If you want to breed for specific Pokémon or Baby Pokémon, you have to visit the Daycare. You can leave two Pokémon there, and if you put enough money into the deposit, these Pokémon might have the chance to produce an egg at each full hour. ($50 needed per hour with two adopts for the chance of an egg)
Not every Pokémon can produce Eggs with every other Pokémon. You can only breed regular adopts that could hatch out of the random Eggs you can adopt from Professor Birch. Neither Promos nor Legendaries can breed.
Spoiler for General Breeding Info:
If you put two Pokémon into the Daycare, you will see one of the following messages below them:
- "The two get along great."
- "The two are getting along."
- "The two don't seem to like each other."
- "The two prefer to play with other Pokemon than each other."
- "The two are constantly fighting with each other."
2. This is the message for adopts out of the same egg-group. Your chances are good, but they could be better.
3. This means you are breeding with Ditto. You can get an egg, but the chances are rather low.
4. This text tells you that your adopts aren't compatible or not able to breed at all - there will be no egg.
5. This text should not be in the game yet, but if you see it, it has the same meaning as 4.
You might also have noticed the Progress-Bar in the Daycare! This will be very important if you want to get eggs faster.
As mentioned on the Daycare-Page, a full bar does not mean a guaranteed egg, but especially when breeding with Ditto, you will need that bar to be full. Each hour, the bar progresses automatically. Every 100 feeding-clicks on adopts, wether taken in the Click Exchange or manually in someones boxes, will also give you progress in the bar. The amount of progress depends on how well your Adopts get along.
1. 3 % per hour and per 100 interactions with Adopts
2. 2% per hour and per 100 interactions with Adopts
3. 1% per hour and per 100 interactions with Adopts
4. + 5. aren't able to breed, so the bar will not progress.
The bar will only update if you still have enough money in the Daycare!
How to get...
Here's a quick list on how to best breed for specific currently available Baby Pokémon!
Can I breed...?
Are you wondering about the breeding-availability of specific Pokémon? Check this!
Hope this helps! ^w^
PS: With new regions and new breeding methods coming out, please feel free to share information you figured out that isn't in the guide yet, so it can be updated accordingly! owo