Shadow Pokemon list & scents! List complete(Need help with the new Shadow Pokemon!)

Talk here about Virtuadopt in general - comment updates, talk about your achievements, adoptables...
49ER

Re: Shadow Pokemon list & scents! List complete(Need help with the new Shadow Pokemon!)

Post by 49ER »

I have said it before but I will post it again. I know that trying to get missing shadows is frustrating right now, but if anyone is missing any they are welcome to check my Shadows For Trade box. I am happy to swap them for one of equal scent value or negotiate something else.
Adoptable
Karasume

Re: Shadow Pokemon list & scents! List complete(Need help with the new Shadow Pokemon!)

Post by Karasume »

Will this thread be getting updated? A lot of the unconfirmed ones have actually been confirmed.
Looking to trade pokemon or net yourself some easy CE credits? Then check out my Trade thread!

There are a lot of shinies which look very similar to their normal counterparts. Arm yourself with knowledge!

AdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptable
49ER

Post by 49ER »

As far as I know, only the Shellder is needed to be known what scent to get it from. I don't know if someone will update the first page but we still need this thread for if new shadows are released
Adoptable
Karasume

Post by Karasume »

Huh.. Didnt realize Shellder was still unknown..

And yeah, that's why I'm wondering. I'd have made my own thread if it looked like the OP was inactive, but they don't appear to be.
Looking to trade pokemon or net yourself some easy CE credits? Then check out my Trade thread!

There are a lot of shinies which look very similar to their normal counterparts. Arm yourself with knowledge!

AdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptable