Ice Creams Checklist (Up to 2 Cones)

Talk here about Virtuadopt in general - comment updates, talk about your achievements, adoptables...
Karasume

Ice Creams Checklist (Up to 2 Cones)

Post by Karasume »

**WARNING: LAGGY**
Give it a few moments after loading for most of the lag to subside.
It's also wierd and finicky if you wanna search. Kinda have to jump through hoops to do it.

For you absolute nutcases who really want to collect ice creams, here it is, albeit only up to 2 Cones. 3 Cones have over 5 million combinations. Due to the lag, that will literally never be a possibility.

Here it is!

- There are 5 sheets in total, with 2-cone combinations spread across 4 sheets to alleviate lag. It's still laggy. I apologize for that, but there's nothing I can really do about it except spread them across more pages, which would be annoying to navigate. I can spread them across more pages, if demand is strong enough, but I won't do it otherwise.

- Checking a box will make the adjacent box turn green, for easy visual. For the 2 Cone sheets, you may have to give it a moment to turn green or white, as this list is pretty laggy.

- There is a custom "search bar" so you can figure out what Row to navigate to in order to find your 2-cone combination. It's finicky and wierd, but I can't do anything about that either (Google sheets is very limiting). There are a few things you need to keep in mind when using this search bar:

1: A space before the first pokemon's name. It won't work without this. I don't know why.
2: 2 spaces before the second pokemon's name. It won't work at all without this. I still dunno why.
3: Press CTRL + Enter after the last (bottom) Pokemon in your search. It won't give you the right row number if you don't.

4: It gives you the row #, but does not navigate to it. You need to add a custom Script in order to do it.

Here's how you get that script, if you want.

In order to use this checklist..
You must have a Google account.
File > Make a Copy

There you go. You now have your own laggy checklist.

If you spot any errors or have any ways of making things easier, let me know and I'll see what I can do. I really hate this search function I threw together.

Enjoy!
Spoiler for Changelog:
25/08/19 20:11:12 - Fixed misspellings of several pokemon. Wynaut changed to Wobbuffet. Thanks, Yasha!
Spoiler for How to change:
Copy B2-B370 and C2-C370 in "1Cone" and paste it onto yours.
25/025/08/19 01:02:09 - Was told that Taillow was mistakenly labeled as Swellow. It is indeed a Taillow. Fixed. Thanks mauwie!

8/19 00:44:18 - Realized there was only ever one Venipede.

25/08/19 00:37:52 - Realized Chingling is not Chimecho.

25/08/19 00:30:26 - More conditional formatting errors on 1Cone (Forgot to include A2 and C2).

25/08/19 00:26:00 - Fixed some conditional formatting errors on all pages and some names I got wrong (Tropius, Scolipede, Wimpod).
If you want help implementing changes onto your sheet, let me know and I can walk you through it. Only really matters if you made a copy of the sheet before the above changes.
Last edited by Karasume on August 25th, 2019, 6:19 pm, edited 10 times in total.
Looking to trade pokemon or net yourself some easy CE credits? Then check out my Trade thread!

There are a lot of shinies which look very similar to their normal counterparts. Arm yourself with knowledge!

AdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptable
mauwie
Snarky Shark

Re: Ice Creams Checklist (Up to 2 Cones)

Post by mauwie »

thanks for the list! now i know i am still missing 13 scoops.
i dunno if these are errors on VA or on the list, but swellow should be listed as taillow. and i think there is only one venipede scoop, not two. but other that than i couldn't find any mistakes.
Adoptable
Karasume

Post by Karasume »

mauwie wrote: August 24th, 2019, 10:38 pm thanks for the list! now i know i am still missing 13 scoops.
i dunno if these are errors on VA or on the list, but swellow should be listed as taillow. and i think there is only one venipede scoop, not two. but other that than i couldn't find any mistakes.
Yeah, I corrected the Venipede one.

You're right about the Swellow. That's definitely not a Swellow. I'll fix that.

What sucks is that when I change things, anyone who uses this has to manually change it themselves.

Or just copypaste, if that works.
Looking to trade pokemon or net yourself some easy CE credits? Then check out my Trade thread!

There are a lot of shinies which look very similar to their normal counterparts. Arm yourself with knowledge!

Yasha

Post by Yasha »

Thank you so much for that list! I have them all *huzzah*

I customized the list for myself and found a few typos in the process :)

Drillbur --> Drilbur
Dugong --> Dewgong
Dunsparcito --> Dunsparce
Hootoot --> Hoothoot
Kelfki --> Klefki
Quilfish --> Qwilfish

And I think the Wynaut scoop is actually a Wobbuffet scoop (look at the eyes), but I don't have an unused one to check it...
AdoptableAdoptableAdoptable
Want to trade? See my Trade Station or send me a PM.
Karasume

Post by Karasume »

Yasha wrote: August 25th, 2019, 3:38 pm Thank you so much for that list! I have them all *huzzah*

I customized the list for myself and found a few typos in the process :)

Drillbur --> Drilbur
Dugong --> Dewgong
Dunsparcito --> Dunsparce
Hootoot --> Hoothoot
Kelfki --> Klefki
Quilfish --> Qwilfish

And I think the Wynaut scoop is actually a Wobbuffet scoop (look at the eyes), but I don't have an unused one to check it...
AdoptableAdoptableAdoptable
Thanks. Will fix most of those. But Dunsparcito was intentional. :)