Expedition reward: nothing

Received an error? Found a problem. Report it here.
SchokoKitsune

Expedition reward: nothing

Post by SchokoKitsune »

Browser Name: Chrome
Browser Version: 123.0.6312.86
Page URL: https://www.virtuadopt.com/games/explore
Screenshot: Image
Description: When trying to claim the Reward for my first Expedition, nothing happened. The blue button greyed out, I waited a few minutes, then reloaded the page - I could now send out a new Expedition, but I don't know if I got any rewards for the previous one. Didn't get any eggs - maybe that is connected to me having a full batch of eggs before? And I for sure didn't keep track of items or Virtucoins I had before, so I don't know if maybe something got added there
Adoptable Adoptable Adoptable Adoptable
Yoshiki
Total in Love with derBhaal

Re: Expedition reward: nothing

Post by Yoshiki »

Just a guess, maybe it is because you send out an Alolan Ninetales (Alola is not out).
They do not have a "type" yet
Difference:
type (none): https://www.virtuadopt.com/dex/1251
type (Bug, Ghost): https://www.virtuadopt.com/dex/pokemon/292

To "explore" you need a specific type to get something. Alolan Ninetales does not have a type yet, because it counts as a EventVA.

If this is the case - all EventVAs (Special Dex) are not suited for expedtions.
Last edited by Yoshiki on April 1st, 2024, 1:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
❤️ Sharing IP every day with my husband derBhaal . ❤️Image❤️
❤️
Adoptable❤️Adoptable❤️Adoptable❤️Adoptable❤️
SchokoKitsune

Post by SchokoKitsune »

Well.. that does sound like it might be the case.

I tend to forget Alolan Vulpix/Ninetales aren't fully released yet, and are kind of in a "shadow" state for now.. x,D

Would be great if you couldn't send adopts on expeditions that don't work, tho. .3.
AbsintusVeritas

Post by AbsintusVeritas »

I'm having the same Problem with a Snover.Image
derBhaal

Post by derBhaal »

Just had the same problem, was successful the first time but now the second time with this snover it didn't show any pop-up when claiming. I have 1 new egg in my box (and I think 500 virtucoins) but that also should be 3 eggs (at least it was the first time with this snover in this region since it has both elements correct)?

It has a 1 when trying to select it for a new expedition, every other one has a 0. Might be the level. Does it have to do with this number that there is no pop-up (and maybe wrong price)?

Also if this is the level, should it be level 2 since it finished the second expedition for this snover?
AdoptableAdoptableAdoptable
Sharing the same IP with my girlfriend wife Yoshiki.
Sabbo
Like a boss

Post by Sabbo »

i experienced the same but although the button was greyed out, i got the award. checked my box afterwards and there was an egg from the expedition. my award wasn't displayed after the expedition finished but i found the egg in my box anyways.
SchokoKitsune

Post by SchokoKitsune »

Did another one with Alolan Ninetales, same thing happend again - my profile also says 0 completed expeditions.

I'm currently trying one with Quagsire in the Rocky Shores to see if that works, or if the whole expedition system just doesn't wanna cooperate with me.
Sabbo
Like a boss

Post by Sabbo »

SchokoKitsune wrote: April 1st, 2024, 3:35 pm Did another one with Alolan Ninetales, same thing happend again - my profile also says 0 completed expeditions.

I'm currently trying one with Quagsire in the Rocky Shores to see if that works, or if the whole expedition system just doesn't wanna cooperate with me.
where do you find the completed expeditions in the profile? also want to check, has to be 2 for me...

EDIT: finished my third one and again, the reward wasn't displayed but i found the eggs from the expedition in my box...i was in the meadow
SchokoKitsune

Post by SchokoKitsune »

Sabbo wrote: April 1st, 2024, 4:02 pm where do you find the completed expeditions in the profile? also want to check, has to be 2 for me...
Profile -> User Stats -> Right side: Game Statistics - it says one completed for you right now
Sabbo
Like a boss

Post by Sabbo »

SchokoKitsune wrote: April 1st, 2024, 4:20 pm
Sabbo wrote: April 1st, 2024, 4:02 pm where do you find the completed expeditions in the profile? also want to check, has to be 2 for me...
Profile -> User Stats -> Right side: Game Statistics - it says one completed for you right now
thanks a bunch^^

i definitely completed 3, 2 of them were thne greyish button ones, my first one was Magby in the volcano with displayed reward and 2 with Eevee in the meadow, without displayed reward but the eggs were in my box both times...will screen everything next time to keep track.

has anybody else the problem their finished expeditions aren't counted in the statistics?
derBhaal

Post by derBhaal »

Sabbo wrote: April 1st, 2024, 4:28 pm has anybody else the problem their finished expeditions aren't counted in the statistics?
Same, second expedition with the grey button (and only 1 egg) didn't count.

Just finished 3rd expedition, same result (no pop-up, no counter increase in profile), 2 eggs gotten, no virtucoins, number under snover (when selecting someone for next expedition) still at 1...
Last edited by derBhaal on April 1st, 2024, 6:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sharing the same IP with my girlfriend wife Yoshiki.
AbsintusVeritas

Post by AbsintusVeritas »

My 3rd one, the one with Snover, also didn't count and I didn't get any eggs from it.
yankeesrule3526
Chief of Operations

Post by yankeesrule3526 »

This was caused by a lack of fairy types being available in the egg pool. Anyone who explored a biome that contains fairy types has been refunded.