what is your favorite pokemon?

For discussing aspects of Pokemon not related to VA, such as the games, TCG, anime, and manga.
Sabbo
Like a boss

Re: what is your favorite pokemon?

Post by Sabbo »

Masquerain and Surskit but also some of the old good Gen 1 like Ditto, Snorlax, Arcanine, Magikarp...
AdoptableAdoptable
Nery
Coffee Freak

Post by Nery »

Nery wrote: September 14th, 2012, 2:29 pm Snivy - I just love it *o*
well... that was 2012... I still love Snivy a lot, but Mimikyu is the best thing ever
Virtuadopt Click-Box
Collecting: Seel, Dewgong, Houndour, Houndoom, Abandoned Mimikyu and Anpu Houndoom
(Future Gens: Gothorita, Deerling, Klink, Cofagrigus, Archen, Mimikyu)
Dragonclaw

Post by Dragonclaw »

My top favorite pokémon is Midnight Lycanroc, but Garchomp is on the second place and Vaporeon on the third. x3
Also, Flareon, Delphox, Deino, Noibat, Goodra, Lucario, Meowscarada, (Mega Y) Charizard, Tapu Lele, Turtwig, Salazzle, Flygon, Zacian, Roaring Moon, Male Meowstic and Tyrunt are very dear to me :3
Last edited by Dragonclaw on November 21st, 2023, 12:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Icon: Zhou__Mao

Adoptable Adoptable Image Image ImageAdoptable
Syiren

Post by Syiren »

Syiren wrote: February 18th, 2014, 1:36 am Oh this is tough. I'm not picking just one. Sorry to say it. It's just not gonna happen.

Pikachu, Salamence, Charizard, Rayquaza, Mew, Jolteon, Arcanine, Lapras, Pidgeot, Flygon, Umbreon, and Gyarados.
Well, this was a nice look back. I originally posted on this thread on my first day here. A little bit of it has changed, not much though, mostly a few to add to it.

Mew is still top tier. Rayquaza, Lapras, I'm adding Salandit, Farfetch'd, Totodile and Galarian Ponyta.
Spoiler:
ImageAdoptableImage
Akemie

Post by Akemie »

My fav was Eevee for over a decade. And then came Alola with Primarina and Galar with Galarian Ponyta. I especially love that unicorn so much. Mermaids and unicorns are my fav mythical species ❤️
Adoptable Image Adoptable
ImageImageImage
pixels by King-Lulu-Deer (DA)
jirachi100

Post by jirachi100 »

Wow, this thread is old!
My favorite Pokemon has been Jirachi for a very long time and it still is. The rest of my favorites keep changing order over the years and at the moment I don't even know what my second favorite is. Some it might be are Inkay, Minccino, Pichu, Mew, and Meloetta.
AdoptableAdoptableAdoptableImageImageImageAdoptableAdoptableAdoptable
TotodilePika

Post by TotodilePika »

Staru :)
Autistic and proud!
Kaede

Post by Kaede »

My all time favorites are Diglett, Rowlet, Carbink, Ditto and as the only legendary in my top favorites: Diancie.

Second to them are Sandshrew, Mareep, Ralts (and evolutions), Wooper, Midreavus, Swinub, Pelipper, Smeargle, Gastly (and evolutions), Mawile, Spinda, Drifloon and then many more on third place. ... I guess its way easier to tell you what I dont like lol.
I have to admit - many of my favorites and seconds only got to this beloved state because of Virtuadopt <3 so... everytime I see them, I have to think about Virtuadopt <3
Collections listed in my forum profile.