what are you addicted to ?

Here come all discussion on various topics.
jirachi100

Re: what are you addicted to ?

Post by jirachi100 »

I'm addicted to Kirby. Sometimes, for just no reason, I'll put in a Kirby game only to use the sound test.
AdoptableAdoptableAdoptableImageImageImageAdoptableAdoptableAdoptable
Junior Tycon

Post by Junior Tycon »

Professor Layton Series. Just finished the newest game in tears ;___;
ImageImage
~Innoficial helper - Spanish Dept.~
Avatar/Mega Banette/Totodile: allyssonlovesowlcity@deviantart
Radek Zelenka

Post by Radek Zelenka »

Recently became obsessed with Stargate Atlantis. Even if I saw the episode a million times, I watch it again. And again....
Thanks to Doctor Bel for making the adopts in my sig!
Image Image
Adoptable
Syiren

Post by Syiren »

Lately, I've been addicted to Kingdom Hearts. I started playing the second game out of boredom, but now I've fallen in love with it, beat it and now playing the first and impatiently waiting for the third.
Spoiler:
ImageAdoptableImage
Dark Lady

Post by Dark Lady »

I'm addicted to nu-metal music <3
example;Linkin Park, Limp Bizkit, Korn...
See ya everyone. Leaving here.
don't click this link...
Lemmy
Minimalist

Post by Lemmy »

Went on hiatus on so many sites.. Literally every site I've joined except Facebook, just to get on Virtuadopt more. Addiction for VA is growing!

Also, red bull. Addiction to red bull is strong. Drinking 2-3 cans a day sucks when 12 packs are $20 xD Buuuuut.. Haven't had red bull in 30+ hours, I'm very proud of myself (x
AdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptable
Akira Ryushin

Post by Akira Ryushin »

I'm addicted to roleplay, the internet, soda and chocolate...
Though I'd say I am more addicted to roleplay and the internet than the last two...

Oh yeah, and severely addicted to Minecraft.
Last edited by Akira Ryushin on April 4th, 2014, 11:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
AdoptableImageAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptable
AdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptable
meowtwist

Post by meowtwist »

I'm addicted to Supernatural.
Zoka

Post by Zoka »

meowtwist, Me too. :,D

I'm also addicted to mohawks. .3.
Tyranitar

Post by Tyranitar »

Movies: Liar Liar, The Core

Games: GTA IV, V, Spyro, NFS: Most wanted

Series: The Simpsons, American Dad, Futurama, World's Nature, and some knowledgeprograms!
AdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptable
Adoptable
KopierKatze
La vie en rose.

Post by KopierKatze »

Spare Ribs. And my boyfriend.
Hetalia

Post by Hetalia »

I'm addicted to Hetalia (Obviously), anime in general, Pokemon, My Little Pony, Legend of Zelda, and TONS more. :-D
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
I have a lot more fandoms then the normal, everyday person.
Sabbo
Like a boss

Post by Sabbo »

coca cola, dr. pepper and pepsi...it escalated around 2020 especially during the lockdowns and until today i'am still stuck with it. i consume way too much of it, even when zero or light variants its not what i consider a healthy lifestyle and i really want to quit again.

somehow i can't resist drinking it when in stress, i can't control the craving and for now i try to limit it to just one bottle a day. i have to start somewhere...

in the past i was down to one 0,5 bottle a week, as a reward for sticking to my exercises and sports. i want to get there again, currently still having a hard time to recover from 2020 and the following years...i have to avoid the daily news since they mostly stress me out also becoming familiar with social interactions again is still a bigger task for me.
AdoptableAdoptable
jirachi100

Post by jirachi100 »

jirachi100 wrote: February 22nd, 2014, 4:26 am I'm addicted to Kirby. Sometimes, for just no reason, I'll put in a Kirby game only to use the sound test.
I am once again having my 2014 self thrown into my face.

Anyway, due to being autistic, I have "special interests" which for me are mostly video games. At one point Kirby was the main one as seen above, but it is not anymore.
I would also say I'm probably addicted to sweets, mostly chocolate. I can't stop myself sometimes.
AdoptableAdoptableAdoptableImageImageImageAdoptableAdoptableAdoptable
Sabbo
Like a boss

Post by Sabbo »

if this also counts, collecting pokemoncards. for me it is fun to hunt for hard to get promo cards and get them for a decent price. may take days or months, you'll never know...mostly i go for one or two specific cards during a month.

i've been collecting since my teen years and could never let go.
Spoiler:
in November i was going for special delivery Bidoof and Munch Psyduck and ended up being lucky.

i like the feeling of seeing them suddenly pop up on cardmarket or ebay (exactly what happened again). constantly checking through sites hourly every day is exhausting but for me it pays off most of the time.

best part is waiting for the parcel to arrive although customs suck when it comes to pricey cards...but in this case, its nearly impossible to avoid it, since 95 percent of the shippers don't go international with this card anymore...so we have a hard to get Promocard, which is rarely shipped overseas. and every national seller is like "i want 300-400 euros for that card" sheesh...

i was a bit like "boo why didn't you tell me earlier", when one of my good friends told me his father is actually in Florida and i could send my cards to his US adress for him bringing them to Germany end of the year...would have saved a good couple of bucks : c next time...
AdoptableAdoptable
Dragonclaw

Post by Dragonclaw »

I have a eating disorder, which kinda makes me always being fixated on food, so I have kind of an addiction to food, I pretty much eat when and what I can, but I can also be super picky with it. It sucks, but is apparently an autism trait that can happen mixed with childhood trauma. Eeh.

Besides that? Not really. I have many fixations that suddenly come and go, sometimes for a day, sometimes for months. But they'll go into hiatus at some point eventually.
I did was addicted to caffeine, when I was a teenager, but got kinda over it, tho.

I love collecting very much, but mostly in games. I like to complete things (the Pokedex for example. Or the catalog in Animal Crossing), I'd spend hours to collect. I don't know if that counts. It's definitely an autism trait for me.
Icon: Zhou__Mao

Adoptable Adoptable Image Image ImageAdoptable
Syiren

Post by Syiren »

Mtn. Dew. I probably drink way too much of it. I'm also addicted to anything Final Fantasy 7. You wanna talk about Cloud Strife or Zack Fair? I can give you HOURS of my time. Lol. Also Dragons. I love dragons.
Spoiler:
ImageAdoptableImage