Which Pokemon should get an evolution?

For discussing aspects of Pokemon not related to VA, such as the games, TCG, anime, and manga.
Cyrrior
Black Ditto

Which Pokemon should get an evolution?

Post by Cyrrior »

In every Pokemon game there are Pokemon that feel like they need an evolution but they don't have one. Some of them get one a couple of years later in a newer generation, others still done have one to this day.
So I was wondering ... which Pokemon do you think deserve an evolution in future games? Or maybe even a pre-stage?
Yoshiki
Total in Love with derBhaal

Re: Which Pokemon should get an evolution?

Post by Yoshiki »

Nice Idea.

Shuckle could get an Evolution.

How about some babies
like the Kangaskhan-Baby.
One for Pinsir and one for Tauros and Miltank (a little calf) and Stantler (but we won't get one, because it already got 2 more stages stages)
Or a cute and fluffy Cottonee-Baby or a Maractus-Baby. :lol:

Oh found a Dodou-Baby.
List of other cute Babies.
❤️ Sharing IP every day with my husband derBhaal . ❤️Image❤️
❤️
Adoptable❤️Adoptable❤️Adoptable❤️Adoptable❤️
Cyrrior
Black Ditto

Re: Which Pokemon should get an evolution?

Post by Cyrrior »

Stantler only has one evoltion though :O The middle one in your link is fanart.

I agree with Pinsir. I still find it weird that Scyther got an evolution but Pinsir didn't. Also, I think it would be cool if both got a baby form.
Maractus is also a great idea. It always felt like there's something missing, either a baby or an evolution.

Jynx is another good candidate to finally get an evolution. Magmar, Electabuzz and Jynx were always like a trio to me, then they all got baby versions in gen 2, so I think when Electabuzz and Magmar got an evolution in gen 4, Jynx should also have gotten one.

Another missed opurtunity are most of the electric mouse pokemon. Emolga, Pachirisu, Togademaru, Morpeko, Dedenne and even Plusle/Minun could all use an evolution to give them a bit more personality and make them more than just the "cute little pikachu lookalike that aren't strong enough to keep in your team"

Ah and since you mentionend a doduo baby ... I think there was a picture floating around about a planned but cancelled baby doduo from an early version of gold/silver. It looked like a little nest with legs and several small bird heads sticking out :D