Save Option for GTS

Ideas and suggestions that have been reviewed by staff and will not be implemented.
Saiura

Save Option for GTS

Post by Saiura »

Hello.

I just was looking for specific Pokémon in the GTS and was thinking of an option for saving some searches.
Maybe a "Last 10 searched Pokémon" List , a certain amount of searches, that can be saved for later or the option to put in the Dex Number yourself (instead of having the full list there).
Especially for the future, when even more Pokémon are coming out.
Collections
Adoptable Adoptable Adoptable Adoptable Adoptable
Adoptable Adoptable Adoptable AdoptableAdoptable
Tango

Re: Save Option for GTS

Post by Tango »

I dunno about saved searches (not in my wheelhouse), and personally wouldn't end up making use of them so had nothing to really contribute...

If it ends up being tricky, would a reasonable compromise to such a feature be just having a much easier selection method for searching in the GTS opposed to the current massive dropdown?
Tango's Trade Station
═══════»«═══════
Adoptable Adoptable Adoptable
═══════»«═══════
Saiura

Post by Saiura »

Tango wrote: November 10th, 2022, 3:37 pm I dunno about saved searches (not in my wheelhouse), and personally wouldn't end up making use of them so had nothing to really contribute...

If it ends up being tricky, would a reasonable compromise to such a feature be just having a much easier selection method for searching in the GTS opposed to the current massive dropdown?
Yes, that would be nice. Maybe an option to type in the number or name of the pokémon would be helpful.
But since no one else seems to have a problem with this, it seems that I just have to deal with it I guess.
Collections
Adoptable Adoptable Adoptable Adoptable Adoptable
Adoptable Adoptable Adoptable AdoptableAdoptable
SchokoKitsune

Post by SchokoKitsune »

I never really used the search function for anything non event related, as it's so dreading to use. A feature to just enter names or dex numbers would be amazing!