Bug List!

Received an error? Found a problem. Report it here.
AcryliCat UwU

Re: Bug List!

Post by AcryliCat UwU »

KitsuLeif wrote: April 1st, 2022, 10:22 pm
AcryliCat UwU wrote: April 1st, 2022, 7:57 pm ImageImageImageImage

EDIT: Only having the issue with Nidoking
It seems you are using BBCode, and not the Virtuadopt Forum BBCode that I've been using with Nidoking:
This one should work.
But this probably still doesn't:
Adoptable
Oh I see, linking the adopt by ID number isnt working, not the BBCode
Akemie

Post by Akemie »

oh, might be because of the ".php".
Noticed that earlier today when I clicked on my VA-bookmark which should lead to "clickexchange.php"
but also only got the "file not found"

---

actually checked it right now. The link format of feeding virtuadopts is different now. The [virtuadopt] code has the old one in it. The new one looks like that: https://www.virtuadopt.com/feed/ID-OF-THE-VA-HERE
Adoptable Image Adoptable
ImageImageImage
pixels by King-Lulu-Deer (DA)
KitsuLeif

Post by KitsuLeif »

Could it also be that VA doesn't reset at midnight German time any longer? I tried to click in the Click Thread and sometimes I got the "Too tired to play with you" message.
-Alec-
Lurch (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

Post by -Alec- »

KitsuLeif wrote: April 1st, 2022, 10:48 pm Could it also be that VA doesn't reset at midnight German time any longer? I tried to click in the Click Thread and sometimes I got the "Too tired to play with you" message.
Maybe it resets when it changes back to daylight?
ShinyReshiram

Post by ShinyReshiram »

Siemiq wrote: April 1st, 2022, 9:52 pm
-Alec- wrote: April 1st, 2022, 9:48 pm
Akemie wrote: April 1st, 2022, 4:14 pm

This happens to many users, me included. I refresh the site and just click on "Go!" without doing the captcha thing again and can click the remaining time until the new captcha comes.
Yeah, it's starting happen to me too. It's okay, if it comes up once or twice per round, but it seems the later it gets, the more times I have to refresh the page. Hope this can be fixed and won't be a constant problem. :whistle:
Having the same issue, sometimes I need to click captcha after one click or after the bug with grey button "Feed next".
i was excited for the game but this issue is driving me nuts and turning things difficult. For me, most of the time, i cant click the feed button 10-15 times and it turns grey or captcha appears.
Hope this can be fixed soon
Some of my best Memories here:
AdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptable
AcryliCat UwU

Post by AcryliCat UwU »

ShinyReshiram wrote: April 1st, 2022, 11:57 pm
-Alec- wrote: April 1st, 2022, 9:48 pm

Yeah, it's starting happen to me too. It's okay, if it comes up once or twice per round, but it seems the later it gets, the more times I have to refresh the page. Hope this can be fixed and won't be a constant problem. :whistle:
Having the same issue, sometimes I need to click captcha after one click or after the bug with grey button "Feed next".
i was excited for the game but this issue is driving me nuts and turning things difficult. For me, most of the time, i cant click the feed button 10-15 times and it turns grey or captcha appears.
After clicking almost 7k adopts, I'm also getting a little annoyed by this issue. Last night i could click 50-60 adopts before doing another captcha and now I can't click much more than 30-35 in a streak.
Siemik
Star Guardian

Post by Siemik »

AcryliCat UwU wrote: April 2nd, 2022, 12:02 am

After clicking almost 7k adopts, I'm also getting a little annoyed by this issue. Last night i could click 50-60 adopts before doing another captcha and now I can't click much more than 30-35 in a streak.
I just had 3x captcha and then 1-2 click when grey button appeared. So Im goind to sleep, this is too much for me for today :c
AdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptable
AcryliCat UwU

Post by AcryliCat UwU »

Siemiq wrote: April 2nd, 2022, 12:05 am
AcryliCat UwU wrote: April 2nd, 2022, 12:02 am

I just had 3x captcha and then 1-2 click when grey button appeared. So Im goind to sleep, this is too much for me for today :c
Hopefully will be fixed soon!
Tokoyami

Post by Tokoyami »

-Alec- wrote: April 1st, 2022, 11:11 pm
KitsuLeif wrote: April 1st, 2022, 10:48 pm Could it also be that VA doesn't reset at midnight German time any longer? I tried to click in the Click Thread and sometimes I got the "Too tired to play with you" message.
Maybe it resets when it changes back to daylight?
i think the timezone was changed somehow, and now the day resets one hour later than the "old" VA?

edit: i think i might be right. it is 2:20 am for me right now (german time, UTC +1), but in the thread it says i posted the message at "1:20am"
can someone confirm this?
Adoptable Adoptable Adoptable
Glichu

Post by Glichu »

Images of adopts in CE didn't update automatically.

Example: I clicked lvl 1 Bellsprout around 10 times in a row ant it was always lvl 1. Then I got captcha and refreshed the page, next timt it was always lvl 11 untill next refresh.

The same thing with money during clicking your total summ is not changing without refresh.

EDIT

Squirtle evo bug. My Squirtle evolved int Wartortle at lvl 116, another is lvl 140 and its still Squirtle.
AdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptable
AdoptableAdoptable
General amount of hatched shinies: 122
Akemie

Post by Akemie »

The list of names of users who clicked the virtuadopt today (scroll down on the edit virtuadopt page) is always the same. My shiny Mew is level 7. That means 7 people clicked it. But there are like 20 names in the list of users who clicked it. Each of my virtuadopt has the same 20+ people in the same order popping up.

Edit: I also don't think the list resets at midnight (server reset).
Last edited by Akemie on April 2nd, 2022, 10:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Adoptable Image Adoptable
ImageImageImage
pixels by King-Lulu-Deer (DA)
KitsuLeif

Post by KitsuLeif »

Akemie wrote: April 2nd, 2022, 8:51 am Edit: I also don't think it resets at midnight.
Tokoyami wrote: April 2nd, 2022, 12:20 am i think the timezone was changed somehow, and now the day resets one hour later than the "old" VA?

edit: i think i might be right. it is 2:20 am for me right now (german time, UTC +1), but in the thread it says i posted the message at "1:20am"
can someone confirm this?

Seems like it resets at 2AM now:

Also, my Moonstone is gone now and my Jigglypuff is now a Wigglytuff, so that seems to be fixed.
Last edited by KitsuLeif on April 2nd, 2022, 10:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
-Alec-
Lurch (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

Post by -Alec- »

Glichu wrote: April 2nd, 2022, 5:47 am
EDIT

Squirtle evo bug. My Squirtle evolved int Wartortle at lvl 116, another is lvl 140 and its still Squirtle.
I don't think this is a bug. Afaik, Pokemon on VA never had "one" level when they evolved, but the range was in the first 200 levels for each stage of evolution. Though I noticed some of my pokemon needed the range of 250 levels to completely evolve.
Dragonclaw

Post by Dragonclaw »

Golduck looks a lil glitchy
Adoptable
Icon: Zhou__Mao

Adoptable Adoptable Image Image ImageAdoptable
AcryliCat UwU

Post by AcryliCat UwU »

Looks like Golduck got fixed!

I've got a busy day at work today but I will be back to update this and test bug fixes around 6 or 7pm CST
yankeesrule3526
Chief of Operations

Post by yankeesrule3526 »

I am closing this as most of the initial wave of actual issues have been fixed. Anything not fixed should have a new topic created, following the bug reporting requirements.