Random Topic Thread

Here come all discussion on various topics.
Magical Rose

Random Topic Thread

Post by Magical Rose »

Title says it all. It can be anything, (as long as it follows VA's rules of course).

Most of the threads here are dead, so I want to try to help make the forum a bit more active. Maybe having a thread where a ton of topics can be discussed would help? I don't know.

So anyway, what are some of your hobbies? Have any favorite video games, music, or movies? Do you like to create art? Favorite animal?
AdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptable
Bendy Demon

Re: Random Topic Thread

Post by Bendy Demon »

Birds are weird, I am using a chick feeder to feed the chickadees so a chickadee lands, looks at the seeds in the dish then proceeds to peck at the glass mason jar instead.
(sighs)...
I drew my own avatar...
Magical Rose

Post by Magical Rose »

I think birds don't really understand how glass/mirrors work. Speaking of bird seed, I've noticed that my birds tend to get bird seed EVERYWHERE and waste a lot of it.I have this bird that whistles and tries to look bigger than he is when he sees his reflection in glass or a mirror. Birds are interesting.
AdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptable
Sabbo
Like a boss

Post by Sabbo »

Sweet Sophia wrote: October 12th, 2020, 1:46 pm I think birds don't really understand how glass/mirrors work. Speaking of bird seed, I've noticed that my birds tend to get bird seed EVERYWHERE and waste a lot of it.I have this bird that whistles and tries to look bigger than he is when he sees his reflection in glass or a mirror. Birds are interesting.
sounds like he is mistakening his reflection for another bird x D i use to have a canary, who also did the bird seed thing, it was a bit annoying sometimes x D

speaking about animals being weirdos, my horse prefers goats over other horses...there are several pet goats at the stable and my horse joins them during the feedings, grooms them, while he chases other horses, even the smallest ponies away, if they get too close. he is always hanging around with the goats x D
AdoptableAdoptable
Magical Rose

Post by Magical Rose »

That's interesting, I've never had horses before and I've never heard of them preferring goats. How many horses and goats do you have? ^^
Sabbo
Like a boss

Post by Sabbo »

Magical Rose wrote: October 27th, 2020, 9:35 am That's interesting, I've never had horses before and I've never heard of them preferring goats. How many horses and goats do you have? ^^
i used to own one horse, unfortunately he passed away, suffering from decrepitude, i really miss him...

the goats aren't mine, they belong to the stable and are roaming free on the property, there are 5 goats. maybe my horse didn't see them as competitive or intimidating as other horses. he tended to always act up on other horses when tethered in the courtyyard, i had to keep him in a seperate corner. as for the goats there was never a problem when they approached or laid next to him.
AdoptableAdoptable