New Box cool-down timer / remove cool-down

Ideas and suggestions that have been acted upon and implemented.
Inactive

New Box cool-down timer / remove cool-down

Post by Inactive »

I think it would be extremely helpful to have a new box cool-down timer. As somebody with not great memory with small things like this, it's frustrating to go to make a new box, thinking it's possible, but there's *still* more time to wait. Having a small timer, perhaps where it's circled in this image, that counts the time remaining would be so helpful.

Or remove the cool-down timer. It's a little annoying to have to wait 24 hours AND have to pay 5k in order to get one box. It should be one or the other, not both, really. I get having a timer drags the process out and makes it last longer, but it's just making boxes- I don't think that's a process that *needs* to take that long.
PokeTrade
Crazy collecting Chansey

Re: New Box cool-down timer / remove cool-down

Post by PokeTrade »

Instead of 24 hours, why not reset it at midnight. New day, new box.
My collections:
ImageImageImage
Cyrrior
Black Ditto

Post by Cyrrior »

I think the timer isn't a bad thing in general. Having it reset at midnight sounds good to me.
Another idea I just had is some kind of "box queue"? If you want to create a box but the timer hasn't finished yet the website still saves the box you wanted to create but you can't use it until the time is over. Afterwards it just appears automatically.
blue4nic
Vollzeitmama

Post by blue4nic »

My idea: there is one free box per week. If you need more boxes, you should be able to buy them without a timer. For example: if I need 3 new boxes now, I can buy them immediately for 5K each and don't have to wait 24 hours. The free version is certainly interesting for few clickers.
I collect all Evolutions of this:
AdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptable
Tango

Post by Tango »

Tango read this a long time ago πŸ‘
No real opinion to share.
Tango's Trade Station
═══════»«═══════
Adoptable Adoptable Adoptable
═══════»«═══════