Several Suggestions

Old suggestions that have not proven popular or are otherwise no longer relevant.
inuyashagirl521

Several Suggestions

Post by inuyashagirl521 »

My first and biggest one stems from the TP. The current system of trading in Pokemon is absolutely dreadful. Please replace it with something better. What about how it is with the GTS? You could put more than one Pokemon in at a time and see their pictures without having to scroll through random names and numbers?

Also, a nice naming system. I keep seeing something about auto name but from my understanding, you have to do that with each individual Pokemon?
Maybe a way to have all the Pokemon in a box named by their species or a set name that you give them. For example, I could have all my Pokemon in my trade box named by their species or Trade within minutes.

For people that collect Pokemon that have to be traded to evolve, it would be nice to be able to move more than one Pokemon into a box at a time. Much like Firefox snap links where you can select several Pokemon, you could draw a box around them and move them to the new box. Or like how highlight folders and moving them on a computer works.

For the TP, a little note that lets people know how much things will cost in there. Someone told me that a shiny is 200 Pokemon, it would be nice if there was a little note stating that. Maybe a chart that says a regular Pokemon is 2 TP, Promos are 30 TP, shines are 200 TP or whatever the actual value of them are.

For the shop, instead of one at a time, what about having boxes where you could type in how much of what you want. So, in one purchase you could buy 2 water stones, three roll outs, and 50 everstones. Your total could be on the bottom as well as how much money that would leave you with. Then, there should be a confirmation screen that pops up with what exactly you're buying and the price.
That would be really useful for things like everstones or people that trade items for collection Pokemon.

EDIT:
A confirmation screen for putting shinies into the TP would be nice as well. When you're trying to put a lot in, you start to rush and you could accidentally put one in.
Click my eggs in box one, please? <3 Click here to make a Meowth smile by helping!~
Avatar by Ugh-First-Aid on Vdexproject.net
PokeTrade
Crazy collecting Chansey

Re: Several Suggestions

Post by PokeTrade »

I agree with all of these, but the names in the trading point are not random. Your pokemon are sorted there by name by alphabet ;)
My collections:
ImageImageImage
mauwie
Snarky Shark

Post by mauwie »

I believe the Shiny Pokemon in the TP cost 150 VP. Though I could be wrong.
Adoptable
stefanol
soul supreme+

Post by stefanol »

I am already working on the TP interface improvements, it will be done earlier or sooner.
ImageAdoptable
inuyashagirl521

stefanol wrote:I am already working on the TP interface improvements, it will be done earlier or sooner.
You.... Have no idea how happy this makes me.

EDIT: Would any of those other ideas be up for consideration?
Click my eggs in box one, please? <3 Click here to make a Meowth smile by helping!~
stefanol
soul supreme+

Post by stefanol »

The multi-selecting drag'n'drop is terrible to code. Possible, but terrible. Plus I am not sure if the end-user interface would be easy to use. If I'd to consider this, that would rather a long-term goal.

Other ideas seem reasonable, I will think of putting them on the TODO list.
ImageAdoptable
inuyashagirl521

stefanol wrote:The multi-selecting drag'n'drop is terrible to code. Possible, but terrible. Plus I am not sure if the end-user interface would be easy to use. If I'd to consider this, that would rather a long-term goal.

Other ideas seem reasonable, I will think of putting them on the TODO list.
I understand. Thank you for considering them!~ ^-^
Ginta

Post by Ginta »

inuyashagirl521 wrote:For the TP, a little note that lets people know how much things will cost in there. Someone told me that a shiny is 200 Pokemon, it would be nice if there was a little note stating that. Maybe a chart that says a regular Pokemon is 2 TP, Promos are 30 TP, shines are 200 TP or whatever the actual value of them are.
I don't get this so far. I mean, each Pokemon from TP costs 2 Points. Why should it be more expensive?
Lily Audron

Post by Lily Audron »

Ginta, I think the thread opener wanted to say that there should be a chart for events. Like in advent the advent promo costs 30 TP, a shiny event pokemon costs 200 TP. And without event normal pokemon cost just 2 TP. So you know how much TP you have to "save" in case of an event.
Ginta

Post by Ginta »

Lily Audron, but there is one, everytime o-o~ I mean, when you have to choose your adopt, there is the "price" beneath it. Fall Torterra did cost 30 TP, Santa Lucario cost 10 TP
Lily Audron

Post by Lily Audron »

I know what you mean, but maybe a chart which you can see everyday, if there's an event or not. That, I think, was the idea.
Ginta

Post by Ginta »

Ah, okay so that is. Thanks for the explanation ^^