hey, Jigglypuff! What's wrong, Purrloin got your tongue?”

“Sorry I'm late!” another Jigglypuff appeared. “I was looking for a last minute present.”

All the pokemon turned to the lone Jigglypuff when it abruptly said, “Ditto!” Transforming back to its original form, Ditto smiled and then left the group.

Zorua couldn't suppress his laughter as Espurr stared blankly. “A Psychic pokemon like yourself should have realized that was a Ditto.”

Espurr wrapped the scarf Zorua had given around her neck. “Well, today has been full of surprises. Merry Christmas, Zorua.”
AdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptable
maustin

Post by maustin »

Spoiler:
Mentally exhausted, tired from long, stressful nights of no sleep, I was happy to be finally done with the infamously dreaded finals week. I failed to make an A in any of my courses. Of course I’m upset with it, but oh well, this is life. I still managed to pass, some classes even barely. I’m through with that though. It’s finally time to unwind and relax. As I arrive home, I take out my keys and open my door to a pleasant surprise.
Pikachu was waiting for me at my front door, dressed up in a cute little Santa hat. It ran circles around my feet and led me to the living room. I followed. My wife came out of my bedroom door along with my baby girl and Quilladin, all dressed up in Santa clothes. I have never seen them so beautiful. I gave my wife and daughter a kiss, hugged Quilladin, and carried Pikachu to the living room couch, where a large Christmas tree was set up, I assume all by my wife and trusty Pokemon. Munchlax was in the kitchen, stuffing itself with berries as usual. Charmander was in our fireplace, which it enjoys doing even though we have wood to burn rather than rely on it. It loves to care for us that way. Chatot was sitting in its usual corner, singing holiday music. I got up and realized I was sitting on Clefairy, which I always mistaken for a pillow. I sat her on my lap and turned on the TV.
I assume I passed out right there, being exhausted and in a comfortable position. I woke up with Pikachu and Clefairy still on my lap, Munchlax sleeping on my legs, Chatot standing on my shoulder, and Charmander and Quilladin playing around the Christmas tree. I smell the aroma of my mother-in-law’s special cookies, which my wife makes so perfectly. She brought me a plate of it along with some milk and we sat down and had a conversation about her latest battle, with some random kid with roller blades and a hat, telling me how he expertly beat her in an inspiring match. My Pokemon seemed to be happy about the battle. Maybe someday I will get the opportunity to battle him
I sat down in the living room, watching TV with the family, and I began to think: forget the world. What is there more to need? I have everything here. Isn’t this what the holidays are about? Your wife, your kid, and your Pokemon are all happily together? Even if I may not celebrate Christmas, it makes my wife, who does celebrate it, and my Pokemon happy. What more could I want? I sit there smiling, probably looking like an idiot, at how perfect my life was right now because, after all the stress the school semester has brought to me, I can finally sit down and enjoy my time with the people I love most. And nothing, I repeat nothing, right now could possibly be better than this. Merry Christmas Virtuadopt and Happy Holidays!
AdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptable
ShinyReshiram

Post by ShinyReshiram »

2- Photo manipulation contest

My Entrie:
Spoiler:
Original Photo:
Spoiler:
Artworks used:
Spoiler:
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Some of my best Memories here:
AdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptable
CareBear

Post by CareBear »

Here is my picture manipulation
It was my first try so don't be too hard please :P
Spoiler:
My artwork
Spoiler:
I collect Poliwag,Togepi, Pancham and Pansear/Simisear !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please click my Box 1 !!!!!

Pokemon X : GELI FC: 1650-2323-1612
Pokemon Y : Danny FC: 2294-4753-7052

Sharing IP every day with my Sister Madhatter and my Friend Lady !!!!